Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West (9475 Views)

Empty Witness Box At Code Of Conduct As Saraki's Trial Is About To Start [photo] / Tam David-West: Why I Won’t Reject Buhari’s Ministerial Slot Offer / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Revolutnz: 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2011
The fact that he's guilty or innocent is irrelevant, this is about the obvious motive as stated by Mr West.

WORD
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ desolate
Did I touch a nerve , pele ma binu. Mo ro pe ohun toun jeun l'ori e ti fi e sile , ko kin tan lara were ko ma ku hai. Awon to mu e wa si aye ni o jebi ti won fi le to e dada.
For a lady ( don't we just use this lady word loosely ) you are very uncouth and I pity any man who is imprisoned by you.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Delafruita(m): 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
@X-factoria

fact remains we live in a corrupt society where our options of leaders and parties all have dents on their integrity.however,i prefer a thief in the mould of tinubu and the ACN to a thief in the mould of the PDP.difference is one thief is progressive while the other thief is what we all know it to be.there are ex-governors with established cases of looting billions whose cases have not been given this much attention by the nigerian government.ibori,Nnamani,orji kalu,kwakwanso,saraki,abdulkadir kure and lots more have established cases of which we just heard stories from EFCC and nothing.

Infact the CCB has never attempted to prosecute anyone in the past so why is it at this time,they have decided to start with asiwaju who "coincidentally" happens to be the major opposition figure.

I am not in suppport of crime but my grouse with the CCB is that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.igbinedion,ibori,kure,bafarawa etc were all established to have actively operated foreign accounts by the EFCC,why hasn't the CCB gone after them?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2011
Revolutnz:

WORD

Not word

So we should overlook the fact he might be guilty cos some people have ulterior motives. Any facet of life there'll be enemies and impedements , it is left to you to protect and guard yourself by doing the right thing and upholding the law. Tinubu knows the law and if he his found guilty adequate punishment should be meted.

Now that is word.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Revolutnz: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ Eko Ile

The fact that he's guilty or innocent is irrelevant, this is about the obvious motive as stated by Mr West.
On point
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by bisiaet: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2011
Please posters before we carry on talking as per what this lost man called David West is saying please we need to ask this man where does he stand in Nigeria? Is he standing for better Nigeria or a destructive Nigeria?

This man opposes everything I cant name them who is this man in particular? Was this the same man that was part of govt that cripple Nigeria till today? What was Petrol supplying situation during his tenure in office I gues the worst.

So trials of Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, Chimaroke Nnamani and Co are not an embarrassement to Nigeria isnit? Please I wonder what kind of country is this? Tinubu was having 17 account with all the account details revealed he did not deny them please posters let us be reasonable what has he got to do with 17 account in foreign country if not for dodgy and game plan reason what is he doing with them but that is left to him all he need to do is to clear himself so please Mr David West, David South or David North or whatever tell us what is embarrassment to Nigeria in this?

Tinubu is yet to be convicted, he was not beaten, he was not molest, he was not attack, he was not deny his own lawyer, he was not abuse or put in jail please is this man called David West or David North ok at all? I just wonder this sort of old man still around us troubling our younger generation am really sick of this man opposing to everything I mean all things and when he was a serving minister Nigeria was gone and gone totally and he is here now talking.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ Destitute
Chai see as e dey pain am. If you have the kind of mother I have you wouldn't be ranting like this , clearly your mother is as mad as you if not madder.

I intend to draw the curtains here as you are beyond redemption
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by bigsean(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
Desola:

I don't just see this as an attack by the PDP but in particular, I see it as an attck by the Jonasatan government to checkmate the Yoruba nation. You just have to look at his cabinet to obtain the answer.

Yorubas shouldn't see this as the process of justice, but a ploy to cripple us. When the head has been cut, what is left of the body? They keep killing our leaders and we wait and look on - but for how long?

Tinubu might be a rogue but he is a very necessary rogue at this time and we as a nation (Yoruba) need to rally around him. This man is great; they see it, he is the only one who can rise up to them for now and we have to protect him.

