Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,883 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (227678 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2015
Car respraying and oven baking at it's best. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 3:56pm On Mar 19, 2015
Our most exciting promo offer finally takes off. iPhone 6 is up for grabs cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2015
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Elsafema: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2015
I have this newly purchase 2004 Acura MDX but I want to change color from green to white before using it how much should I prepare?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2015
Elsafema:
I have this newly purchase 2004 Acura MDX but I want to change color from green to white before using it how much should I prepare?

Since you are changing the colour, we would do it for 55k based on our ongoing promotional offer. It costs a bit more to do a colour change. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by polarman(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2015
Good day, I joined the party late but i think i am still on time.

I have a Toyota Camry 2004, it is white, i need to do body works on it and change the color to golden brown (i am not so good in colors embarassed angry ). How much does that cost me?

Thank you for your response in advance.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
polarman:
Good day, I joined the party late but i think i am still on time.

I have a Toyota Camry 2004, it is white, i need to do body works on it and change the color to golden brown (i am not so good in colors embarassed angry ). How much does that cost me?

Thank you for your response in advance.

Based on our on going promotional offer, we will do it for 55k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by abidemidare: 1:25am On Mar 21, 2015
I want to change the colour of my HONDA EOD 2004 from wine to grey colour, how much is the baking?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:30am On Mar 21, 2015
abidemidare:
I want to change the colour of my HONDA EOD 2004 from wine to grey colour, how much is the baking?

Based on our on going promotional offer, we will do it for 55k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Pristine mega duper easter bonanza!!!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:44am On Mar 24, 2015
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:31am On Mar 25, 2015
Good morning guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Good morning guys!
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
Wishing you guys a great weekend ahead and violence free elections. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 6:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Morning guys, remember to vote wisely.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Good morning guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by luluspin(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
With the promo how much will it cost to re spray my Toyota yaris, am retaining the colour, it's a silver colour. And it takes how many days?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2015
luluspin:
With the promo how much will it cost to re spray my Toyota yaris, am retaining the colour, it's a silver colour. And it takes how many days?

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 45k as well. And it will take four to five working days
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 9:28am On Apr 02, 2015
smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 12:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
The iPhone6 could be yours wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.