Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission (17117 Views)

I Need Help From "Justwise" / Urgent Advice From Justwise For Uk Admission / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by mrswagger: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2011
Hello justwise and everyone in the house, pls I need advice on what to do next. I'm about applying for admission into a uk university but there is an error in my name in my waec result. My surname is correctly spelt, my first name was also correctly spelt, But my middle name was spelt wrongly with just a letter error. My correct middle name is osayemen but it was wrongly written on my waec result as Osayemeh.
I would like to know if an affidavit is going to settle everything. Should I go on to apply for admission and get a sworn affidavit to cover everything? Hope it won't affect my chances of getting a visa at the embassy.? Becos I don't want complications in my visa applications. Justwise nd everyone your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2011
mr swagger:

Hello justwise and everyone in the house, pls I need advice on what to do next. I'm about applying for admission into a uk university but there is an error in my name in my waec result. My surname is correctly spelt, my first name was also correctly spelt, But my middle name was spelt wrongly with just a letter error. My correct middle name is osayemen but it was wrongly written on my waec result as Osayemeh.
[b] I would like to know if an affidavit is going to settle everything. Should I go on to apply for admission and get a sworn affidavit to cover everything? [/b]Hope it won't affect my chances of getting a visa at the embassy.? Becos I don't want complications in my visa applications. Justwise nd everyone your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

That is what you should do, WAEC wouldn't issue you another result any soon.

1 Like

Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by mrswagger: 10:34am On Sep 27, 2011
Justwise, Thank you for your advise I appreciate dis a lot!! I would move straight to the waec office to get the original copy. But justwise I hope I won't have problem with getting a visa because of the sworn affidavit. Or do you know of anyone who has gotten a student visa with sworn affidavit where a mistake of name has been made,
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 10:52am On Sep 27, 2011
mr swagger:

Justwise, Thank you for your advise I appreciate dis a lot!! I would move straight to the waec office to get the original copy. But justwise I hope I won't have problem with getting a visa because of the sworn affidavit. Or do you know of anyone who has gotten a student visa with sworn affidavit where a mistake of name has been made, 

Affidavit is one of the ways to correct a mistake like this OR u get WAEC to issue u another result.

You will not be refused a visa as long as u get affidavit and point out the mistake to the ECO.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by MsBS(f): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2011
I would just pretend you didn't even notice, after all the mistake is so small that it is very likely that you may overlook it. Only thing is Nigerians are seen as fraudsters so that isn't a good look.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by Vicjustice: 11:03am On Sep 27, 2011
Mr. Swagger, observing the nature of the error, and expecting that every other document that you are presenting to support your application bears the correct version of your middle name, and considering that it is just the last letter of the name that has this issue, you should have not much of a problem to worry about. However, if you are concerned that the spelling might raise an issue, then, (like Justwise had recommended,) i'll suggest you go for affidavit. But if i were you, i won't be bothered by that, i'd go to the part of the application form that says: "Do you have any other information to give to support your application" and tick "YES" and then fill this note in:
"Though, i have requested the WAEC authority to correct the error, but i wish to declare that the H that is misplaced for the N in my middle-name was an error on the side of the WAEC officials: the correct spelling is OSAYAMEN as my other documents suggest; therefore, i expect the letter error would be overlooked".

If the ECO deems that you merit an Entry Clearance, s/he is not going to refuse you the visa for reason of that single letter error, but if s/he has other reasons to refuse you the visa, then that's when other unnecessary reasons (like a coma instead of a full-stop) would be mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2011
Vicjustice:

Mr. Swagger, observing the nature of the error, and expecting that every other document that you are presenting to support your application bears the correct version of your middle name, and considering that it is just the last letter of the name that has this issue, you should have not much of a problem to worry about. However, if you are concerned that the spelling might raised an issue, then, (like Justwise had recommended,) i'll suggest you go for affidavit. But if i were you, i won't be bothered by that, i'd go to the part of the application form that says: "Do you have any other information to give to support your application" and tick "YES" and then fill this note in:
"Though, i have requested the WAEC authority to correct the error, but i wish to declare that the H that is misplaced for the N in my middle-name was an error on the side of the WAEC officials: the correct spelling is OSAYAMEN as my other documents suggest; therefore, i expect the letter error would be overlooked".

