Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

There Is Real Pleasure In Taking Your Girlfriend To The Cinema - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Real Pleasure In Taking Your Girlfriend To The Cinema (1441 Views)

Guys Do You Find Pleasure In This? / She's A Friend's Girlfriend But Takes Pleasure In Sleeping In My Crib. / There Is No Pleasure In Making Love To Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

There Is Real Pleasure In Taking Your Girlfriend To The Cinema by Orikinla(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2011
There is real pleasure in taking your girlfriend to the cinema to see a romantic movie.

The most romantic cinema locations in Nigeria are the Genesis Deluxe at The Palms, Lekki and Silverbird Cinemas near the beaches on Victoria Island.

Girlfriends love to rest their heads on the shoulders of their guys as they sit close together viewing a movie and exchange kisses in-between the dull or thrilling moments of a movie.
It is also cool to go for a stroll at the beach before or after a movie. You can relax in the twilight and smooch for an hour before going home to end up in bed if she wants you to make love to her.   

Photo: HOLLYWOOD, CA - SEPTEMBER 25: Actor Matthew McConaughey and model Camila Alves attend IRIS, A Journey Through the World of Cinema by Cirque du Soleil premiere Sunday, September 25, 2011 exclusively at Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Ja

Re: There Is Real Pleasure In Taking Your Girlfriend To The Cinema by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 26, 2011
I hate been in a dark room with strangers but I love going to the movies, sad isn't it? That's my fav movie joint not far from my crib.

Bruv a lot of shits usually go down in movie theaters a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Enjoy Lying To Women? / A Psychological test From A Guy To His Online Girl Friend / Girls pulling their garment upward showing their behind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.