Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,191 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (227661 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2015
Blessed week ahead guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by PastorKun(m): 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2015
Good morning guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by powerben(m): 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please i love this work ! i want to spray my gulf 3 now, whats the cost?
wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2015
Sorry for the late response, it will cost 50k to respray your golf. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2015
Announcement! Announcement!! Announcement!!!

Price review, due to popular demand by our esteemed customers and passion to continuously offer excellent services at lower prices, Pristine automobile body work ventures as reviewed it's prices downward and will now charge only 45,000 Naira to respray and oven bake your cars. This pricing also covers minor body works and is subject to physical evaluation of the condition of the car. smiley We look forward to being of service to you. You can also visit our website www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more details. Thanx.

2 Likes

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2015
Happy sunday guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by jr3: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2015
Where is ur workshop?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by chinebu(m): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
I am in the east. Precisely Aba. Is there any place I can bake my car here?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:35am On Aug 17, 2015
jr3:
Where is ur workshop?

We are located at plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Lagos, you can call me 08115051844 for a detailed description to our location.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:36am On Aug 17, 2015
chinebu:
I am in the east. Precisely Aba. Is there any place I can bake my car here?

I am sorry i don't know anywhere in the east were you can bake your car.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
Good afternoon guys, you can now follow us on instagram via: PristineAutomobiles we look forward to seeing you there. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Pristine Automobiles offers the best value in automotive car respray in Nigeria. Call us now on 08115051844 smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:45pm On Aug 19, 2015
MrPristine:

Price review, due to popular demand by our esteemed customers and passion to continuously offer excellent services at lower prices, Pristine automobile body work ventures as reviewed it's prices downward and will now charge only 45,000 Naira to respray and oven bake your cars. This pricing also covers minor body works and is subject to physical evaluation of the condition of the car. smiley We look forward to being of service to you. You can also visit our website www.pristineautosng.com or call 08027338500 for more details. Thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2015
1964 model morris minor used in October1movie restored to pristine condition @PristineAutos

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:09pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrPristine:

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2015
Happy weekend guys
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2015
niceprof:
What is the cost to oven bake 2008 toyota corrolla.

Thank You.

Subject to the condition of the body of the car, we can do it for 45k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2015
Happy weekend guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Happy Sunday smiley

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
Checkout our instagram page via: PristineAutomobiles cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
MrPristine:

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
GENIUS18:
i want to change the color of my 2009 Corolla from Red to metallic silver.
Would it turn out fine, without people knowing the color change? Is the cost the same?

We can get it done for you for just 50k, you can reach us on 08027338500 thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Happy weekend guys cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
MrPristine:

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2015
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
Call us on 08115051844 or visit us at www.pristineautosng.com smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Good morning guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
TGIF! Happy weekend guys. cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
Happy Sunday guys.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:31pm On Sep 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.