If the ECO deems that you merit an Entry Clearance, s/he is not going to refuse you the visa for reason of that single letter error, but if s/he has other reasons to refuse you the visa, then that's when other unnecessary reasons (like a coma instead of a full-stop) would be mentioned.
I have to agree with u on that.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by mrswagger: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2011
Thank you Justwise, Vicjustice and everyone for ur advise. I appreciate dis a lot!!!! I always know I would always count on u guys. God bless u. I will do as u said, I will get an affidavit to correct the error. @vicjustice regarding what you stated I shud include in the form for the correction of name. Does it still imply for correction of date of birth also. Because I have two waec results. But an error was made in the date of birth in my second waec result. my correct date of birth is 23/05/1991 but it was wrongly written as 23/01/1991. Justwise and vicjustice should I also use an affidavit to correct the error as well too as u stated ealier on.
Thanks for all your support. Hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by claremont(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ms BS:

I would just pretend you didn't even notice, after all the mistake is so small that it is very likely that you may overlook it. Only thing is Nigerians are seen as fraudsters so that isn't a good look.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by Vicjustice: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2011
mr swagger:

Thank you Justwise, Vicjustice and everyone for your advise. I appreciate dis a lot!!!! I always know I would always count on u guys. God bless u. I will do as u said, I will get an affidavit to correct the error. @vicjustice regarding what you stated I shud include in the form for the correction of name. Does it still imply for correction of date of birth also. Because I have two waec results. But an error was made in the date of birth in my second waec result. my correct date of birth is 23/05/1991 but it was wrongly written as 23/01/1991. Justwise and vicjustice should I also use an affidavit to correct the error as well too as u stated ealier on.
        Thanks for all your support. Hope to hear from you soon.
   If really there was an error in your entered Date Of Birth, what measures have you taken to rectify it prior to this development of visa application?
   My friend, you and i know that discrepancy in any given DOBs is usually as a result of fraudulent intentions, and the Visa Officers know this too well. Actually, things aren't looking good for you now.
   Before i can really give you an answer, i'd like to know these:
*What nature of Birth Certificate do you have?
*Does the DOB in your passport match the DOB in your birth certificate?
*Is there any other document that bears your DOB?
*If so, what document(s) and what DOB do they bear?
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by mrswagger: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2011
Thank you vicjustice for your urgent response. I appreciate dis a lot!!! Believe me vicjustice I'm not trying to do fraud. It was just an error by the man who registered me for the waec exam. He mistakenly made the error. Maybe my handwriting was too tiny so he couldn't see it clearly then he wrote something else when filling my waec registration form for the exam.
Actually, my Birth certificate was issued by the federal republic of Nigeria national population commission. It has the stamp and signature on it by the issuer of the birth certificate.
The Date of birth on my passport corresponds and matches with the date of birth on my international passport. All my documents bear the same date of birth of my international passport and my birth certificate. They bear 23 of may 1991. Which is correct.
My Transcripts of result bears the same date of birth correctly with my international passport and birth certificate, my school leaving certificate testimonial also corresponds correctly too. But it is only the waec result which I told you about bears it wrongly with all my documents. My waec result is stating it wrongly as 23 of january 1991 which is wrong.
All other documents corresponds and matches it well with my international passport and birth certificate.
@vicjustice, thanks for ur support hope to hear from you soon.may 1991. Which is correct.
My Transcripts of result bears the same date of birth correctly with my international passport and birth certificate, my school leaving certificate testimonial also corresponds correctly too. But it is only the waec result which I told you about bears it wrongly with all my documents. My waec result is stating it wrongly as 23 of january 1991 which is wrong.
All other documents corresponds and matches it well with my international passport and birth certificate.
@vicjustice, thanks for ur support hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by Vicjustice: 11:47am On Sep 28, 2011
mr swagger:

Thank you vicjustice for your urgent response. I appreciate dis a lot!!! Believe me vicjustice I'm not trying to do fraud. It was just an error by the man who registered me for the waec exam. He mistakenly made the error. Maybe my handwriting was too tiny so he couldn't see it clearly then he wrote something else when filling my waec registration form for the exam.
    Actually, my Birth certificate was issued by the federal republic of Nigeria national population commission. It has the stamp and signature on it by the issuer of the birth certificate.
       The Date of birth on my passport corresponds and matches with the date of birth on my international passport. All my documents bear the same date of birth of my international passport and my birth certificate. They bear 23 of may 1991. Which is correct.
    @vicjustice, thanks for your support hope to hear from you soon.may 1991. Which is correct.
    @vicjustice, thanks for your support hope to hear from you soon.
   With the comprehensive analysis that you have made, i think you won't have much of a problem in rectifying this discrepancies.
   But first of all, what effort have you made to rectify this issue prior to this present visa application situation? If you haven't yet made any attempt to correct it, you may have to answer why to the visa officer, and i'm afraid it is enough reason to refuse your application (that is, if you applied for the visa in your current circumstance).
   You need to at least, make documented effort to have the date corrected, and then, apply for your visa. But if the correction seems to be taking too much time to come through, then you can go for affidavit to support your efforts. Applying for a visa with DOB discrepancies is serious enough to result in visa refusal.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by mrswagger: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
@Vicjustice thank you once again for your support. I am heading to the waec office tomorrow to make the complain. First of, you know I told you ealier on here on my post that I have two waec results. The first waec result is having an error with just a letter word with my middle name and the second result is having the date of birth error. So I am heading to the waec office tomorrow to get the certificate of the first waec result, the one wth the name error, then I will also complain to them about the second waec result wth the date of birth error. The greatest fear I'm having now is dt I don't know how long it would take the waec officials to rectify the error on the result because some people say it takes 3-6 months to amend the error.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by Vicjustice: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
mr swagger:

@Vicjustice thank you once again for your support. I am heading to the waec office tomorrow to make the complain. First of, you know I told you ealier on here on my post that I have two waec results. The first waec result is having an error with just a letter word with my middle name and the second result is having the date of birth error. So I am heading to the waec office tomorrow to get the certificate of the first waec result, the one wth the name error, then I will also complain to them about the second waec result wth the date of birth error. The greatest fear I'm having now is dt I don't know how long it would take the waec officials to rectify the error on the result because some people say it takes 3-6 months to amend the error.
   Well, given that you're due to make your visa application, you do not have enough time to worry about how long it would take the WAEC officials to rectify the information; what matters now is the efforts that you have made to rectify the discrepancies.
   Meet the WAEC official and request for the corrections, also, request that they write a letter to this effect:
                                                   TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
[i]This letter serves to confirm that **** ****** ******* has brought the data errors in his WAEC certificates to our attention, and we have observed the following (two) errors.
1) His middle name was wrongly spelt as OSAYAMEH as supposed to OSAYAMEN
2) The month of birth was wrongly entered as JANUARY as supposed to MAY; ie 23/05/1991.
We would like to use this opportunity to apologise for any inconveniences that this may have caused and we are making efforts to rectify and update his WAEC documents.
Should you need further assistance, please contact us on: 01888888888[/I]

With this kind of declaration, you won't need to go for the Affidavit: Ensure that the letter is written in a WAEC official letter-head paper, (Trust Nigerians, you might have to pay some unofficial fee for this cheesy). Please, avoid using anything fake: don't let anyone issue you a fake or unofficial undertaken letter. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by mrswagger: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2011
@vicjustice, Thank you for your reply. May the almighty Lord bless you and ur family. I never knew there would be kind human beings like you in this world. Offering advices to peeps for free. You won't lack anything in ur life. Amen. I will do as you said and I will also be watchful of fraudulent documents. I won't allow dem issue me a fake document.
Thank you once again. Many regards to u. Cheers!!!! One love!!!!.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by Vicjustice: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2011
mr swagger:

@vicjustice, Thank you for your reply. May the almighty Lord bless you and your family. I never knew there would be kind human beings like you in this world. Offering advices to peeps for free. You won't lack anything in your life. Amen. I will do as you said and I will also be watchful of fraudulent documents. I won't allow dem issue me a fake document.
Thank you once again. Many regards to u. Cheers!!!! One love!!!!.
I will gladly say a BIG AMEN to all these smiley
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by Harford1: 11:23am On Feb 12, 2012
How do i solve mine too ? Is affidavit enough to back up error in my certificate ?
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by violent(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2012
I had a problem of this sort a while back. My middle name had been incorrectly spelt with a letter missing, I simply ignored it and pretended i hadn't noticed it myself and everything was just fine.

As long as all other documents and information they contain are accurate, i wouldn't worry about genuine omissions, there's really no need to draw so much attention to things that would be ignored normally.

1 Like

Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2012
violent:

I had a problem of this sort a while back. My middle name had been incorrectly spelt with a letter missing, I simply ignored it and pretended i hadn't noticed it myself and everything was just fine.

As long as all other documents and information they contain are accurate, i wouldn't worry about genuine omissions, there's really no need to draw so much attention to things that would be ignored normally.

Not everybody get away with it like you did, when its picked up by an immigration officer then you have some questions to answer, you called it genuine mistake but others may not see it that way.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by violent(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2012
justwise:

Not everybody get away with it like you did, when its picked up by an immigration officer then you have some questions to answer, you called it genuine mistake but others may not see it that way.