Where is Abiola today? Where is Bola Ige? Adesanya nko? Must we continue to siddon look while they turn us into a nation without leaders and direction like our neighbours?

Yoruba ronu o.

This doesnt even add up "attack on yoruba" have u forgotten Bode George and OGD just to mention a few. This is a hustle for political control and not tribe, so pls dont be naive.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Desola(f): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
apocalypse:

@ Destitute
Chai see as e dey pain am. If you have the kind of mother I have you wouldn't be ranting like this , clearly your mother is as mad as you if not madder.

I intend to draw the curtains here as you are beyond redemption

Hilarious!

Re-read what you've written up there and tell me really - who hails from a dysfunctional home, lacks home training and lacks regard for elders.

Oro e o jo mi loju nitori eni ti o ni iru eni, ko le mo iyi eni.

Se omo niwo yi abi eranko lasan ikeji aja?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Desola(f): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
big_sean:

This doesnt even add up "attack on yoruba" have u forgotten Bode George and OGD just to mention a few. This is a hustle for political control and not tribe, so pls dont be naive.

temi yemi.

Bode George, OGD

I rest my case!
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
bisiaet:

Please posters before we carry on talking as per what this lost man called David West is saying please we need to ask this man where does he stand in Nigeria? Is he standing for better Nigeria or a destructive Nigeria?

This man opposes everything I cant name them who is this man in particular? Was this the same man that was part of govt that cripple Nigeria till today? What was Petrol supplying situation during his tenure in office I gues the worst.

So trials of Lucky Igbinedion, James Ibori, Chimaroke Nnamani and Co are not an embarrassement to Nigeria isnit? Please I wonder what kind of country is this? Tinubu was having 17 account with all the account details revealed he did not deny them please posters let us be reasonable what has he got to do with 17 account in foreign country if not for dodgy and game plan reason what is he doing with them but that is left to him all he need to do is to clear himself so please Mr David West, David South or David North or whatever tell us what is embarrassment to Nigeria in this?

Tinubu is yet to be convicted, he was not beaten, he was not molest, he was not attack, he was not deny his own lawyer, he was not abuse or put in jail please is this man called David West or David North ok at all? I just wonder this sort of old man still around us troubling our younger generation am really sick of this man opposing to everything I mean all things and when he was a serving minister Nigeria was gone and gone totally and he is here now talking.

Abegi
Who doesn't know that ibori and igbinedion's trial were political ? Ibori was anti-jonathan while Igbinedion was anti-pdp nurturing sympathy for Ac.Now can you tell me how far about the case of former governors like Jolly Nyame,Senator Saminu Turaki,Orji Kalu,iyabo obj,pat etteh and who says obi,ibb who are pdp godfathers are not corrupt and can't be tried ?
The point is cleared.Tinubu trial is political just the same way Awolowo was sent to jail for unfounded crime simply because he was a strong opposition agains the ruling party during his time.Like someone said,do we expect Tinubu to liquidate the accounts which already exist before he became governor ?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by seanet02: 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2011
na today?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Desola(f): 1:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
X-factoria:

This is very very un-Yoruba!!! You lack good home training!

Don't even try to curse me because everything you say will come back to you.

Ojo gbogbo n'tole, ojo kan ni toloun.

Ma se lo, osunwon e n kun si.

I dey put am for cooler for you.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2011
apocalypse:

Not word

So we should overlook the fact he might be guilty cos some people have ulterior motives. Any facet of life there'll be enemies and impedements , it is left to you to protect and guard yourself by doing the right thing and uploading the law. Tinubu knows the law and if he his found guilty adequate punishment should be meted.

Now that is word.

You are either naive about your own country or ignorantly disingenuous. Yours is not a country where the justice system protects, vindicate or convict, it's a fraudulent system selectively applied and withdrawn as needed by you notoriously corrupt leaders since the beginning of Nigeria.

