Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent (4206 Views)

Get Your JAMB Admission Letter & Original JAMB Result Slip Here / Original Jamb Result Slip / Jamb Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent by nobz(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hi Guyz,
Plz any Lagos resident Ilorite to help me get my result slip from Jamb office at Ikoyi, plz i need it for my post ume test, For more info, call 08077036256 or mail me: writenoble@yahoo.com
Re: My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent by fataiiyo(m): 7:50pm On Sep 04, 2007
I have a person here that can do the assistant for you, what u need is to send him ur full name and the course you put in and also ur passport photograph
Re: My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent by fataiiyo(m): 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2007
I have a person here that can do the assistant for you, what u need is to send him ur full name and the course you put in and also ur passport photograph
my number is if u really need very urgent try and get intouch with me am assusre u.
Re: My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent by raphillo: 12:09am On Sep 05, 2007
getting of jamb slip in ikoyi is a very serious problem because there is no proper arragement by jamb on the distribution of the slip, what u need to get it is ur jamb registration number and #1000 that jamb is collecting, if u have any relative in lagos with ur jamb registration and the some of #1000 they should be able to collect it for you, i believe by now the crowd at the jamb office should have reduce.
Re: My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent by vic4vi(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2007
guy
Re: My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent by julius2825(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2012
Simply go to .com,and get ur jamb slip posted to your email address,very simple.or simply google .com.i mean
dot com
Re: My Jamb Result Slip! Help: Its Urgent by julius2825(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Students Should Stop Wearing Uniforms? / Facts That Will Impress Your Friends / What Course Can I Study Without Physics And Agric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.