Well, you may be right. But it will take an immigration officer who's being unnecessary a[i]n[/i]al to pick up on a missing character in your middle name as a reason to deny your application when ALL other documents check out to be completely genuine and contain your names accurately spelt out.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2012
violent:

Well, you may be right. But it will take an immigration officer who's being unnecessary a[i]n[/i]al to pick up on a missing character in your middle name as a reason to deny your application when ALL other documents check out to be completely genuine and contain your names accurately spelt out.

A single letter makes a massive difference in a name, violen[b]t[/b] is not the same as violen yes even with all your genuine documents, that single letter missing could lead to refusal.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by violent(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2012
justwise:

A single letter makes a massive difference in a name, violen[b]t[/b] is not the same as violen yes even with all your genuine documents, that single letter missing could lead to refusal.

True, but then again,applications are screened by humans not computers. Humans who are reasonable enough to spot and separate what one may call genuine human error from fraudulent documents.

If i had submitted up to 20 verifiable genuine solid documents, references and Ids with my full names well spelt out as VANDAME VIOLENT JUSTWISE, and if for some reason one of those document had the name field filled out as VANDAME VIOLEN JUSTWISE, it will be completely unreasonable to expect that an immigration officer could deny an application for this singular reason. . . . even after considering that the same document had been used to procure you tier 4 letter from the school.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2012
violent:

True, but then again,applications are screened by humans not computers. Humans who are reasonable enough to spot and separate what one may call genuine human error from fraudulent documents.

If i had submitted up to 20 verifiable genuine solid documents, references and Ids with my full names well spelt out as VANDAME VIOLENT JUSTWISE, and if for some reason one of those document had the name field filled out as VANDAME VIOLEN JUSTWISE, it will be completely unreasonable to expect that an immigration officer could deny an application for this singular reason. . . . even after considering that the same document had been used to procure you tier 4 letter from the school.

Its up to that immigration officer to ignore that error or press forward to find out why you haven't corrected it.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by paris10: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2012
@poster, I see nothing wrong with your WAEC certificate. In the UK or their consulates it is only your first and last name that matters most. Your middle name is non-existence.

Regarding the "h" missing in your middle name, it's no problem at all. There is no need to swear any affidavit, for that alone would arouse suspicion. Go and present your documents to the embassy and you would be granted your visa.

Same thing happened to my partner and and some guy I know, they were granted their visas. The ECO is only concerned about your ability to prove your d.o.b, place of study, money available, where you would staying, when you coming back to your country, your results (and not how your name is spelt or why one character is missing or omitted from your papers).

Be mindful that there are people on this forum who thinks they know how the immigration system works but do not know anything. Saying you would be denied a visa based on a character in your name would conflict with the dictated paragraphs of the 2011 immigration rules. The ECO's have guidelines which must be followed before refusing an applicant.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by paris10: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2012
violent:

You are right on the point. Your first name and last would be concentrated on but your middle name would not even if there's an omission or error with it. Some people are just making it difficult for others.

There would be no discretion on the part of the ECO either to issue or not to issue a visa based on the character "H and N" the poster mentioned earlier. Any attempt from the ECO to deny the applicant a visa based on that would be termed malicious, unreasonable, unprofessional, biased and if any, prejudice.

The applicant would win the case easily even if first denied and the ECO might regret his/her action. I would dare any ECO to do this to any of my family or friends, dem do see pepper.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by SapeleDon: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2012
I dont know if mine is relevant as it was a case of wrong spelling of my name on my NYSC Discharge certificate where one letter was replaced with another(never bothered correcting it till date)but when i applied for my Masters in the UK 11 years ago i was given the visa with all my attached documents which included the NYSC Certificate.

I was not refused but it could also be that i got the visa for this reasons (A)i had been travelling to the UK before and matter of fact just got another 2 yr visting renewal then applied for a student visa weeks later which would have made them not really look at my documents(B)things might have changed differently from then with the way student visa's are handled now as regards vetting.

If it was me and i speak from a personal point of view i will submit my applications without any document refering to the error in the spelling,but of course that is me.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 12:15am On Feb 13, 2012
paris10:

You are right on the point. Your first name and last would be concentrated on but your middle name would not even if there's an omission or error with it. Some people are just making it difficult for others.

There would be no discretion on the part of the ECO either to issue or not to issue a visa based on the character "H and N" the poster mentioned earlier. Any attempt from the ECO to deny the applicant a visa based on that would be termed malicious, unreasonable, unprofessional, biased and if any, prejudice.

