Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228789 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 30, 2015
Toothpaste trick with Headlight and you want 3k? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
tmabin:
Toothpaste trick with Headlight and you want 3k? shocked shocked shocked

We don't use tooth paste, we clean it, sand it down, then spray it with a clear coat that has ultra violet protection properties to keep it from fading again.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
ok... Will be at your office this weekend as you have described. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by alex252ab: 11:47pm On Jan 31, 2015
My car is audi a6 2002 model, colour is red...It recently develop engine problem which I need to change, my question goes like this
Do u fix engine
Do u customise car too
What's The Cost And How Soon Can I Get It if u do.

1 Share

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2015
alex252ab:
My car is audi a6 2002 model, colour is red...It recently develop engine problem which I need to change, my question goes like this
Do u fix engine
Do u customise car too
What's The Cost And How Soon Can I Get It if u do.

I am sorry we don't do mechanical repairs on cars but we can customise your car. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by alex252ab: 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
How many days will it take to finish it. I mean baking the car and a customise Dvd. Please the cost should be included.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2015
alex252ab:
How many days will it take to finish it. I mean baking the car and a customise Dvd. Please the cost should be included.

It would take 5 days to finish and it we cost 60k. We don't do customised DVD but I can direct to to were they do it. It's custom paint jobs that we do.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:20pm On Feb 02, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:47am On Feb 03, 2015
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Tip of the Day

THREE SAFETY MEASURES TO MAKE SURE YOUR TIRES ARE SAFE FOR EVERY RIDE
1) Rotate your tires Regularly
Tyres don't wear evenly in a car, so if you don't rotate them, you will end up with bald patches. You will also get more life out of your tires if you rotate them every 5,000 to 10,000 miles.

2) Check the Thread on your tyres Regularly
While you may not need replacement tyres, it is essential to make sure your tyres will grip the road properly. Do this in the Harmattan and Hot season when the conditions change on the road.

3) Ensure Proper Tyre Inflation
Always ensure proper tyre inflation by getting your tyres checked regularly with a gauge. You can buy one for yourself, or use one when you Fill the air in your Tyres. Note, a car with tyres that aren't inflated properly burns more fuel.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:20pm On Feb 04, 2015
Tip of the day:

Help Your Engine Breathe Easily With These Two Vital Auto Parts

A dirty (cabin or air intake) filter robs your engine of power.

Cabin filter: The cabin air filter is typically made of pleated paper, and is designed to clean the air flowing into the car before the driver or passengers breathe it in.

This filter is essential to maintaining a healthy environment inside the passenger cab. When the cabin air filter becomes dirty, however, the air conditioner and heater's performance will suffer. The airflow into the car is reduced, and allergens may remain in the air supply.

Engine Air intake filter: This engine filter removes allergens and pollutants as well, but is much more concerned with debris and waste build-up. If it weren't for this filter, water, insects, dirt and grime could find their way into your engine.

Fuel-injected filters typically use a pleated paper filter, while older cars tend to use a cylindrical air filter. Either way, this element is crucial to keeping debris out of the motor. When waste enters the engine, sticky substances adhere to the moving parts, carbon deposits bake onto the components and the intake valves clog.

To keep your engine in top shape, aside from regular oil change, ensure you replace your air intake filter every 6,000 miles.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2015
Tip of the day:

Your Spark Plugs

Spark plugs or spark plug wires often are a cause for many sputters, and hesitation issues one feels when driving.

The spark plug seals the combustion chamber and provides a gap for a spark to jump across and start the combustion process inside your engine. When the plugs are failing, the spark plugs misfire. You'll feel a little jolt in your car's acceleration when this happens.

The good news is that this is an inexpensive and easy fix. Simply replacing the plugs fixes the issue and leaves your vehicle ready for another 30,000 miles of ignition excellence.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2015
CAR RUNNING "RICH" OR "LEAN" MEANS TOO MUCH OR INSUFFICIENT FUEL SUPPLY

Most vehicles today run on gasoline or diesel fuel. To make the vehicle move and work properly, an exact amount of air must be mixed with the proper amount of fuel burned in an engine.

