Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month (4196 Views)

Spirit Fire Consumes Sokoto, Takes 43 Lives, Destroys N50m Worth Of Property / Where Can I Invest My Money For A Good And Safe Returns In 9ja? / Where Can You Invest 1million Naira In 9ja With Good Returns In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 26, 2011
Hey guyzzz this one is for those who are conversant with the Nigerian stock market, The Nigerian stock market recently has been facing a lot of crises in the last couple of years,Market capitalization fell from N9.563 trillion to N6,602, trillion available today, What exactly is going on, Why is everything going down this fast. Well researches makes it clear to us that its not only the banking sector that caused the crash that was experienced in the capital market. But the fact that Foreign investors also sold a majority part of their investments in the country when the world experienced a little recession in the year 2008. But amidst all this state of insecurity and market threats, Financial analyst actually believes that this is the best time to invest in the market as equity prices are on the low side, and it wouldn't go lower that the average price per unit in a month. There is now a shift of words and meaning, from the popular "what goes up must surely come down" Scientist broke the law, through the invention of spaceships and airplanes, Now the market is another opportunity for you and me to break grounds and stipulated laws, For i have the believe that "what goes down would surely come up,

Now back to my question, GTB, 1ST BANK AND ZENITH BANK have been consistent at the top gainers list except for 22nd of Sept when 1st bank lost (2.30%) If you have N50million presently, and you are to invest it, you you rather go for a safer place (Money market) where you are sure of 8% interest rate per year.
I need to invest N50million and i need advice from you guyz, It's not compulsory it has to be from the Money or Capital market, It can be from any other sector. Infact lets just say it this way, If u have N50million, would you rather invest it in properties or what would you do with it.
Pls advice me Urgently!!!

At this moment i just need a business idea or something that can bring me 25% returns in 1month. Your advice plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sad
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by GreenPrnce: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2011
Go into loan facilities. With permissions from d management of corporate organisations, u can do it efficiently with staffs. My friends do it. Though am into oil. 08096197131. I hardly follow up threads.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2011
What Kinda Oil are you into? Retail in the downstream sector or house hold oil, Like palm oil or Vegetable oil, Lol
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2011
Is it that you guyz think that am joking or lying? undecided, Cuz am really running out of time, and i need to make an executive summary as soon as possible, You guyzzzzz please naaaw??
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ymomoh: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2011
i advice u to go into private school business,if u are in Abuja u can call me for a partnership.because it's in high demand now. which u can also rest assured to get 25% profit from the start,moreover there is government grant to assist put down a gigantic school project. 08054810735
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2011
But Private school business is a long term business and returns is only gotten after a long period of time, Thanks anyway.
Am highly disappointed at the slow response am getting on this thread by fellow N/L peeps
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ymomoh: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2011
if truly u get the fund why dont u look towards the direction of export biz,because recently there is charcoal export contract advertise on success digest extra by their in house exportation expert in person of tunji afunwape,according to him large quantity of charcoal is in high demand by his client in the uk. you can visit sadc publishing company and find out for urself,but i will welcome ur partnership.08054810735
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Seun(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2011
There's no such business. If there was such a business, everyone would want
to rush into it and the resulting competition would erase the profit margin. It's ridiculous.

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Osila2: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2011
Poster. If you are real and serious (no offence meant), call me on 08156798266 now.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by nusdog: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
OP asked for advice, not numbers to call.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by TokyoBulls(m): 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
Seriously, I'm into different businesses and I know there is no business that can give the type of return you're looking for. However, on a second thought, I was thinking of some FMCG businesses that give 5 - 10% trade margin. If you can turn over N50M once in one week, then maybe you can come close to 15 - 20% in a month. However, that will require a lot of hardwork.

If you sell N50M in one week, that makes your turnover N200M. A trade margin of 7% (for instance) will give you 23% gross profit at the end of the month. But this is a VERY tall order.

Only very few companies give high trade margins today and you hardly find a high-turnover/fmcg business with more than 5 - 7% today.

