Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days (1835 Views)

Invest 240k & Earn 1.2M Within 1 Year On Telexfree (100% Real & assured) / Weekly - 1.2.X. Football Pools Forecasts / Register your company with ease at 9jacompany.org (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by dodochi42: 5:43pm On Sep 04, 2007
Hello,
Register your TOEFL and GRE + even order your additional score reports within 1-2 business days.
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by Dunwally: 10:34am On Sep 06, 2007
pls inform me on how to register for gre here in nigeria
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by dodochi42: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2007
Have sent you a mail
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by Dunwally: 10:58am On Sep 07, 2007
Olamide, how are you? how are you guys doing in Ife?
I didn't see or read anything about the bill. Do you want to send it to my box/
Thanks
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by dodochi42: 11:14am On Sep 07, 2007
i sent you an attachment yesteday,
I'll resend it
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by Nicklee(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2007
FAISALL:

dodochi42 hi,

please i read bcs chemistry hopin to go for M ENG in 1 of the american universities, can u please get me genuine consultant to help me secure addimissions. taxn

faisalfatai@yahoo.co.uk

If your transcript looks pretty good (eg 2.1 Transcript), then you can as well apply to any of the schools for Bio-engineering courses. Ofcourse you need to write the GRE exam and obtain a nice score too.
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by dodochi42: 10:29am On Sep 10, 2007
Yea nicklee is right !
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by OrderBay(f): 11:24am On Sep 11, 2007
Hello,

For GRE, GMAT, TOEFL and other registration, check out the site www.orderbay.com.

They provide great service! See their flyer below.

Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by owems(f): 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2007
how long do i have to prepare to be ready to take the test. I want to take the test by the end of november. does it actually take two weeks for the results to get to me
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by biyiwilly(m): 2:02pm On May 21, 2010
if you need comprehensive tutorials on GMAT GRE SAT IELT AND TOEFL you can connect with B2 CONSULTING , our office is located in Victoria island, TERRA KULTURE plot 1367 Tiamiyu Savage Street, off Ahmadu Bello way victoria Island lagos,

you can also visit our website on www.b2consultingng.com,

or you can call Adegbola on 08023343047, 08063114931.

we'll register u for any of the above listed exams within 24 hours, price very cheap,
Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by blowh4ck: 8:14pm On Jun 05, 2011
"Register TOEFL iBT @ J'adoube Edu Consult"

Hello,

J'adoube Edu Consult has brought the solutions to interested TOEFL students trying to apply for

foreign schools abroad. Its very simple visit our website hxxp:jadoubeeduconsult.com/toefl.html and

register your details correctly. Your TOEFL profile created on your behalf with your

USERNAME/PASSWORD/ETS ID/TEST CENTER and TOEFL test identification form which will be sent to your email

address within 24hrs after we confirm your payment. Our primary responsibility at jadoubeeduconsult.com

is to make payment of the TOEFL exam fee of $175 to TOEFL on your behalf because Nigeria has been

blacklisted from countries eligible to pay directly to TOEFL. Students will be registered to available

TOEFL test centers in there states or neighboring state. Please Note we are not a Training Center,

TOEFL practice questions will be sent to students registering through us.

For more info email admin@jadoubeeduconsult.com or abolaji_omoakin@yahoo.com or call Bolaji @ 08121430708

* Register For TOEFL In Nigeria Today !!!

Re: Register Your Toefl/gre And Get Confirmation Within 1-2 Business Days by biyiwilly(m): 11:07am On Jun 07, 2011
HURRY! HURRY!! HURRY!!!

Register for your next TOEFL exam for 2011 and
Get a free practice CD for just 30k
@B2 Consulting
Venue: 3, Abiola Segun Ajayi Street, Off Muri Okunola Street, Victoria island, Lagos.

Registration date every Tuesdays and Thursdays
Time: 10am – 2pm.
Enquiries call: 08063114931, 08023343047,01-8837758

Visit: www.b2consultingng.com for more info.

(1) (Reply)

Portable Tyre Pumping Machine Brought Closer To Your Doorstep In Lekki/ajah area / Please I Need Advice On What I Can Do With #2.34M Won From Sure Bet / Ogbonge Roofing Tile From Batlan Concept (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.