Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228763 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:02am On Jan 18, 2015
World class oven baked car resprays @ www.prisitineautosng.com cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2015
doctoryomi:
How much will be oven baking of my Honda accord 2003, want to change the colour to black from blue. Also has minor body work to be done

If you are doing it before the end of January, we can do it for 50k based on our on going xmas/new year promo.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
World class oven baked car resprays @ www.prisitineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:30am On Jan 20, 2015
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2015
lubemotors:
I have a Toyota Camry 2002 to be baked. Body work already perfectly done by my panel beater and the color will be maintained. Please what is the cost and how long will this take? Thanks.

Based on our ongoing christmas/. New year promo, we can do it for 40k if you want it done before the end of january.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Good morning guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Let's clean and shine your car headlights to get your car headlights looking new again at our promotional price of 3k.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by JUBILEE2000: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
PastorKun:
Let's clean and shine your car headlights to get your car headlights looking new again at our promotional price of 3k.

Pastorkun, are you in Abuja?i have a black TOYOTA CAMRY 2007 model that i want to change its colour to silver.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
JUBILEE2000:

Pastorkun, are you in Abuja?i have a black TOYOTA CAMRY 2007 model that i want to change its colour to silver.

I am sorry we are only operational in lagos for now.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
I also want to spray my Corolla from brown to silver. The brown gets too dull easily. How much will it cost to do a top notch job and where is the location of ur workshop
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Bobbieydeey: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Can you do exactly like this on my corolla sport ?

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
sanky346:
I also want to spray my Corolla from brown to silver. The brown gets too dull easily. How much will it cost to do a top notch job and where is the location of ur workshop

If you are doing it before the end of January, we will do it for 50k based on our christmas/ new year promo. After that we would revert to our normal pricing which would be 70k to do a change of colour on a saloon car. Our workshop is located in ojota area of Lagos, thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bobbieydeey:
Can you do exactly like this on my corolla sport ?

Yes we can smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ojsamuel(m): 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
PastorKun:

If you are doing it before the end of January, we will do it for 50k based on our christmas/ new year promo. After that we would revert to our normal pricing which would be 70k to do a change of colour on a saloon car. Our workshop is located in ojota area of Lagos, thanx
Bro, can I have your mail addy? Need to send you a mail asap. I PM'ed you earlier.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Bobbieydeey: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
PastorKun:

Yes we can smiley
How much ?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:53am On Jan 23, 2015
ojsamuel:
Bro, can I have your mail addy? Need to send you a mail asap. I PM'ed you earlier.

My PM doesn't work on nairaland, you can reach me via deluxefinishings@hotmail.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Bobbieydeey:

How much ?

It's a customised paint job which will require a lot of detailing, it would cost 80k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
With the hike in car duties and the escalating cost of buying new or even tokunbo cars, why don't you take the option of giving your car a new lease of life by resuscitating it to look brand new and save yourself tonnes of cash.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
PastorKun:
Care and Maintenance Tips Keep Your Car Running in Top-Notch Condition
We’ve compiled our best expert advice, surprising tricks, and car care tips to prolong the life of your automobile!

1. Be patient during the break-in period

You’ve bought your dream car and now you want to make it last at long as possible in top condition. Here are some things to remember as you pull it out of the dealer’s lot:

•During the break-in period, typically the first 1,000 miles (1,600 km), keep your speed under 55 mph (88 kpm) or to the speed recommended by your car’s manufacturer.
•Avoid heavy loads on the drive train, such as towing trailers, and loading the roof rack or trunk with heavy construction materials.
•Do not allow your new car to idle for long periods — this is good advice for the life of your car, but especially during breakin. The oil pressure generated by doing so may not be sending oil to every part of your engine.
•Use only light to medium acceleration, keeping the engine rpms below 3,000 for the first few hours of driving.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:21am On Jan 26, 2015
Great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tip of the Day

Regular preventive maintenance is probably the single thing you can do as a car owner to keep your car in good condition.

Learn how to check your fluids (engine oil, brake fluid, transmission oil etc), check your battery and clean the contacts (if necessary), get your tires rotated and balanced, and your alignment checked, and change your spark plugs.

All this will save you money on repairs in the future and ensure your car last longer.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
At pristine autos, we just love vintage cars. Bringing them back to life and making them look new again is our passion.

2 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:03am On Jan 28, 2015
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:02am On Jan 29, 2015
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2015
Get your head lights cleaned and shined for only 3k. smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:25am On Jan 30, 2015
Good morning guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.