In case you need more clarity, you can reply so we discuss further
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by adeyinka40: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2011
YES THIS IS YOUR ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION GOTO THIS LINK NOW ON HOW TO GET STARTDED [color=Black][/color]http:///6erqjoj
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
I can't see any link here,
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by sandra5284: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
You need to invest in the real sector before you can make such profits and you can even make more.Uniques transport business will give you alot of profit as well.

But you need to clarify the source of the money also so as to check what kind of risk you can take.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ayomission(m): 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
go into Pamm account or dollar printing.07041134986
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by page9(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2011
Greed is d hallmark of unrealizable expectation.At 25% profit per month! That will be 300% or 150Mill profit on 50M per year! What you are seeking is similar to Nospetco kind of return and if u're not careful, you may end up like those who sought Nospetco.

D developed world charges below 2% per annum. Softly Softly o!
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by page9(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2011
@Tokyobulls
I don't mind going into FCMG that could fetch me 5-7% margin per week. I'd like to start gradually and continue to add more money. Overnight success never endures. Pls send me a mail on ddebayo@yahoo.com
Thank you in advance
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by prokure: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2011
i doubt adenuga's bizs get such returns!
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by femmy2010(m): 11:21am On Oct 01, 2011
25% profit in a month is an hard one to get.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ann58: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2011
how is the pay structure of nigeria corpers like.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by ann58: 11:59am On Oct 01, 2011
are corpers enjoyinm the new salary structure.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by joe02(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2011
if u hv such money like u said why not deal on pharmaceutical equipment? like selling both whole sell and retail,u make serious money on dis biz and i could partner with u on this,i also hv two more other biz idea more lurative which i could also share if want.
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by page9(m): 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
It's very likely that d money belongs to someone else but he he may have temporary access to d money perhaps for a month or 2 before d real owner comes for it. That's my guess based on experience I may b wrong though.

Few years back someone in possession of 15million belonging to his uncle was desperate to make about 33% profit (5m) from d money within a month before d uncle return from his trip abroad. D money was meant for d purchase of steel bars popularly called "iron rods" for a construction project. D uncle is a building contractor and he was d project mgr for dat project, but he lost d entire money to greed and d outcome has brought about serious rift between d family.a word I'd enough for d wise

1 Like

Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by globexl: 2:53am On Oct 03, 2011
deleted
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by page9(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2011
@globexi
Are you an active exporter to North America? What kind of items do you export at present?

How long have you been doing it? If it is so profitable that one can make 277% profit then, I won't be suprised to know that you're stinkingly rich already.

Anyway, pls show us d way o.

On a serious note, d biggest challenge is getting a reliable and honest foreign buyers
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Ideyontop: 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2011
if you are still interested in a kind of business that you can earn such profit contact me on stellaclove@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by karlxavier(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2011
@globyxl , Pls i'm interested in the exportation of food items.pls how can i go abt it.how much can one use in starting it on a low scale.pls can u send me a feasibility report on dis.my e-mail is fabulous112004@yahoo.com
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by Fungerol(m): 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2011
If you want to make some reasonable percents, I'm into wine immport but their is a brandy i am negotiating with my producing winery to bring into Nig, maybe it will interest you to be part of it. you can go to my blog for more info http://winebellaespanola..com/
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by monopolist: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
Start SMALL with FOOD

It is better to grow up and stay up than to be thrown up and crash land

kingolusola@gmail.com
Re: What Can You Start Up With N50m To Give You 25% Returns In A Month by maxims: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2011
I'm looking at an average of 8% on this though,

purchase 20 haulage trucks @N2.5m each (covers insurance too) which is managed by a logistics company for a notable brewery in Lagos and returns averagely N200k monthly (N4m averagely on the invested N50m).

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Youth Empowerment Model Is Endorsed By World Bank / Let’s Talk Paypal Payoneer Zelle Cashapp Binance / 100 Dollars To Naira Today Black Market Rate (november 11, 2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.