The applicant would win the case easily even if first denied and the ECO might regret his/her action. I would dare any ECO to do this to any of my family or friends, dem do see pepper.

Hot air as usual. Giving you a visa is a privilege, even if they refused you visa with no reason there is nothing you will do, you will still pay again to reapply or appeal your case, so quit all these noise about your imaginary right.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by paris10: 1:35am On Feb 13, 2012
Sapele_Don:

I dont know if mine is relevant as it was a case of wrong spelling of my name on  my NYSC Discharge certificate where one letter was replaced with another(never bothered correcting it till date)but when i applied for my Masters in the UK 11 years ago i was given the visa with all my attached documents which included the NYSC Certificate.

I was not refused but it could also be that i got the visa for this reasons (A)i had been travelling to the UK before and matter of fact just got another 2 yr visting renewal then applied for a student visa weeks later which would have made them not really look at my documents(B)things might have changed differently from then with the way student visa's are handled now as regards vetting.

If it was me and i speak from a personal point of view i will submit my applications without any document refering to the error in the spelling,but of course that is me.

The ECO's are not perfect, but always looking for a way to deny you your visa. Remember, personally they don't want you in their country, but regardless, they have to follow rules laid down.

There's always no need to mention or refer to any error in the spelling of one's name when applying for a visa.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by paris10: 1:49am On Feb 13, 2012
justwise:

[/b]

Hot air as usual. Giving you a visa is a privilege, even if they refused you visa with no reason there is nothing you will do, you will still pay again to reapply or appeal your case, so quit all these noise about your imaginary right.

Now to you Mr know nothing. You know I don't need visa in the UK and neither do I need one in the States, even if you don't know, now you know. I have won countless of cases and would continue to win more for my clients by HIS grace.

What you don't know, it's better you ask or allow those that know or those with experience to tell or teach you. Don't always come here with your pessimistic views on immigration issues 'cause you don't know any.

Don't know if you're being paid to do this, but we are here to always correct the wrong notion you always put up. And one more thing, is it just me that your write-ups and the way say these things looks "white"? In everything we do in life, wisdom is applicable. That's where the Indians have the upper hand when it comes to minority in any country.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by justwise(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2012
paris10:

Now to you Mr know nothing. You know I don't need visa in the UK and neither do I need one in the States, even if you don't know, now you know. I have won countless of cases and would continue to win more for my clients by HIS grace.

What you don't know, it's better you ask or allow those that know or those with experience to tell or teach you. Don't always come here with your pessimistic views on immigration issues 'cause you don't know any.

Don't know if you're being paid to do this, but we are here to always correct the wrong notion you always put up. And one more thing, is it just me that your write-ups and the way say these things looks "white"? In everything we do in life, wisdom is applicable. That's where the Indians have the upper hand when it comes to minority in any country.

Calamity! that supposed to be your middle name, i mean. . . to think that somebody like you got anything to do with anybody's immigration issue is worrying.

Sometime when i read your post i got angry with people who abolished slave trade, you should have been useful in banana plantation.

Somebody with zero knowledge of immigration is issues is apparently claiming to be some sort of visa or immigration expert?  Keep hanging around in Travel Section, i'm keeping eyes on you.
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by alfablondy: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2012
paris10:

justwise:

Calamity! that supposed to be your middle name, i mean. . . to think that somebody like you got anything to do with anybody's immigration issue is worrying.

Sometime when i read your post i got angry with people who abolished slave trade, you should have been useful in banana plantation.

Somebody with zero knowledge of immigration is issues is apparently claiming to be some sort of visa or immigration expert? Keep hanging around in Travel Section, i'm keeping eyes on you.
[/b]
Paris 10 has zero knowledge , Just wise is Mr Know nothing . Who is right between them? Are they both wrong?

@ Justwise, How far now? I am still waiting for the second ID, You never get am or you still dey dreamland  grin grin grin
Re: Justwise, Pls Help For Error In My Waec Result For Uk Admission by paris10: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2012
justwise:

[/b]

Somebody with zero knowledge of immigration is issues is apparently claiming to be some sort of visa or immigration expert?  Keep hanging around in Travel Section, i'm keeping eyes on you.

This is the proof. You're a white dude pretending to be Nigerian. You only give advice based on what you read on the UKBA website, and that's it. You don't know any relevant law or cases that need to be referred to. Enuff said. No more replying you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists / Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) / Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.