Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

New In The Programming World? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New In The Programming World? (2172 Views)

5 Blogs That Can Tell You About Whats Going On In The Programming World / I Have An Idea For The Programming Section < All Programmers Enter / The Greatest Challenge Of The Programming World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New In The Programming World? by lordjoe(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
I just got interested in this whole programming thing.
Now i am learning C++.
I need programmer friends to work with.
return 0;
Re: New In The Programming World? by Mobinga: 8:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
cout << "You're Ghay"; grin
Re: New In The Programming World? by Fayimora(m): 10:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
loooooooool
Re: New In The Programming World? by talk2hb1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2011
cout<<" Welcome to C++"<<endl;
cout<<"www.blog.cogent.concept.com"<<endl;
Re: New In The Programming World? by lordjoe(m): 1:11am On Sep 29, 2011
@ mobinga"too bad i'm very straight,@ hb -i chkdout d blog.Tanks it was educative. grin
Re: New In The Programming World? by mcdante(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2011
Hi guys, i just started in java.
i found out that i can compile any source file from my folder unless its done in c:/program files/java/jdk1.6.0/bin .
please can anyone help me thru to working from my folder?
Re: New In The Programming World? by Mobinga: 11:52am On Oct 08, 2011
mcdante:

Hi guys, i just started in java.
i found out that i can compile any source file from my folder unless its done in c:/program files/java/jdk1.6.0/bin .
please can anyone help me thru to working from my folder?

You've not set the classpath in your environment variable.

Visit here http://www.jibble.org/settingupjava.php

It would 'universally' set it up so you can run in any directory.
Re: New In The Programming World? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
@Mobinga bee trying to get ur email the Gaming Exchange site i have designed the interface and now building it after jotted the basic operation wanted to let u know so i cud show u since my other team weren't available its taking time. just thought i inform you.
Re: New In The Programming World? by THABOSS1: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
hey guys,

i just recently got into d progrsamming thing too,but am wondering which is better VB or JAVA pls help me guys.

thanks
Re: New In The Programming World? by moderatorr: 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2011
i started with PHP 2 Years ago, and i've not done anything else.
Re: New In The Programming World? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
I've started C++ again for the 3rd time and i can say its more saner now and i can now understand whats really happening under the hood, the issue with new High level languages is that u can use them to solve a specific situation and stuff but optimizing is damn difficult as you have no access to Memory Management which is why C++ is still the most effective tool ever basically almost everything is built on C++, PHP,Google's V8 and lots more.
Re: New In The Programming World? by oyinlolami(f): 8:25am On Oct 11, 2011
Hi guys! I'm a newbie in the programming world too. Started with oracle 11g but i really need guidance cos i kind of feel i'm not on the right path. I would really really appreciate if anyone could help. I want to be a programmer!!!
Re: New In The Programming World? by hemdy(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2012
I'm looking for visual basic programmer to collaborate with

some Example below

01  hemdyEmailAddress.text = "hemdy89@yahoo.com"
02  Ans = Hemdy89@yahoo.com
Re: New In The Programming World? by nelojay: 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
hello dear, pls i need help in java programing. i get this error wen compiling with command prompt." cannot find symbol" and "package system does not exist" pls wat do i do
Re: New In The Programming World? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2012
Yo! Faye,
Why not create and adv. sub-thread for all these guys to post on?
_
Now not to say that all the other languages are bull excrement (all the other languages are bull excrement c'mon say it with me), but the only language(s) worth learning is(are) C(++).
_
You should believe my words, afterall you haven't calculated the Fibonacci number sequence up to 128,000 ten duotrigintillion off-head.
When you do, come back and we'll talk.

(1) (Reply)

What Are Your Best Web-programming Books? / I Need A Good PHP Programmer To Modify My Site (payment Involved) / Please I Need Your Help/advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.