Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,224 members, 7,807,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Admin/human Resources Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Admin/human Resources Manager (1386 Views)

Asst. Admin./human Resource Manager: / Vacancy For Admin & Human Resources Officer @woolworths Retail Stores, Nigeria / Admin/human Resources Officer At GBT Consult, Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin/human Resources Manager by ardebaykie(f): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2011
Our Client,a major distributor in one of the top manufacturing companies in Nigeria requires smart,intelligent and goal-driven individual to fill their Admin/HR Manager position.

Requirements:

B.Sc. in any related field
Additional qualification or membership certification is an added advantage
Minimum of 6 years experience with 2 years managerial experience
Excellent interpersonal,communiaction,negotitation skill
Experience in managing high frequency of staff
Preferably Female

Responsibilities:
•Working closely with departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
•Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
•Liaising with a wide range of organisations involved in areas such as race relations, disability, gender, age, religion and health and safety;
•Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates;
•Developing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
•Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
•Undertaking regular salary reviews;
•Negotiating with staff and their representatives on issues relating to pay and conditions;
•Administering payroll and maintaining records relating to staff;
•Interpreting and advising on employment legislation;
•Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
•Developing HR planning strategies with line managers, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements in terms of numbers and skill levels;
•Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff;
•Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers. etc
Qualified individuals should forward their curriculum vitae to banke@markcalthersconsulting.com or info@markcalthers.com on or before 20th October,2011.
Re: Admin/human Resources Manager by ToniaLee(f): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2011
Hi,

I am interested in the job opening.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

I currently head the human resource/admin dept at my workplace.

I just sent my resume to the email address.

I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Thanks

Tonia
Re: Admin/human Resources Manager by dalatooooo: 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2011
i sent my cv to u months ago regarding a job.am yet to see ur response
Re: Admin/human Resources Manager by rocean: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2011
i have not received any replies

(1) (Reply)

Master Degree Holders, uk certificate earns how much in Nigeria? / Prosell Consulting – Various Positions / Dg Consults Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.