We've read the same script before and and witnessed how our leaders and oppositions got charged, jailed and ultimately killed. This is your sorry country and what you are yet to understand about your country and it's sad history.

Guilty or not, we all know this has nothing to do with the rule of law in Nigeria, we all know these crooked and corrupt people didn't just wake up one morning and decided to clean up the justice system, start doing the right thing, respect peoples judicial rights or any kind of new anti corruption vigor.

The tribunal members are already on record questioning the case against the man, how the case was put together and the motive for the case. This is already and illegality.

What kind of justice system do you expect from these lousy, corrupt and incompetent idiots? the process just like everything Nigerian is corrupt. In what country on the face of the earth do they serve people with new and amended charges while siting in the same court?

The man didn't receive charges or court notice from the court or the prosecutors, he heard about it in the press just like the rest of the country and decided to show up and he even got there 30 minutes before court time which he judge commended him for his exemplary conduct and advised other leaders to learn from him.

For many of you to come up here and start acting as if this bogus and crooked trial is the beginning of New Nigeria or all of a sudden, your leaders are interested in any kind of anti corruption debate, you really need your head checked or you got to be the newest mumu in town.

Our government is a criminal government with killers and murderers. Many oppositions leaders in the same country lost their lives or needlessly got jailed because of silly shenanigans we have before us today.

Awolow still got jailed regardless of guilt or innocence.

Abiola got his mandate stolen and killed. And many of the perpetrators are still in the same crooked government

Bola Ige got slaughtered by the same people within this same government

Now, we are expecting the same people to pick and choose who they go after and silence while pretending like they really care about corruption or the rule of law.

We know what is going on here, but hate, tribal silliness and warped sense of judgment and rationality trumps everything.

So what's next after Tinubu? The many corrupt people inside GEJ's cabinet/government?

Babangida? OBJ?

The sades part is the fact that these corrupt people don't put theirs on trial, the appoint them to even more juicy positions. The same clown the American courts fingered in the Siemens scandal was not only never touched in Nigeria, GEJ slapped us in the face and made the same crook a federal minister.

Now you are jumping all over the place as if your country is serious about anything and turning a new leaf because of Tinubu and some bank accounts with no stolen money or ill-gotten money?

lol @ upholding the law. Upholding the law and Nigeria doesn't even go hand in hand, even the laws in your own country can not protect you yourself.

If your laws mean anything, the whole of GEJ's administration and many past leaders go dey inside jail.

Are you people for real?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by seanet02: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
Desola:

Ojo gbogbo n'tole, ojo kan ni toloun.

Ma se lo, osunwon e n kun si.

I dey put am for cooler for you.
Aya mi owon, oto ojo meta kan o.
so wa pa sa?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Xfactoria: 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2011
Delafruita:

@X-factoria

fact remains we live in a corrupt society where our options of leaders and parties all have dents on their integrity.however,i prefer a thief in the mould of tinubu and the ACN to a thief in the mould of the PDP.difference is one thief is progressive while the other thief is what we all know it to be.there are ex-governors with established cases of looting billions whose cases have not been given this much attention by the nigerian government.ibori,Nnamani,orji kalu,kwakwanso,saraki,abdulkadir kure and lots more have established cases of which we just heard stories from EFCC and nothing.

Infact the CCB has never attempted to prosecute anyone in the past so why is it at this time,they have decided to start with asiwaju who "coincidentally" happens to be the major opposition figure.

I am not in suppport of crime but my grouse with the CCB is that what is good for the goose is good for the gander.igbinedion,ibori,kure,bafarawa etc were all established to have actively operated foreign accounts by the EFCC,why hasn't the CCB gone after them?

Well, unlike you, I am a revolutionary non-comformist! I do not care if you were an angel before, if you sin against the state, the state has the right to send you to the gaol. I may turn my eyes away from moral cases like "A Governor impregnates his sister-in-law", misguided statements like "corpers are destined to be slaughtered" but not when you take some of us for a fool.

