Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East (4776 Views)

Buni Yadi Residents Return Home Years After Boko Haram Attacks / See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / Patience Jonathan To Return Home - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2011
As I drive through the streets of Kaduna, like Ahmadu Bello Way, or visit the commercial areas of Abuja, I  quickly realize that, these areas will not be bubbling with as much commercial activities without Igbo traders and investors.  Hotels, Shops,  factories,  not to talk of underground gun running companies, Restaurants, and yes necessary Ashawo trading,  Private primary/secondary schools, ati be be lo, could not be thriving as they do, without Ndigbo. I went to a small shop for quick stop during a trip for a drink of chilled Pito, in a small village called Ungwan Shinkata, and  to my greatest surprise, an Igbo man owned the place and was making the traditional drink!!

I submit that if only 10% of those Igbo businesses were located in the East, development in the area would have improved significantly and millions of youths would have employment instead of resorting to kidnapping and get-rich-quick rituals.

To make it worse, you read every now and then how Igbos are killed like animals in places other than the East- they are  first and ready target of any crisis be it religious or terrorist acts such as  Mend or Boko haram bombings.

Its time for Ndigbo to return to the East and develop that place, Araiara market for example should have been transformed into one of the biggest trading malls in Africa by now, instead, the same Igbo investors abandoned the place only to go and build huge shopping Malls from Abuja, to Kano, to Sokoto.

My question is Why Instead of writing Yoruba ronu, I’ll simply write Ndigbo Ronu (Ndigbo think)!!! Our people talk say: Okuko si na ihe ya ji-ele anya n'enu ma ya na añu mmiri bu na ihe na-egbu si n'igwe abia meaning (The chicken says it looks up when drinking water because what kills it comes from the sky).  Are my people so thirsty that they refuse to look up like the said proverbial chicken?  SMH

4 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by Relax101(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2011
The snake man don come again. You fulani abi na hausaman how far?
When are you gonna write about your people to think for a second.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by umechuma: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2011
At times I wonder "What is the economic value of Northerners to Nigeria".In my opinion they simply parasites
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2011
umechuma:

At times I wonder "What is the economic value of Northerners to Nigeria".In my opinion they simply parasites

nwannem, what are your thoughts on the thread's topic? is it time for Ndigbo to start rethinking this issue?

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by umechuma: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2011
ndu_chucks:

nwannem, what are your thoughts on the thread's topic? is it time for Ndigbo to start rethinking this issue?
I know you are a Boko Haram Igbo man maybe the day you reconvert then we can talk
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2011
umechuma:

I know you are a Boko Haram Igbo man maybe the day you reconvert then we can talk

I was not expecting you to detail this thread. I know some people hate the truth - just remember that the truth could set, even you, free. olodo

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by umechuma: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I was not expecting you to detail this thread. I know some people hate the truth - just remember that the truth could set, even you, free. olodo
Low IQ!!
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by ektbear: 9:18pm On Sep 27, 2011
They won't ever return home. Economic opportunity is higher elsewhere than home.

If a man has a thriving business somewhere in the north, he is very unlikely to abandon it.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by tunnytox(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
If you live in a place where everybody is a fisherman it is obvious you can only sell your fish elsewhere. most Igbo people are traders and everyone seem to understand the tricks very well so trading in igboland could not be as profitable as it will be elsewhere. So OP don't expect that to happen for a very long time, Igbo people will not return to the east and that's the a good reason why your clamour for Biafara will never see the daylight. Sorry but truth hurts

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2011
tunnytox:

If you live in a place where everybody is a fisherman it is obvious you can only sell your fish elsewhere. most Igbo people are traders and everyone seem to understand the tricks very well so trading in igboland could not be as profitable as it will be elsewhere. So OP don't expect that to happen for a very long time, Igbo people will not return to the east and that's the a good reason why your clamour for Biafara will never see the daylight. Sorry but truth hurts

They are not all traders. Many Igbo investors have build huge shopping complexes in Sokoto that would be just as profitable if built in Aba. You are as wrong as your statement in italics which states "Igi ti a feyinti ti o gba ni duro bo wo luni ko le pani!". You may be slightly confused buddy, when a storm comes through that tree will crush you up! Was that not the same kind of lie you were told which states "Anything that goes up must come down", abi?
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by FACE(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
Ndu_Chucks, maybe you should be advising your people to stop killing people who are adding value to your economy/environment.

