Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,769 members, 7,802,353 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228507 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by fembukin(m): 7:50am On Feb 16, 2015
Pls I want to know how much will it cost to paint or oven bake infiniti fx35... Pls I need ur response asap
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:16am On Feb 16, 2015
fembukin:
Pls I want to know how much will it cost to paint or oven bake infiniti fx35... Pls I need ur response asap

It would cost 65k, this also covers the price of the body work. Thanx for the inquiry.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Oven baked car respraying at it's best. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kindly visit our website www.pristineautosng.com for oven baked auto respraying at it's best.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Good. Morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:17am On Feb 18, 2015
Oven baked car respraying and it's finest cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
We have a vacancy for the position of an online marketer. Experience in digital marketing would also be an added advantage. If interested kindly send your CV to deluxefinishings@hotmail.com kindly share.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
We also have vacancies for the position of freelance marketers. Interested individuals should please send their CV to info@pristineautosng.com or deluxefinishings@hotmail.com. Kindly share.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:29am On Feb 19, 2015
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Contact us today for your automobile body reapair needs.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
Car body repairs and oven baked car respraying at it's finest. cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
PastorKun:
@piedpiper
Thanx for your enquiry, it normally costs between 80 - 150k to re-spray and bake a vehicle depending size of vehicle and extent of work to be done. I would also be posting the pictures you asked as time goes on.

@All
Our company is located in Lagos so we can only attend to requests in Lagos.

Thief!!! 80k - 150k....see his mouth...after you did rubbish for me.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Scanfrost:

Thief!!! 80k - 150k....see his mouth...after you did rubbish for me.

Considering the fact that you just registered this moniker to make this unsubstantiated allegation and I don't even know who you are, I would just ignore you.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2015
Car respraying at it's best.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thank God it's Friday smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Happy weekend guys cheesy

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Jack188: 2:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
Hi there! I wanna airbrush paint my car. To make some nice picture on it. Are there some airbrush artists? I am going to buy an airbrush and compressor from store here in Florida. I need a piece of advice: are their good?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jack188:
Hi there! I wanna airbrush paint my car. To make some nice picture on it. Are there some airbrush artists? I am going to buy an airbrush compressor from http://www.artistsupplysource.com/category/50859/airbrushing/ website. I need a piece of advice: are their good?

I don't really understand your request but if you want to air brush your car, we can sort that out for you. Thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Happy Sunday folks. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by senola1: 2:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello PastorKun,happy sunday. you mentioned somewhere in your thread about Car Engine burning rich. My car seems to doing this. How and what can be done to correct this.
Your response would be appreciated.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2015
senola1:
Hello PastorKun,happy sunday. you mentioned somewhere in your thread about Car Engine burning rich. My car seems to doing this. How and what can be done to correct this.
Your response would be appreciated.

Happy Sunday to you as well, burning rich essential means That the fuel to air ratio in combustion chamber is high and this would lead to increased fuel usage whilst engine performance is reduced. Depending on the type car you are using, the solution can vary from servicing of injectors to replacement of faulty parts. My advice to you is to get a competent automobile mechanic to evaluate it and prescribe a solution based on diagnosis of your car.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
Car respraying and oven baking at it's finest.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2015
Oven baked car spraying at it's best.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2015
PastorKun:
Kindly visit our website www.pristineautosng.com for oven baked auto respraying at it's best.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tip of the Day:

Properly inflated and aligned tyres, along with a clean air filter can improve your vehicle's fuel efficiency.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2015
Good morning guys. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
PastorKun:
Car respraying and oven baking at it's finest.

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Wishing guys a great week ahead.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:10am On Mar 02, 2015
We are the oven baked car spraying gurus cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Jack188: 10:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello! What do you guys think of paint protection? Do you apply it? I am going to get some from http://www.colourshield.com soon. And I need a piece of advice on it..
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2015
Jack188:
Hello! What do you guys think of paint protection? Do you apply it? I am going to get some from http://www.colourshield.com soon. And I need a piece of advice on it..

Our cars are always finished with a clear coat laquer. The clear coat laquer we use already contains paint protection with additives to protect it against humidity and ultra violet rays.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Setting new standards in oven baked car respraying. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.