I celebrated Bode George's incarceration and I bet many people like you didn't see that as being political because he was a PDP member. The same way, I will celebrate Tinubu's sentence when it is delivered by God's grace. It is turn by turn Nigeria Limited. Others still walking the street would have their time when a Pharaoh who does not know Joseph comes on board. You guys should just be patient.

Selective justice is still better than no justice at all!!!
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
bisiaet:

Tinubu was having 17 account with all the account details revealed he did not deny them please posters let us be reasonable what has he got to do with 17 account in foreign country if not for dodgy and game plan reason what is he doing with them [/b]

People open accounts for so many reasons especially in the US.

You paycheck could be going into one account, while savings is in another account, you have credit union account, bills and utility accounts, spending money accounts and so on.

It's up to you and what you do with your money.

I have several accounts myself for different things I do with my life and my money. Also, many people open accounts with one bank and and if for what ever reason you no longer like the bank, you move on to the next favorable bank without closing the other accounts.

These are everyday facts of life in the US.

Well, little things bugs shallow minds,

bisiaet:

Tinubu is yet to be convicted, he was not beaten, he was not molest, he was not attack,

Till they end up in Jail like Awo or get killed like Abiola. Abeg stop and quit acting as if you are in a foreign country, you are in Nigeria and fairness and rule of law is foreign to your country and that's why your country is a shitty hole.

bisiaet:

he was not deny his own lawyer,

Thank God his lawyers were there because your corrupt and bogus rule of law and prosecutors tried to pull a fast corrupt move right inside the same court of law.

They tried to serve the man an amended charge right inside the same court and at the same time asked him to make a plea under the same charge that the man haven't even read.

The man was never even served with the original charges, the corrupt prosecutors lied that they couldn't find him when ever rat and dog knows this man's address in Ikoyi.

Is this the kind of corrupt justice you are expecting from these corrupt people?

Sometimes I wonder about Nigerians
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
X-factoria:

Selective justice is still better than no justice at all!!!

You are wrong, it's the other way around.

Selective justice undermines your own credibility and moral authority, it simply means your justice system is not rooted under fairness and equity.

Justice without equity is no justice.

You've been corrupted by naija mentality and backward ways of doing things. You've always been anyways,
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by kasiem(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
any person that opposes pdp is beyond the law
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Desola(f): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
seanet02:

Aya mi owon, oto ojo meta kan o.
so wa pa sa?

e jo o, mi o kii se iyawo saara o. grin

Long time, ibo lo sa lo?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Desola(f): 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
Beaming with joy and pride like a mother seeing her newly birthed son (the boy is probably older than the mother, though) grin

To that person who succinctly expressed my opinion, I am very proud of you and thank you for being you even though you are a pain! grin
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Xfactoria: 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

You are wrong, it's the other way around.

Selective justice undermines your own credibility and moral authority, it simply means your justice system is not rooted under fairness and equity.

Justice without equity is no justice.

You've been corrupted by naija mentality and backward ways of doing things. You've always been anyways,

Hypocrite!!!!! When Bode George was selectively jailed, it didn't matter to fools like you.

We need not wait for all the light to turn green before we live the driveway! The beggining of anything good is always rough but with doggedness and perseverance, one can forge ahead. The greatest mistake we would be making as a people is never to get started and that is why despite the selective justice in our nation, we have been able to silence Tafa Balogun, Bode George, Salisu Buhari (his presidential pardon notwithstanding) etc and we have hope that others like Tinubu would follow. We are in this mess today, because many years ago, nobody got jailed, nobody thought a high profile conviction is possible in this country.

Selective justice leaves us with the opportunity to erase or correct the selective part of it and make it total justice. Not doing any form of justice at all is the greater evil.

