Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,159 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

How To Get Australia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get Australia Visa (19932 Views)

Canada And Australia Visa Lottery Scam!!! / Genuine Australia visa link / Australia Visa Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Australia Visa by pedro26: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2011
Hello  Pls my ppl I want to know where to appy and get Australia visa here in nigeria or anyone in australia wanna help kindly talk here thanks
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by opiacino: 10:48am On Sep 25, 2011
Depends which visa you need. You need to gather the required documents (as outlined on the Aus govt website www.immi.gov.au); then send them via DHL to the Aus embassy in South Africa. Good luck.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Get Australia Visa by pedro26: 11:35am On Sep 25, 2011
Thank for the reply I will check out the site u pasted but I am talking about sure travel agent to settle everything. thank alots for this
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by opiacino: 11:37am On Sep 25, 2011
There is no such thing that an agent will guarantee an Australian visa. Im an Australian citizen (oyibo) and my husband has been denied a tourist visa twice. Dont waste your money on agents.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Australia Visa by pedro26: 11:46am On Sep 25, 2011
Alright thank alots so is by this only site u pasted to gain visa to enter Australia. thanks so much
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by ojdollars(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2011
pedro26:

Hello  Pls my ppl I want to know where to appy and get Australia visa here in nigeria or anyone in australia wanna help kindly talk here thanks

@Pedro26, Australia is a good place to visit and to hustle to make money, in fact they were on time world power with one of the most stable economy right now in the world. The only way you can be granted an Australia visa is for you to have enough Money in your account that would cover your air ticket, bta and stuff like that, which we should be looking at like 600 - 700K as current balance to be in your Bank Statement. If you are being invited by someone in Australia that is doing well financially, then their statement and a letter indicating that they would cover your expenses is IDEAL too. But doesn't guarantee you, they are being strict in issuing visa to any nigeria that his/her financial status is nothing to write home about and have no Tie Back home really, that's the reality of what I know of Au Embassy right now.

TO APPLY, GO TO: www.vfsglobal.com/australia/nigeria/

TO DOWNLOAD THE VISA Form. 48R. : http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/application-forms/forms_num1.htm

Anyway, if you need other information, call the VFS Number on their website and asked them question, they would guide you with any information you need. This is the only way to apply, you can't forward your application yourself to South Africa. And after applying, pray God intervene in your own application for success. Wish you good luck in your trip.

1 Like

Re: How To Get Australia Visa by pedro26: 12:56am On Sep 26, 2011
@ojdollars thank so much for all this info so great one I will do as u said, but pls are you in Australia right now as I am looking for someone over there maybe to help with invitation letter and other stuff like that just to grant me Visa I will very happy If I see a contact ground on Australia thanks so much
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by ojdollars(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2011
pedro26:

@ojdollars thank so much for all this info so great one I will do as u said, but pls are you in Australia right now as I am looking for someone over there maybe to help with invitation letter and other stuff like that just to grant me Visa I will very happy If I see a contact ground on Australia thanks so much

@pedro26, Bros I nor dey Australia ooh. I dey Nigeria. If you dey look for Invitation letter, then check this people when dey Australia for this Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-194745.224.html , But na to apply as a Tourist for 3months nai be best. I nor fit yan here, before dem go say I wan scam person. So just do it anyway my broda. Take care

1 Like

Re: How To Get Australia Visa by pedro26: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2011
@ojdollars Alright thank for the info I will look into it asap
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by aceblackpearl: 9:30am On Feb 17, 2012
Someone please help me with Medicals ,where can i get the form from and how much the medicals going to cost
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by risherris: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
pls i need informations on cheap schools in australia
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by fittty(m): 2:25am On Nov 22, 2012

1 Like

Re: How To Get Australia Visa by dmickdx: 7:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
please friends I just finished my thumb printing and documentation with the Australian embassy. I want to know how many days it may take to release my visa? thanks men

1 Like

Re: How To Get Australia Visa by collins011(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2016
Did you do the thumb printing in Nigeria or at where
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by shaicollins(m): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2016
aceblackpearl:
Someone please help me with Medicals ,where can i get the form from and how much the medicals going to cost
good dey bro,I work with insurance company contact me if you need medical insurance
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by mekuso89(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2017
Australia is my dream country
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by george1972: 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2018
Please how much is Australia Tourist Visa fee
My second question is how much does it take to DHL document to Australia Embassy in South Africa
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by jsmith27(f): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2018
george1972:
My second question is how much does it take to DHL document to Australia Embassy in South Africa

Check the official Australian government site this one https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/ to know more reliable information I hope this can help you.
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by clitlicker: 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
swim across the indian ocean. very easy
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Charlestochi: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2018
Brother, the best way to travel to Australia is through academic. Apply for your PTE, or ielts exam. You need to score a bond of 6.0 after that you Apply for college because is cheaper. And you must have a statement of account that Is up to 10million
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Victor3169: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please guys I need your advice, I have an agent who is helping me to apply for an Australia employment visa,which the agent requested about 1.8million, but requested I pay 1million first and when I get to Australia, I will complete the rest of the payment, which the agent said is � percent guarantee visa,

What do you guys think, is it okay to go on with the process, or do you have any advice to give to me
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Victor3169: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please guys I need your advice, I have an agent who is helping me to apply for an Australia employment visa,which the agent requested about 1.8million, but requested I pay 1million first and when I get to Australia, I will complete the rest of the payment, which the agent said is 100 percent guarantee visa,

What do you guys think, is it okay to go on with the process, or do you have any advice to give to me
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Victor3169: 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
And for those in Australia, how much is flight ticket for Australia
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Victor3169:
Please guys I need your advice, I have an agent who is helping me to apply for an Australia employment visa,which the agent requested about 1.8million, but requested I pay 1million first and when I get to Australia, I will complete the rest of the payment, which the agent said is 100 percent guarantee visa,

scam do not give him one naira. Australia visa is not something agent can do for you. Moreover the border is closed too, so how will d foolish agent get d visa

1 Like

Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Victor3169: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
Okay do you have any idea of how I can apply for Australia working visa, while I am here in Nigeria
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
Victor3169:
Okay do you have any idea of how I can apply for Australia working visa, while I am here in Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/4478747/diy-guide-australian-permanent-resident check if you qualify
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Abdulateef1: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2022
please I need a recent guide on Australia 189 permanent resident as a member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria.
How to access the accessing authority and way forward.
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Amo12345: 9:52pm On Mar 02
george1972:
Hi all, please, I need assistance of where I can do biometrics for Australia tourist visa, just for vacation, I have filled the online form on imm.gov.au and is it true that i had to send my paper documents to Australia embassy in South Africa, I would appreciate to hear from u all pls.
Re: How To Get Australia Visa by Amo12345: 9:53pm On Mar 02
Charlestochi:
Brother, the best way to travel to Australia is through academic. Apply for your PTE, or ielts exam. You need to score a bond of 6.0 after that you Apply for college because is cheaper. And you must have a statement of account that Is up to 10million
Hi, please, I need assistance of where I can do biometrics for Australia tourist visa, just for vacation, I have filled the online form on imm.gov.au and is it true that i had to send my paper documents to Australia embassy in South Africa, I would appreciate to hear from u all pls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Lagos Airport / South West Regional Railway Will Link 44 Cities -DAWN / Photos: The Beautiful African City Of Windhoek, Capital Of Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.