Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help! Msword Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! Msword Password (812 Views)

How To Use USB Drive To Hack Any Password / How To Bypass Password On Laptop / How to Recover My Lost RediffMail.com Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Msword Password by talk2ahmed(m): 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
Please, I really need help from you guys.
I have a document typed 2 years ago and saved on Microsoft word.Before now it was confidential but now its confidentiality has elapsed. I passworded it , both (to open and modify).Now i really need the content and i have tried all possible password. Caps and small case. Infact i normally use a uniform password for all my documents,to avoid a mix up. i wonder y i cannot access this document.Please any way out ?
Thanks
Re: Help! Msword Password by Cactus(m): 11:31pm On Sep 04, 2007
If this is in word 2003 format, try doing this.

1. rename the word document from documentname.doc to documentname.txt

2. open the documentname.txt in notepad

3. go to the end of the document you should be able to find the password there. (fingers crossed

gl

4. obviously rename your file to documentname.doc lol if you find it lol

----------------------------------------------------

if you have a document in the new 2007 format for microsoft, eg word.docx

if you dont have MS Word 2007 to open the document, rename word.docx to word.zip then you can extract the actual file and open normally like you would for word 2003 format lol.
Re: Help! Msword Password by talk2ahmed(m): 3:59pm On Sep 05, 2007
I tried wat you said an as i opened it
This is wat i saw
ÐÏࡱá >  þÿ   x  z  þÿÿÿ u v w ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿÿì¥Á 7  ð¿ 4   Š¡  bjbjUU  &: š5èÍ«¼90<2Êè-àúð‚Ü9Id)‘¹ïú[`ȋΤÍSÜ󘜳엳Ÿ)üM.jpDšJ›¤B&T<#õßqb¶$ËΝ9jíÁÕðk؃òiBW";«ñn³À ±Ô‰3‡+Y´4؆>¸âäÿ‹w6ñûip?®ù$?üÑý»m÷,ºþ° Âßü;Õu³À!Fë8åÛ–Âÿ&wÓæà•mOCãü*{}B¶4G •)tXá C0|̝¿F6F ÓêaÍ¡¾ÇZ9Cº8ª…b8kõrHmãwÐg4›•N_Š ÏѪšÕç’Ï®Eü;t›Æ(Þ7’xökÞ‹FL晊)ƒÆ3ØD»™þÞå
¿«“bƒ’$Å™aÔ6pìä8Å·¼l9
µ—àñ‰Àƒ~ÛÁü±SÏ M¡"îE

ALL THESE DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME , Pls wat else can i try ?
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Join The New It User Group-9ija-it-pros. Hosted By The Culminis Alliance. / World Organisation Of Webmaster Certification & 1 Year Bsc (hons) / How To Creat A Vitual Hard Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.