Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228803 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by lorenzoa: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2012
Kun
Please, please go ahead and post the picture of my Corrolla pre oven bake and post oven bake results
Abraham
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2012
lorenzoa: Kun
Please, please go ahead and post the picture of my Corrolla pre oven bake and post oven bake results
Abraham

Ok I would but the panel beater as already started working on it so the pre oven bake picture might appear a bit different from when we took delivery of the vehicle.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by lanreSamson: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2012
KUN
I want a Matte finish Paint Job on my BMW X5 can you achieve this for me?

LIke the attached photograph.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2012
lanreSamson: KUN
I want a Matte finish Paint Job on my BMW X5 can you achieve this for me?

LIke the attached photograph.

Sure we can, just wondering why you would like a matte finish. It makes the car look dull
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nice work
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2012
payless: Nice work

Thanx smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by lanreSamson: 10:41am On Apr 19, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Sure we can, just wondering why you would like a matte finish. It makes the car look dull

I like the uniqueness. i will call you for costing.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2012
lanreSamson:

I like the uniqueness. i will call you for costing.

Ok I would look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by debolay: 12:35pm On Apr 19, 2012
Hi, good job you are doing there. Please i reside in Abuja, do you have a branch here or a sister company you can recommend?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2012
@pastor Kun.
I have a 2003 Mitubuishi Montero Sport I want to respray. It would need some minor bodywork. Please how much would that cost me and how long? Am ready to deal right away if am OK by ur price.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2012
debolay: Hi, good job you are doing there. Please i reside in Abuja, do you have a branch here or a sister company you can recommend?

I am sorry I don't have a sister company or branch in Abuja. Though I have heard of some Lebanese guys there that do the same thing we do though at a much more expensive price. Their charges are in the region of 200k. I could try and get you their contact if you are ok with their charges.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2012
kommy: @pastor Kun.
I have a 2003 Mitubuishi Montero Sport I want to respray. It would need some minor bodywork. Please how much would that cost me and how long? Am ready to deal right away if am OK by ur price.

I am sorry I must have missed this post earlier, our prices ranges btw 80k and 150k depending on the scope and extent of work to be done. But its normally better we have a physical inspection of the vehicle before we can give a good estimate.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2012
@Lanresamson
I came across a couple of matte finished car pictures that might interest you.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2012
Restored !

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2012
Advantages of re spraying your vehicles with us

*All vehicles are sprayed in our ultra modern spray booth which guarantees that excess paint does not settle on the car as it is sucked out through a vacuum thereby ensuring a smoother finish
*Our spray gun is of the highest quality in the market and it delivers a very fine spray that enhances a perfect finish
*We use only the best quality materials, same as used by leading car manufacturers. Our paint Jobs would still be glimmering for years if the right car wash liquids are used in washing it.
*Our artisans are highly skilled/ meticulous and all our Jobs are constantly scrutinised to ensure that we take care of the smallest detail leaving your car looking as good as new.
*Upon completion of spraying, all vehicles are oven baked to ensure an even and controlled drying process. The oven baking also strengthens the protective coat(laquer) which makes the paint job more resistant to scratches and ensures your paint job lasts longer.

We look forward to answering your questions and being at your service.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:43am On Apr 23, 2012
Pastor Kun: Advantages of re spraying your vehicles with us

*All vehicles are sprayed in our ultra modern spray booth which guarantees that excess paint does not settle on the car as it is sucked out through a vacuum thereby ensuring a smoother finish
*Our spray gun is of the highest quality in the market and it delivers a very fine spray that enhances a perfect finish
*We use only the best quality materials, same as used by leading car manufacturers. Our paint Jobs would still be glimmering for years if the right car wash liquids are used in washing it.
*Our artisans are highly skilled/ meticulous and all our Jobs are constantly scrutinised to ensure that we take care of the smallest detail leaving your car looking as good as new.
*Upon completion of spraying, all vehicles are oven baked to ensure an even and controlled drying process. The oven baking also strengthens the protective coat(laquer) which makes the paint job more resistant to scratches and ensures your paint job lasts longer.

We look forward to answering your questions and being at your service.

In addition to the advantages listed above, our charges are much lower than our competitors who charge as much as 200k for the same quality of finish we offer. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:43am On Apr 24, 2012
recently re sprayed car belonging to a nairalander

Before

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2012
After

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2012
For premium quality oven baked vehicle respraying at it's best, call 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:37pm On Apr 26, 2012
For those interested in Pimping up their rides or custom paint Jobs, let us know what you want, we would design it and implement to exceed your expectations.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:40pm On Apr 29, 2012
Another pristinely finished Job.

1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2012
The Honda below is a customized paint Job we did. Customized paint Jobs are normally done to the owners specification, requirement and taste. Just let us know what you want and we deliver it to your taste smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:03am On May 02, 2012
P.imp up your ride today; talk to us.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:38am On May 03, 2012
You can give your car a unique look with our special range of pearl paints; talk to us today smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:33pm On May 03, 2012
You can visit our facebook page and 'like' us through the link on my signature smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by kisibo: 10:31pm On May 03, 2012
good job man ...keep it up !!!!!!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:21am On May 04, 2012
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more info. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:57pm On May 04, 2012
Before and after results smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Trac: 6:12am On May 06, 2012
Interesting!

We learn everyday.

How long do the paint on the vehicle lasts?

What exactly is oven baking?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2012
Trac: Interesting!

We learn everyday.

How long do the paint on the vehicle lasts?

What exactly is oven baking?

How long a paint Job lasts is dependent on how you take care of your car(type of car wash liquid you use) and what the car is exposed to to. However barring any external problems a good paint job should retain it's gloss for at least three years.

Oven baking is a process where by the vehicle is first of all sprayed in a modern spray booth that has a vacuum to ensure that excess paint is extracted when the vehicle is being sprayed there by ensuring a smoother finish. There after it is baked to ensure the paint drys very well under a controlled atmosphere. Oven baked car paint jobs last longer than regular since it's harder to scratch and it also as a better gloss.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 06, 2012
How much is going to cost me if you help me paint a 2003 toyota corolla? It is the whole body paint with no dent on it at all. The owner just need you to paint it only. How much,Pls?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2012
payless: How much is going to cost me if you help me paint a 2003 toyota corolla? It is the whole body paint with no dent on it at all. The owner just need you to paint it only. How much,Pls?

We should be able to do it for 80k. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.