Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228794 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2015

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by keycash: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
bros how much does it cost to repaint toyota highlander email me on kunleiju@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
keycash:
bros how much does it cost to repaint toyota highlander email me on kunleiju@yahoo.com thanks

WE can repaint and oven bake the toyota highlander for 45k based on our on going promotional offer, thanx. However this price is subject to a physical evaluation of the car and we are certain the car does not have any major body work issues to be addressed.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by dragnet: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2015
how much for a bicycle ?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 9:10am On Nov 18, 2015
dragnet:
how much for a bicycle ?

If by bicycle you mean power bikes we do it for 25k. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by sawhite: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2015
dragnet:
how much for a bicycle ?
dragnet please unban in the travel section,
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Let's get your car looking brand new this christmas season, you will be glad you did. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
zevous we can respray and oven bake your honda baby boy for 45k only and that includes the body work. Thorough washing to tokunbo condition costs 4k, we can arrange to get that done at a car wash close to us when we are done with the baking.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by tabisegroup(m): 11:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
I wish u are in uyo. Am really looking for wer to respray my toyota camry

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
tabisegroup:
I wish u are in uyo. Am really looking for wer to respray my toyota camry

Thanx, we spoke earlier on. We will certainly be expanding nationwide in the foreseeable future. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:51pm On Nov 22, 2015
Happy Sunday guys smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by powerben(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Please I have a corolla 09 bought brand new but bank used(reckless drivers) which I want to sell as tokunbo, how can we go about the finishing touch for me? U can reach me on 08034456060. Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
powerben:
Please I have a corolla 09 bought brand new but bank used(reckless drivers) which I want to sell as tokunbo, how can we go about the finishing touch for me? U can reach me on 08034456060. Thanks

Thanx for the inquiry, we will have to see the vehicle for a physical evaluation before we can advise on what needs to be done. Thanx
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Tips for washing your car’s body

Cleaning your car efficiently saves you time and effort and ensures that the vehicle’s body comes out looking great. If you clean haphazardly, the task takes much longer, and you run the risk of scratching the finish, streaking the surface, and leaving the body vulnerable to rust.

Most modern vehicles are painted in a two-step process that produces a clear-coat finish, which can far outlast the acrylic lacquer or enamel used on older vehicles. Although a clear-coat finish protects and enhances the paint, it’s sensitive to abrasion and chemicals. If it wears away, the paint beneath it will deteriorate rapidly.

To wash your car efficiently, follow these guidelines:

Never wipe or dust the body with a dry cloth: The tiny particles of dust and grit on the surface can scratch the paint.

Never wash a vehicle in the hot sun: The cool water causes the hot body to contract, which can crack the paint and ruin the finish.

Be sure the windows and sunroof are closed before washing: Spray lightly around the edges of the windows, sunroof, and rear deck lid for a short time and then check to see if the weather stripping leaks.

Before you wash the car, hose it down to get rid of the surface dust: Then clean and polish such exterior surfaces as vinyl hardtops, convertible tops, glass windows and sunroofs, chrome bumpers and trim, side mirrors, wheel covers, whitewalls, and tires.

Use cold or lukewarm water and a hose rather than a bucket of water to wet and rinse the car: A bucket holds a finite amount of water. As you rinse out your rag or sponge, the dirt is transferred to the water and back to the rag.

Use a sponge, soft rag (old terrycloth towels, T-shirts, or cotton diapers are wonderful), or a cotton wash mit: Cotton swabs and an old toothbrush will help you get into small areas.

To avoid cobwebby scratches, follow the contours of the surface rather than going in circles: Rinse the rag often to get rid of grease and dust particles. Be thorough but gentle; vigorous scrubbing can scratch and remove the paint.

Use gentle cleansers: Use a commercial car-washing product, not laundry or dish soap or detergent, which can remove the wax and other protective finishes from the surface.

Use biodegradable cleaning products to minimize environmental pollution. Try to do the job on a grassy or gravelled area where the water can be absorbed and filtered by the dirt below, or do your washing near a drain. Do not let the water run down the street and into a storm drain.

Every job goes more smoothly and efficiently if the work you do is organized properly. The following tips help you wash your vehicle in an order that will get you the best results:

Always wash the body of a vehicle from the top down: That way soap scum and sludge don’t muck up freshly washed areas.

Remember to get to all the corners where dirt can collect and rust can form: Don’t forget the underbody.

Wash one section of the vehicle at a time: Hose it down, soap it up, and rinse it off. When you finish the entire vehicle, hose it all down again.

Towel-dry the car with terry towels, cotton diapers, or a synthetic chamois to get rid of water spotting that can mar the surface: Chamois are good for this purpose and can be washed, rinsed, and used for years. But they’re more expensive.

At regular intervals, apply a coat of wax or sealer: A high-quality polymer sealant provides the best protection because it binds with the paint.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
qtx will can oven bake and respray your car for only 45k based on our on going promotional offer. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by lastpage: 3:58am On Nov 25, 2015
MrPristine:

Ok we will do it for 13k grin Thanx

See haggling over #2,000?
I bet no other person will do that job for such price.

Pristine, l have to admire your cool-headedness and readiness to go the extra mile!

Some of these customers sef....

Lastpage!

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
lastpage:

See haggling over #2,000?
I bet no other person will do that job for such price.

Pristine, l have to admire your cool-headedness and readiness to go the extra mile!

Some of these customers sef....

Lastpage!

Thanx for the compliments, at this stage in the business we are more interested in customer service excellence and putting a smile on our customer's face than making quick profits, the profits will come later when we develop into a big brand. wink
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ArcLucas: 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Pls Pristine, where is your paint booth at? And what number can I contact u with?
I want to respray my mercedes benz ML320 from gold to white. I am in Yaba, Lagos.

Thanks, Lucas

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
ArcLucas:
Pls Pristine, where is your paint booth at? And what number can I contact u with?
I want to respray my mercedes benz ML320 from gold to white. I am in Yaba, Lagos.

Thanks, Lucas

Thanx for the inquiry, we are loacted at plot 33 Ojota mechanic village, Ojota Lagos and you can reach me on 08115051844
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by mycece: 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hello, Does this your promotional offer of 45k guarantee top quality? I have an Lr3 that i want to bring over tomorrow but how can i be sure you would not compromise quality? Moreover, how many days would this take. Rgds, Mycece 07032720592
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
mycece:
Hello, Does this your promotional offer of 45k guarantee top quality? I have an Lr3 that i want to bring over tomorrow but how can i be sure you would not compromise quality? Moreover, how many days would this take. Rgds, Mycece 07032720592

We do not compromise on quality as the whole purpose of doing the promo will be defeated. The purpose of the promo is to create more awareness about our company and get more people to know of the excellent service we render so you can be rest assured of the quality you will get. However for an LR3, the cost will be 50k as we charge a little bit more for large SUVs due to the fact that they consume more materials based on their size, thanx. Will look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
damico we can change the colour of your camry from white to gold for only 55k, thanx. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Trillyonaire: 7:17am On Nov 28, 2015
Do you have any affiliates in Port Harcourt?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2015
Trillyonaire:
Do you have any affiliates in Port Harcourt?

I am sorry we don't.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
gateleo take advantage of our end of year promotional offer and get your car resprayed and oven baked to look like new in just four days for 45k only. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by gateleo(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
MrPristine:
gateleo take advantage of our end of year promotional offer and get your car resprayed and oven baked to look like new in just four days for 45k only. smiley

Will contact you soon
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
gateleo:

Will contact you soon

Alright thanx. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2015
Happy weekend guys cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?