Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? (814 Views)

How Would You React If Your Newly Married Wife Told You This / Confused Parents Paint Triplets’ Toenails To Tell Them Apart / How Will You React If Your Wife Slaps You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 27, 2011
Fellow NL, considering the socio-religious background of our (Nigerian) society; how do u think ur parent or guidian will re-act if u tell them u want 2 marry ur fellow man or woman. As of my parent, they will first preach deeply 2 me & then disown me if I dare finally do so. What about urs?
Re: How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? by MrCork17: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2011
Lujan. bro so you plannin to marry a man? undecided
Re: How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2011
Lujan:

Fellow NL, considering the socio-religious background of our (Nigerian) society; how do u think your parent or guidian will re-act if u tell them u want 2 marry your fellow man or woman. As of my parent, they will first preach deeply 2 me & then disown me if I dare finally do so. What about urs?
If you are planning to marry a man, Marry Mr . . Cork! cheesy He's G[b]a[/b]y! wink wink
Re: How Would Your Parent React If You Tell Them You Want To Marry Your Fellow Man Or Woman? by ifyalways(f): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2011
My mom would most probably go into stitches and when she's got some breath,wud ask me when I decided go into 'comedy'

She won't take me serious cos she's my mom and knows im so neck-deep into "amu" to consider anything else.

(1) (Reply)

Men, Who Do U Listen To? / Can You Save Your Marriage When You’ve Been Caught In The Act? / Feb 29 - Birthday Of Gioachino Rossini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.