Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. (34417 Views)

I Was Paid To Lie Against Tb Joshua / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by nwabobo: 6:39am On Sep 26, 2011
Hear Bisola Johnson confess from her own mouth that that she and others lied on Prophet T.B. Joshua in order to destroy his reputation and work of ministry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6SegJTGJI
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by temmytanny(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2011
This your story was published in 2009, please update
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by nwabobo: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2011
This is a rejoinder to this; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-767191.0.html which made front page on Nairaland. Thanks.
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by Joagbaje(m): 7:18am On Sep 26, 2011
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by knightride: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2011
TBJ's Critics will never watch this. They all love one side of a story

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by zataxs: 12:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
this is does not come as a surprise. Christians lie. Pastors lie.

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by hannydarl(f): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2011
Dem don shake her ni? maybe she don recieve threats to her life and she was ordered to recant all she said about TBj and so she has done the I was paid to drag his name in the mud story. I smell shit in this story.

1 Like

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by cicero(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
This video must have been shot before Bisola Johnson left TB Joshua.
I remember her referring to the confession videos they were convinced to make while under TB Joshua.
Also compare both videos and you will only see a more mature Bisola in the deception video they made to expose TB Joshua

So you did not discover anything new.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2011
T.B Joshua is a false Prophet !!

You don't even need to watch the youtube video to come to that conclusion.

By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by plappville(f): 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2011
The two confession is meant for something/goal.
It ma be true they where bought to do this to spoil name and at same time repair by confessing.

One should be wise, only God knows the truth.

The confessed fellows are from the Judas Iscariot generation.
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by knightride: 7:38pm On Oct 03, 2011
plappville:

The two confession is meant for something/goal.
It ma be true they where bought to do this to spoil name and at same time repair by confessing.

One should be wise, only God knows the truth.

The confessed fellows are from the Judas Iscariot generation.

This video had been ever before Bisola left TBJ. It was dated early 1990s
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2011
frosbel:

T.B Joshua is a false Prophet !!

You don't even need to watch the youtube video to come to that conclusion.

By their fruits you shall know them.

Pray tell, what fruits have you seen in TB Joshua's life that makes you declare him to be a false prophet? The world loves false prophets. They are the accepted, famous and renowned "men of God" you see. True men of God are always rejected and hated by the vast majority. It has always been so from the bible. Jesus himself said so!

A true mouthpiece of God will suffer rejection and persecution. If you claim to be serving God and yet the world loves and respects you, check your life and salvation! What is highly esteemed in the sight of men is an abomination to God. The opposite is usually true.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by SisiKill1: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2011
Joagbaje:

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6SegJTGJI?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

You're welcome tongue
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by knightride: 12:14am On Oct 05, 2011
kalokalo:

Pray tell, what fruits have you seen in TB Joshua's life that makes you declare him to be a false prophet? The world loves false prophets. They are the accepted, famous and renowned "men of God" you see. True men of God are always rejected and hated by the vast majority. It has always been so from the bible. Jesus himself said so!

A true mouthpiece of God will suffer rejection and persecution. If you claim to be serving God and yet the world loves and respects you, check your life and salvation! What is highly esteemed in the sight of men is an abomination to God. The opposite is usually true.

God Bless You.

Yes! A true prophet is without honour in hi homeland. But a false prophet is highly honored anywhere!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by focused345: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2011
TB Joshua is atrue prophet of God. So all of you, please stop that blasphemy.
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by theonevic: 11:21am On Dec 24, 2011
Nigerians this more you throw your stone against this man,the more the lord keeps lifting him up.if he is fake ,then let God fight for himself.if he is fake then lets see the really ones do something.wake up people, and reason for your self not what any one says.hear from God yourself. over 25yrs of ministry and still growing stronger that others that throws stones at him.its a shame.
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by biss4500(f): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2015
My name is Bisola Theresa Johnson, I am so shocked to read this news that I went back to the synagogue to beg or confessed that I was given money to lied on Fatai Temitope Joshua aka tbjoshua. This is lie from the pit of Hell, since I left the house of bondage and satanist; i have been living a profitable life of a Child of God, restructuring my life and volunteering in the things of the Kingdom of God and benefits of mankind.
What I saw in the synagogue is beyond what anyone can just say in a pass, i am talking about wickedness, organised crime, deceit, manipulations, killings, 419, voodoo , sextual recklessness, stage managed false miracle etcetera. I will give you a glaring evidence everyone can relate to.... For such an organization to deceive the Whole World AGAIN that I came back to them is absurd and unfortunate. I say unfortunate because many will beleive such lie. I still maintain my words and stand on what I said earlier and I am available to say more to expose the dark world of Joshua.
I am not afraid because All Power is in the hand of God. Joshua has made move on my life both spiritually and physically but God uphold me. My contact is 07046515167, my email thej2008@gmail.com. I am Alive in Christ and No evil can befall me. There's nothing I will gain to lie on him but we came out to save souls that can be ensared by Satan through tbjoshua. God bless