Did it occur to you that those people you want to depart from the north are merely exploiting business gaps in the country you forced them to belong to ?

How are you going to make them to return to the east and still want one Nigeria ?

You know Igbo land very well, so do you think your land is more developed than ours ?

You have been to or passed through Igbo villages, how many mud houses did you see ?

Igbo land is in dire need of further development, true dat, but are we not ahead of others in terms of poverty and literacy ? Why do you not remove the tree in your eyes before looking at the dust in another's ?

Did you not live in Igbo land ? Did anybody ask you to go back to the north to develop the north, because you could add more value to the north than the east ?

A lot of your people also live in Igbo land and elsewhere in Nigeria (you are the next biggest migrant population in any place in Nigeria behind Ndi Igbo), has any one asked you to go home or killed you at the drop of a hat ?

The difference between your people and Ndi Igbo is that Ndi Igbo believe in being comfortable where ever they live and wont hesitate to own properties where they live because it makes more sense to own a home than to rent. Those that live in the north know the risk they are taking, but you do not go into battle with the fear of death at the back of your mind. He who dares wins.

It's either you want one Nigeria and the perks that come with it or not.

Maybe you have written this in good faith, but I am skeptical about your intentions.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by tunnytox(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2011
ndu_chucks:

They are not all traders. Many Igbo investors have build huge shopping complexes in Sokoto that would be just as profitable if built in Aba.  You are as wrong as your statement in italics which states "Igi ti a feyinti ti o gba ni duro bo wo luni ko le pani!". You may be slightly confused buddy, when a storm comes through that tree will crush you up! Was that not the same kind of lie you were told which states "Anything that goes up must come down", abi?

Look if you don't understand a Yoruba proverb that's very understandable but for you to think you can interprete a Yoruba proverb which you have no idea what it means is ridiculous to say the least. Please just don't even go there its not my fault that your Igbo brothers decides to build in sokoto and zamfara instead of Aba, onitsha or umahia.   "Aye gba tapa o n kole fun igunnu! t'eru ba pe nile epe alajobi ni o ma se"
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by asha80(m): 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2011
tunnytox:

Look if you don't understand a Yoruba proverb that's very understandable but for you to think you can interprete a Yoruba proverb which you have no idea what it means is ridiculous to say the least. Please just don't even go there its not my fault that your Igbo brothers decides to build in sokoto and zamfara instead of Aba, onitsha or umahia.   "Aya gba tapa o n kole fun igunnu! t'eru ba pe nile epe alajobi ni o ma se"

so you think ndu chucks is an igbo man?is this the first time you are seeing his posts?
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by tunnytox(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2011
May be he's not an igbo man but even if he's a Yoruba man pretending to be Igbo his understanding of my proverb is wrong may be he should go and ask the elders.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by umechuma: 10:43pm On Sep 27, 2011
asha 80:

so you think ndu chucks is an igbo man?is this the first time you are seeing his posts?
Ndu- chucks is not an Igbo man,he is an alimajiri using igbo name as ID.Pls ignore him
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by tunnytox(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2011
umechuma:

Ndu- chucks is not an Igbo man,he is an alimajiri using igbo name as ID.Pls ignore him

I'm not surprised people can pretend to be anyone on this faceless forum.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by Desola(f): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2011
tunnytox:

Look if you don't understand a Yoruba proverb that's very understandable but for you to think you can interprete a Yoruba proverb which you have no idea what it means is ridiculous to say the least. Please just don't even go there its not my fault that your Igbo brothers decides to build in sokoto and zamfara instead of Aba, onitsha or umahia.   "Aye gba tapa o n kole fun igunnu! t'eru ba pe nile epe alajobi ni o ma se"

Akiika!

