Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] - Autos (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] (228749 Views)

Oven Bake Your Cars And Make Them Look Brand New / Rejuvenation Of Headlights!!!!!! Aka Make Your Headlights Look Brand New! :d / Respray/repaint Ur Car Making Use Of Oven Baking Technology. Pix Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Bontia(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2016
Mr Pristine I want to spray and oven bake my mitsibushi charisma 1999 model to its original blue colour. How much is the cost.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2016
Bontia:
Mr Pristine I want to spray and oven bake my mitsibushi charisma 1999 model to its original blue colour. How much is the cost.

Good afternoon, what type of vehicle is the mitsubishi charisma? is it an SUV, MPV or a saloon car?

1 Like

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by flexysat: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2016
How much will you bake toyota corrolla 2003 LE
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Bontia(m): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2016
It's a hatchback sedan that is liftover boot with the rear windshield.
MrPristine:

Good afternoon, what type of vehicle is the mitsubishi charisma? is it an SUV, MPV or a saloon car?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2016
flexysat:
How much will you bake toyota corrolla 2003 LE

We will do it for 55k.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
Bontia:
It's a hatchback sedan that is liftover boot with the rear windshield.

Ok thanks, it will cost 55k as well. smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Alore: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2016
Hello Mr. Pristine,
I will be coming to Lagos this month from Port Harcourt and have 1 week plus to stay in Lagos. Can you finish oven baking of Honda CRV 2001 within 4 or 5 days? How much? The vehicle has minor dents scratches.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by rinw: 9:16am On Jul 02, 2016
Hi op...please what's the cost of repainting the vehicle. And how many days will it take. Thnks

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2016
Alore:
Hello Mr. Pristine,
I will be coming to Lagos this month from Port Harcourt and have 1 week plus to stay in Lagos. Can you finish oven baking of Honda CRV 2001 within 4 or 5 days? How much? The vehicle has minor dents scratches.

Yes we can get it done within 5 days and it will cost you just 60k, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2016
rinw:
Hi op...please what's the cost of repainting the vehicle. And how many days will it take. Thnks

It will cost 55k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
cool

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by whirlweend(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
MrPristine:
cool

Sent you a mail since sunday with pictures and a request for a quote.Copied your Hotmail. Please respond asap.Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by feelme3(m): 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oga pristine. Good job you're doing here. Please how much to bake a 97 Nissan maxima with minor dents on bumpers. Same color

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2016
whirlweend:

Sent you a mail since sunday with pictures and a request for a quote.Copied your Hotmail. Please respond asap.Thanks

I am not sure i got the mail, can you please send it again?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2016
feelme3:
Oga pristine. Good job you're doing here. Please how much to bake a 97 Nissan maxima with minor dents on bumpers. Same color

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 55k to get it done.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by ayolucasf(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
please where is your location?
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by azpekuliar: 1:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
MrPristine:

This link should be of help. http://www.sikkensnigeria.com/dealers

Frankly, it has not helped. It's either some contacts were unreachable or those who were reachable didn't even know what I wanted. More contacts would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by whirlweend(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2016
MrPristine:

I am not sure i got the mail, can you please send it again?
Mail forwarded to deluxefinishings@hotmail.com and info@pristineautosng.com.If that is incorrect email do let me know.Thanks
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
ayolucasf:
please where is your location?

We are located at plot33 Ojota mechanic village, Thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
whirlweend:

Mail forwarded to deluxefinishings@hotmail.com and info@pristineautosng.com.If that is incorrect email do let me know.Thanks

I have seen the mail and responded, thanx.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
azpekuliar:

Frankly, it has not helped. It's either some contacts were unreachable or those who were reachable didn't even know what I wanted. More contacts would be appreciated. Thanks.

Call Mr Sylvester on 08029471926. He would be able to be of help.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by feelme3(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
MrPristine:

Thanx for the inquiry, it will cost 55k to get it done.

Bros, 55k is too much na for repainting. Is there anything else added to the paint job? Please what's the last you can do it for.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
feelme3:

Bros, 55k is too much na for repainting. Is there anything else added to the paint job? Please what's the last you can do it for.

The 55k covers the panel beating work as well, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. cool
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by DukeNija(m): 3:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
MrPristine:
Premium quality factory grade finish guaranteed always. cool

How much will it cost me to repaint my silver Hyundai Accent no dents, just scratches, with same colour.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Demostical01(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2016
PastorKun:
Tastefully finished products.

I need to paint my daddy murano 2005 model how much willit cost me. Kindly update me on whatsapp or bell me for more details. +971528517267. The car is in lagos (Ikorodu)

Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
DukeNija:

How much will it cost me to repaint my silver Hyundai Accent no dents, just scratches, with same colour.

It will cost you 55k, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2016
Demostical01:

I need to paint my daddy murano 2005 model how much willit cost me. Kindly update me on whatsapp or bell me for more details. +971528517267. The car is in lagos (Ikorodu)

It will cost 65k to get it done, thanks.
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
smiley
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Happy Sunday guyscheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by MrPristine: 8:04am On Aug 08, 2016
Good morning guys, wishing you all a great week ahead.cheesy
Re: Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
How much will it cost to respray this car to black please. Also an estimate of how much it will cost to change the seat fabrics. Or kindl recommend a chemical that will help me remove the stains.

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (71) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! / The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.