I stand to be coreected Mr Eko Ile of the ACTION CONGRESS OF THIEVES: SELECTIVE JUSTICE IS BETTER THAN NO JUSTICE!!!!
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ Eko ile
I don't know and I don't care if he has any grouse with the ruling government , he would be vindicated if he his found innocent. Agreed it is probably a ploy by the ruling government to disrepute him or even to kill his political clout , he has given them the oppourtunity to do so , ti ogiri o ba la enu alangba o le wo ( if there is no crack in the wall the lizard won't enter the wall ). The law was not made against him and if he has info about others who have also contravened the law let him speak up. I have always said all of them are thieving bastards , ACN , PDP , CPC et al, PDP , CPC et al
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2011
X-factoria:

Hypocrite!!!!! When Bode George was selectively jailed, it didn't matter to fools like you.

We need not wait for all the light to turn green before we live the driveway! The beggining of anything good is always rough but with doggedness and perseverance, one can forge ahead. The greatest mistake we would be making as a people is never to get started and that is why despite the selective justice in our nation, we have been able to silence Tafa Balogun, Bode George, Salisu Buhari (his presidential pardon notwithstanding) etc and we have hope that others like Tinubu would follow. We are in this mess today, because many years ago, nobody got jailed, nobody thought a high profile conviction is possible in this country.

Selective justice leaves us with the opportunity to erase or correct  the selective part of it and make it total justice. Not doing any form of justice at all is the greater evil.

I stand to be coreected Mr Eko Ile of the ACTION CONGRESS OF THIEVES: SELECTIVE JUSTICE IS BETTER THAN NO JUSTICE!!!!

I'll just go ahead and ignore the rest of your usual mindless and thoughtless irrelevant rubbish,

What you are saying is>>

Mr A , Mr B, Mr C and Mr D are criminals, they stole and they kill.

But for what ever dumb and backward reason, you let Mr A, Mr B and Mr C go without any prosecution or jail time, but Mr D got prosecuted and thrown in jail.

Now, Mr A, Mr B and Mr C walks away Scott free without any penalties or restitution and still retain the ability and capacity to steal from you and kill you.

So, instead of dealing with all 4 at the same time to protect yourself against any recurrence, you prefer to be assaulted all over again by the same people you foolishly let go?

What kind of human being are you? This is the saddest and the most absurd reasoning ever.

It's like saying you have liver disease, diabetes, arthritis and cancer, but instead of getting treatment for all, you decided to leave the rest untreated and just treat the diabetes.

Don't you think all or one of the untreated diseases will eventually kill you?

Are you playing dumb or you really are dangerously dumb and ignorant?

I find you very dangerous and disgusting, you really should not be part of any sane and rational society.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
apocalypse:

@ Eko ile
I don't know and I don't care if he has any grouse with the ruling government,

Then why bother to start with? What do you really care about?

apocalypse:

@ Eko ile
he has given them the oppourtunity to do so , ti ogiri o ba la enu alangba o le wo ( if there is no crack in the wall the lizard won't enter the wall ).

You mean in our 50 years + history of corruption, the countless other corrupt people in our society did not give the government any reason to charge them to court?

So why is your country ranked one of the most corrupt nations in the world? Is it because Tinubu gave them reasons to go after him or your whole history and leadership since day one till this very second is insanely corrupt, even the prosecutors charged to prosecute Tinubu is lying and practicing corruption right inside the court room before the judge.

Please, you are in Nigeria, not la la land.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Xfactoria: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'll just go ahead and ignore the rest of your usual mindless and thoughtless irrelevant rubbish,

What you are saying is>>

But for what ever dumb and backward reason, you let Mr A, Mr B and Mr C go without any prosecution or jail time, but Mr D got prosecuted and thrown in jail.

Now, Mr A, Mr B and Mr C walks away Scott free without any penalties or restitution and still retain the ability and capacity to steal from you and kill you.

So, instead of dealing with all 4 at the same time to protect yourself against any recurrence, you prefer to be assaulted all over again by the same people you foolishly let go?

What kind of human being are you? This is the saddest and the most absurd reasoning ever.

It's like saying you have liver disease, diabetes, arthritis and cancer, but instead of getting treatment for all, you decided to leave the rest untreated and just treat the diabetes.

