Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,420 members, 7,781,228 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:56 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (227685 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:48am On Mar 04, 2015
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
@Pristineautos2 guarantees you the best in oven baked car respraying

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:48am On Mar 06, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2015
Happy weekend guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
Oven baked car spraying at it's best.
www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2015
PastorKun:
Oven baked car respraying at it's best.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by reflx(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2015
do you know any person doing this in port harcourt?i need one ASAP.....quality oven baking....
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
reflx:
do you know any person doing this in port harcourt?i need one ASAP.....quality oven baking....

I am sorry, I don't know of anyone doing it in port harcout.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by adamu257: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2015
Hello Sir,

Do you do body work and Panel beating.

Also How much will it cost me to repaint and bake 2002 Toyota Sienna.

How long will the painting and baking takes

Please can i have a least quote.

Regards

Adamu
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2015
adamu257:
Hello Sir,

Do you do body work and Panel beating.

Also How much will it cost me to repaint and bake 2002 Toyota Sienna.

How long will the painting and baking takes

Please can i have a least quote.

Regards

Adamu

Yes we do bodywork and panel beating. It would cost 60k to get it done and we will need 4 days to get it done, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by adamu257: 9:38am On Mar 12, 2015
Hi,
Can it go down to N50,000.?
PastorKun:

Yes we do bodywork and panel beating. It would cost 60k to get it done and we will need 4 days to get it done, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2015
adamu257:

Hi,
Can it go down to N50,000.?

Kindly call me on 08027338500 so we can discuss the details.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by adamu257: 12:00pm On Mar 12, 2015
OK, THANKS
PastorKun:

Kindly call me on 08027338500 so we can discuss the details.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2015
PastorKun:
Oven baked car spraying at it's best.
www.pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:11am On Mar 13, 2015
Good morning guys, thank God it's Friday. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by OdunT: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2015
Well done, you're doing good work.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:36am On Mar 13, 2015
OdunT:
Well done, you're doing good work.

Thanx for the compliment, very much appreciated. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2015
Oven baked car spraying at it's best. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:40am On Mar 14, 2015
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by SleekReek(m): 8:55am On Mar 14, 2015
I live in Warri and I want you to handle my car painting job, a 2005 Benz C230. How do we go about it?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:17am On Mar 14, 2015
SleekReek:
I live in Warri and I want you to handle my car painting job, a 2005 Benz C230. How do we go about it?

Thanx for the interest shown in our company, you would have to find time to bring your car down to Lagos for us to be able to work on it.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by SleekReek(m): 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2015
Can we have an arrangement,where you send someone to pick up the Car and return it back to me in Warri once done, and include it in the overall cost?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2015
SleekReek:
Can we have an arrangement,where you send someone to pick up the Car and return it back to me in Warri once done, and include it in the overall cost?

I am sorry I don't have someone who is conversant with the roads that I can send to Warri.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by SleekReek(m): 6:12am On Mar 15, 2015
Okay thanks, can you recommend someone for me who does what you do in Warri?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:23am On Mar 15, 2015
SleekReek:
Okay thanks, can you recommend someone for me who does what you do in Warri?

I am sorry I am not aware of anybody in my line of business based in warri.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:09am On Mar 17, 2015
Watch out for our upcoming easter bonanza, it promises to be our best promo ever. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2015
The best in oven baked car respraying cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Info@pristineautosng.com
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
PastorKun:
Watch out for our upcoming easter bonanza, it promises to be our best promo ever. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.