Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone (6832 Views)

How To Check Your 2016/2017 Utme/jamb Result With Your Phone / Jamb Utme 2011 Result Is Out! / Waec 2010/2011 Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone by Jackson333(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2011
In my previous post, I wrote on the recently released NECO June/July result and the steps to follow for easy result checking. That post was meant for candidates who wish to check their result on line with a computer system. This post will be showing you the step by step guide on how you can check your NECO result from your GSM mobile phone. Read the how at: http://www.naijatechblog.com/2011/09/check-your-neco-ssce-junejuly-2011.html
Re: Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone by subzeroamd(m): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
thanks a lot, but I have a question, where can I find my PIN NUMBER?
Re: Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone by Jackson333(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
subzeroamd you PIN should be on the NECO RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH card. Just visit any NECO office or NECO accredited agent and get the scratch, the PIN is not hidden, you will find it with panel sealed, only you can scratch it.

Hope this was helpful?

Jackson Nwachukwu
www.naijatechblog.com
Re: Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone by Owobete: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2011
I need the pin to check my resultI need the pin to check my result
Re: Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone by Jackson333(m): 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
Owobete, I already posted the answer to your question. The PIN should be on the NECO SCRATCH Card you will buy. Just visit any NECO Office or NECO accredited agent and buy the NECO RESULT CHECKER SCRATCH CARD. Scratch off the panel that covers the PIN and you will see your PIN number.

Hope this was helpful to you?

Cheers and best of luck!
Re: Check Your Neco Ssce June/july 2011 Result With Your Gsm Phone by jVictoria: 6:25am On Sep 17, 2014
I couldn't check check my neco result cause I wrote wrong registration number I was so confused I taught everything was finish so I went to the internet to see if somebody will help me then I saw MR RICHARD a neco officer number on how he has helped many people so I called him and he told me what happened to my result and I told him to help me release the result and he told me no problem and i sent him my Neco exam details ,all thanks to him my result was released that Same day an I was able to check it ,I advice if you have any problem concerning your neco result and you need help concerning any neco issue you can rely on Mr RICHARD you can reach him on 09094741463

(1) (Reply)

Asup Flays Move To Reduce Lecturers Retirement Age / Federal Poly Nekede Screening Exercise Dates And More Details. / See Wat Ds Final Year Students Of Nekede Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.