I find you very dangerous and disgusting, you really should not be part of any sane and rational society.

grin grin grin grin grin

I will counter you with your own analogy. Mr A, B, C, D steals from me and after investigating them, I found that I can immediately deal with Mr D while still looking for evidences against Mr A, B and C.

So it goes that if I have suffered 100% before prosecuting Mr D, I will only be exposed to less than 100% after prosecuting Mr D. That is progress to me.

Now let me use practical analogy. The Central Bank Governor, whom I adjuged more intelligent than you adopted my approach when dealing with the ailing banks in 2009. He caught and dealt with the first 5 banks with capital inadequacy and weak corporate governance after the audit of a set of 14banks out of 25. His later audits of the other nine local banks revealed another 3 in grave conditions.

So as you can see, even your own analogy has let you down.

Let me give you a frank advice: stop leaking Tinubu's a**ss! Be your own man, open your mind to good reason and write your own script. ok?
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2011
@ Eko ile
From your own deductions , he shouldn't be tried cos others are doing it , what kind of mindset is that. I say all that have gone against the law should be tried regardless of party affliations. If there is evidence of wrong doing from anybody let it out so that adequate punishment can be meted out. I don't care if it is Jonathan , Tinubu , Buhari , Martin Luther King or even Jesus Christ , bring such evidence out.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2011
apocalypse:

@ Eko ile
From your own deductions , he shouldn't be tried cos others are doing it , what kind of mindset is that. I say all that have gone against the law should be tried regardless of party affliations. If there is evidence of wrong doing from anybody let it out so that adequate punishment can be meted out. I don't care if it is Jonathan , Tinubu , Buhari , Martin Luther King or even Jesus Christ , bring such evidence out.

Don't bother me with your own deductions and manufactured opinion or attribute to me what I never asserted.

Read and comprehend.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by PointB: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2011
X-factoria has done justice to this thread; what more can I say. smiley
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
X-factoria:

grin grin grin grin grin

I will counter you with your own analogy. Mr A, B, C, D steals from me and after investigating them, I found that I can immediately deal with Mr D while still looking for evidences against Mr A, B and C.

Please spare me your senseless spinning and redundant rubbish.

You said Selective justice is still better than no justice at all

Btw, you mean Nigeria is still looking for evidence of corruption to use against every corrupt Nigerian official since independence? Don't you think 50 years is more than enough time to gather evidence or are we still doing selective justice is better than no justice?

You really need to shut because you are now sounding like a freeking illiterate
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by kasiem(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
Eko Ile:

What you are saying is>>

man hush raising up some otiose claims just to vindicate ur extraneous and vacuous assertions. Does it not occur to u that when "MR D" gets his much desired prosecution, that the country will be devoid of a criminal and his wahalas? Again, aren't u taking into cognizance the possibility of "MR C" falling out of favour with the supreme powers, thereby, subjecting himself to prosecution; which will make us to see the annihilation of another fool? Man, if we are to g by ur inane assertion, that means our judicial sector should be jettisoned and our constitution set ablaze. FYI, the judiciary has favored ACN more than any other party with the number of petitions that they've in the recent past.
Re: Tinubu's Trial Is An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Prof. Tam David-West by EkoIle1: 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2011
kasiem:

Again, aren't u taking into cognizance the possibility of "MR C" falling out of favour with the supreme powers, thereby, subjecting himself to prosecution; which will make us to see the annihilation of another fool?

You reasonings are based on "if" and assumptions, talk to me about realities and not what you think might happen and if you have any example where such has transpired please let us see, but till then, your assumptions means nothing, it's just an assumption.

Would you like to show us the ones in jail and convicted based on your assumptions or what you think might happen??

The fact still remains that others are out there walking free and looting you all over again and again just like what's been going in Nigeria since independence. PERIOD.

Get real. Life is not about assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Warns Citizens In Nigeria Against Maltreating Employees / President Buhari’s Full Speech At The 30th AU Summit / President Buhari’s Speech At The National Executive Committee Meeting Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.