The "perfect" fuel air mix is called a "stoichiometric fuel ratio". This is 14.7:1, 14.7 parts air to 1 part fuel. In reality most engines rarely achieve this ratio: they run a bit richer most of the time. An engine runs especially rich when accelerating, when cold, or when under a load.

If there is too much fuel and not enough air, the engine is said to be "running rich", or "has a rich mixture". It will have a gassy or rotten egg smell from the exhaust, give off a burning effect to the eyes and will make black smoke. If there is too much air and not enough fuel, the engine is said to be "running lean", or "has a lean mixture".

On modern computer controlled engines, this will cause the computer to turn on an amber check engine light which will give a trouble code of "system too rich" or "system too lean".

Either condition will result in poor fuel mileage or possible engine damage.

A rich mixture will cause the vehicle to run hot. It will cause a clogging up of the catalyst resulting in the degradation of the honeycomb in it.

If your car is running too lean, it could result in jerking.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Re spray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2015
World class oven baked car resprays @ www.prisitineautosng.com cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Oven baked car respraying at it's best. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:53am On Feb 10, 2015
PastorKun:
Respray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2015
For the best value in. Oven baked car respraying call us today: 08027338500
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:33am On Feb 12, 2015
PastorKun:
Respray and Oven bake your car to look brand new today, visit www.pristineautosng.com for more info.
cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:45pm On Feb 12, 2015
PastorKun:
Advantages of re spraying your vehicles with us

*All vehicles are sprayed in our ultra modern spray booth which guarantees that excess paint does not settle on the car as it is sucked out through a vacuum thereby ensuring a smoother finish
*Our spray gun is of the highest quality in the market and it delivers a very fine spray that enhances a perfect finish
*We use only the best quality materials, same as used by leading car manufacturers. Our paint Jobs would still be glimmering for years if the right car wash liquids are used in washing it.
*Our artisans are highly skilled/ meticulous and all our Jobs are constantly scrutinised to ensure that we take care of the smallest detail leaving your car looking as good as new.
*Upon completion of spraying, all vehicles are oven baked to ensure an even and controlled drying process. The oven baking also strengthens the protective coat(laquer) which makes the paint job more resistant to scratches and ensures your paint job lasts longer.

We look forward to answering your questions and being at your service.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
Car respraying and oven baking at it's best. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Wishing you guys a great weekend cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val' day. Peeps.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2015
Happy val's day peeps. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:06pm On Feb 14, 2015
Oven baking and respraying at it's best smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by cardoctor(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
PastorKun:

I am sorry I don't have a sister company or branch in Abuja. Though I have heard of some Lebanese guys there that do the same thing we do though at a much more expensive price. Their charges are in the region of 200k. I could try and get you their contact if you are ok with their charges.

Nice thread @ Pastorkun

We are based in Abuja and I believe we do a better job than these so called lebanese and even at a more reasonable cost than their outrageous charges.

Here are some pics of what we have done. Our contact number is 081-62907680 or 081-22711058.

Car-Doctor

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by cardoctor(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
cardoctor:

Nice thread @ Pastorkun

We are based in Abuja and I believe we do a better job than these so called lebanese and even at a more reasonable cost than their outrageous charges.

Here are some pics of what we have done. Our contact number is 081-62907680 or 081-22711058.

Car-Doctor

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by cardoctor(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
We also carry out accident damage repairs with full workshop facilities.

Here are some pics of damage repaired jobs that we had done.

Thanks buddy.

Car-Doctor

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:13am On Feb 16, 2015
cardoctor:
We also carry out accident damage repairs with full workshop facilities.

Here are some pics of damage repaired jobs that we had done.

Thanks buddy.

Car-Doctor

Nice one smiley I do get regular inquiries from people based in Abuja who are interested in our services. When next I get such inquiries, I would be sure to give them your contact details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.