Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

African Americans Marry Whites More - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Americans Marry Whites More (15632 Views)

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Russian Scientist Turns Black People Into Whites (pics) / What The Whites Dont Know About Nigeria 'SEX' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Americans Marry Whites More by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
abeg whats our b :-Xusiness if AAs marry whites more than other blacks lipsrsealed
Re: African Americans Marry Whites More by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2011
fuckry thread.
interracial dating has been going on since the creation of humanity.
who gives a SHIET?! Tpiah is spot on! Too much attention. Be content with your own lives!
So many black woman and men choosing each other and we give IRRs attention for what?
At the end of the day it's designed to discredit and keep black women down this overrating and
over exposure of bm - ww relationships. The sad part is too many of our women ACTUALLY care.
Is the sun going to cease to rise? the moon going to lose it's glare because some black men
want non-black women? no!  tongue What gives? Not all black men WANT ww much less women of different
races. Let them folks do them and you DO YOU!!!

but that's not my issue really! In fact eff this thread!  angry

Mister G:

[size=18pt]this. . .is ridiculos[/size],

yes oo!  angry angry grin please stop calling us caribbeans. we are [size=18pt]WEST INDIANS[/size] gaddemit  undecided angry
Re: African Americans Marry Whites More by Ybutterfly: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^any one that needs the statistics of IR among blacks of different cultures in America please check the statistics in this thread, thank you
Re: African Americans Marry Whites More by horny4u(f): 8:29am On Oct 09, 2011
I don't care what colour any one marries but i still think we have more black getting together than inter racial but inter racial doe not bother me in the least, its their life bo.
Re: African Americans Marry Whites More by khiaa(f): 2:19am On Mar 30, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

"i Will Never Get Married" - Tuface Idibia / Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Black Men Are Used As Sex Slaves In America, Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.