Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Interested In Moderating This Section? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Interested In Moderating This Section? (1754 Views)

Interested In Nigerian Art? Here’s How To Buy Your First Piece / Teach Me Yoruba Language(come In If U Are Interested In Learning Too) / Who Is Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Interested In Moderating This Section? by mukina2: 3:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
Hello There,

Are you interested in Moderating this section?

You must be an active member of this section of the forum.
Passion for this section as in Do you post here?
Spending enough time online every day to keep the section clean.
Knows, respects and Enforces The Rules of Nairaland.
ready to work with the other co-mods.
Someone who is consistent and if for any reason(s) they will not be available will let us know or makes necessary arrangements to keep the board going.

If you are interested please say so on this thread.

Thanks
Mukina
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ifyalways(f): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2011
I'm not interested but I'd nominate just the same.lolz(dunno if they're intrested)

PhysicsPhd
Andre Uweh
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by saiyaman: 12:37am On Sep 28, 2011
I am cheesy
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
ifyalways:

I'm not interested but I'd nominate just the same.lolz(dunno if they're intrested)

PhysicsPhd
Andre Uweh

And why are you not interested?

You are one of the top posters in this section and am sure u also have the time. I think u should offer yourself, time to give back wink
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by ifyalways(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2011
angry Who told you that I've not been giving back?I have been "organising" Seun since 1800.Where do you think my love for amala came from?Constant trips to and fro Abeokuta,my dear.lolz

@Topic,PhysicsQED is the best man.I'd help to persuade him if necessary.haha

Andre wud be Pro-Igbo.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by OAM4J: 3:31am On Oct 04, 2011
I recommend ifyalways 

The good lady we can trust. cool
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by odumchi: 4:29am On Oct 17, 2011
Are there a minimum number of posts required? I'm interested.
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Amujale(m): 1:02am On Nov 02, 2011
Would be glad to help
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Ayoola33(f): 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2011
Would gladly be of help
Re: Interested In Moderating This Section? by Riskymallam: 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2011
It'd be nice to be a moderator. But anyways,

I've got to get myself properly acquainted with Nairaland first.

(1)

Can Somebody Translate These Into Ngwa Dialect? / I Want To Learn Spanish. Any Fluent Speaker Here? / Did You Know That Parents Still Give Their Children Up To 10 Names ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.