2 Likes

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by vooks: 11:49am On Nov 12, 2015
focused345:
Why do you equate attacking TB Joshua with blasphemy? Is TB Joshua God?
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by vooks: 11:56am On Nov 12, 2015
kalokalo:

A true mouthpiece of God will suffer rejection and persecution
. If you claim to be serving God and yet the world loves and respects you, check your life and salvation! What is highly esteemed in the sight of men is an abomination to God. The opposite is usually true.
I can give you examples of false prophets who were persecuted. Joseph Smith the founder of Mormons. You don't measure authenticity of a minister by the amount of opposition they receive. By by how their doctrine measures up to the Word of God
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by Angelich: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
May God have mercy on u....
Nigerians are bless to have this great man of God...
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by biss4500(f): 6:10pm On May 17, 2016
hannydarl:
Dem don shake her ni? maybe she don recieve threats to her life and she was ordered to recant all she said about TBj and so she has done the I was paid to drag his name in the mud story. I smell shit in this story.
No one shook me, TbJoshua is a liar. I did not crossed Ikotun Egbe after I left on the 8th, February 2008, not to talk of going to beg Fatai Balogun the magician.
I have just wrote a Book to recount all the things Joshua is up to. it is called Deception of the Age Unmasked
Angelich:
hannydarl:
No one shook me, TbJoshua is a liar. I did not crossed Ikotun Egbe after I left on the 8th, February 2008, not to talk of going to beg Fatai Balogun the magician.
I have just wrote a Book to recount all the things Joshua is up to. it is called Deception of the Age Unmasked
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by biss4500(f): 6:13pm On May 17, 2016
Angelich:
You are deceived, Joshua is a liar, magician. if you want to know more about him, read "Deception of the Age Unmasked"

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by biss4500(f): 6:19pm On May 17, 2016
focused345:

you need to ask God for mercy for supporting a satanist

Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by hannydarl(f): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2016
biss4500:

Good to know
Re: I Was Paid To Lie Against Pastor T. B. Joshua; Bisola Johnson. by biss4500(f): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2018
"THE T.B.JOSHUA I KNOW"

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1983024570

Book Description
is a compilation of a true-life accounts which took place in a Cult Community called The Synagogue, ‘church’ of all Nations, Ikotun-Egbe, Lagos, Nigeria; where the author was trapped through hypnotism, and brainwashing for over a decade with other devotees. She documented her journey into this community who use religious garb to cover their nefarious operation in other to lure the naive, vulnerable, gullible, and the innocent into occultism. She narrates how they lived, how they were systemic initiated into the dark world by deceit, and were terrorised to swear allegiance to secrecy. They also became instruments of deception in the hands of T. B. Joshua to deceive visitors to the Synagogue. Finally, her escape was a grand style of Jehovah where others lost their lives.
This is purely to EDUCATE people and to give ALL THE GLORY back to God, for His Amazing Saving Grace, His constant Love and His abiding Presence.
She said, "If I should denied the world this truth, I became a partaker of evil and Hellfire would have been my eternal abode. I am under obligation and indebted to share; I cannot keep it to myself; it burns in my bones. I will also like to use this as a means of restoring the souls of those who have fallen away due to this global deception of T.B. Joshua."
This Book is a societal mirror for everyday people, it is saying that, each one of us has the ability to enter into relationship with God individually without depending on another man as a connector. Jesus Christ has made the way.
This is to stand as a guide to the blind, as a warning to the gullible, and as a light to the simple; because what causes people to panic, and run helter skelter in search of an intermediary between them and their Creator is still prevalent in the world, such as sickness, affliction, trouble, confusion, disease, barrenness, joblessness, etcetera.
What drives people to run from one prophet to another prophetess both false and genuine, which can cause them to eventually fall into error is still at large.
Those things that pressurizes people daily, and can cause them to be knocking on the doors of prayer contractors and spiritual arrangers, intending to cut deals with ‘God’ if possible; rather than to go on their knees and be calling upon their Creator for Mercy and a turnaround is still thriving in the world today. Evil seems to run rampant everywhere. What we need is Peace in God and holding unto His Word.
These agents of satan are only having breakthrough at your breakdown. Beware of miracle peddlers, Beware of false prophets, and Beware of false teachers, Jesus warned. This is their time, Run for your life!

nwabobo:
Hear Bisola Johnson confess from her own mouth that that she and others lied on Prophet T.B. Joshua in order to destroy his reputation and work of ministry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6SegJTGJI

(1) (Reply)

Woman Pledges Daughter As Tithe In Church / Six Important Ways You Can Obtain Mercy From God / Mbaka Denies Prophesying Against Peter Obi, Heads To Monastery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.