Waa ri'mi pa! grin
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2011
FACE:

Ndu_Chucks, maybe you should be advising your people to stop killing people who are adding value to your economy/environment.

Did it occur to you that those people you want to depart from the north are merely exploiting business gaps in the country you forced them to belong to ?

How are you going to make them to return to the east and still want one Nigeria ?

You know Igbo land very well, so do you think your land is more developed than ours ?

You have been to or passed through Igbo villages, how many mud houses did you see ?

Igbo land is in dire need of further development, true dat, but are we not ahead of others in terms of poverty and literacy ? Why do you not remove the tree in your eyes before looking at the dust in another's ?

Did you not live in Igbo land ? Did anybody ask you to go back to the north to develop the north, because you could add more value to the north than the east ?

A lot of your people also live in Igbo land and elsewhere in Nigeria (you are the next biggest migrant population in any place in Nigeria behind Ndi Igbo), has any one asked you to go home or killed you at the drop of a hat ?

The difference between your people and Ndi Igbo is that Ndi Igbo believe in being comfortable where ever they live and wont hesitate to own properties where they live because it makes more sense to own a home than to rent. Those that live in the north know the risk they are taking, but you do not go into battle with the fear of death at the back of your mind. He who dares wins.

It's either you want one Nigeria and the perks that come with it or not.

Maybe you have written this in good faith, but I am skeptical about your intentions.

I’ve  always believed that you were above the tribal fray which typify many discussions in this section of NL but the fact that you missed my main point which I restate here:  I submit that if only 10% of those Igbo businesses were located in the East, development in the area would have improved significantly and millions of youths would have employment instead of resorting to kidnapping and get-rich-quick rituals. makes me wonder whether I have been wrong about you.

My submission was meant to be constructive criticism and I doubt that you disagree with the bolded text above. I have to admit that you made many valid points which unfortunately have no bearing whatsoever on my initial post.

2 Likes

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 12:46am On Sep 28, 2011
tunnytox:

"Aye gba tapa o n kole fun igunnu! t'eru ba pe nile epe alajobi ni o ma se"

Wrong again, olodo that should be Aye gba tapa o n kole fun igunnu! Than word 'fun' does not belong where you put it. You need to develop very thick skin if you want to hang out here buddy!

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by Relax101(m): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2011
Ndu chuks, why do you keep making urself f00lish?
Worry a lot about your people up north, haba. You be Hausa man claiming to be Igbo. Tufiakwa.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by dempeople(m): 1:23am On Sep 28, 2011
@ndu_chucks,

Are ndigbo not Nigerians? You never criticised the Arabs and other foreigners invading your area but of course, una hatred for ndigbo would never allow u guys to see sense at all.

Anyways, no mind those ndigbo that are  busy developing your area for you at the expense of a show of gratitude from people like you and your ilks up there.

If only the eldorado of Biafra succeeded.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by igbo2011(m): 1:27am On Sep 28, 2011
Us igbos should let some of the locals run the business (if they are competent enough) then we should go back to our homelands and give people jobs there. Factories, Shopping centers, roads, education, healthcare, etc. Then we can be making money twice with our old business and new business. or we can sell our old business and just start a new one.

Agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism is the future in Nigeria. We can get the investments from financial firms in Lagos, Abuja, or PH.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by lagcity(m): 1:58am On Sep 28, 2011
I think any Nigerian should feel comfortable setting up a business anywhere in the country. that's how we can get even development so that an Anambra man who faces stiff competition in the furniture business in Anambra can move to Bida where there's less competition and a Bida man who faces huge competition in his Pot Manufacturing business can move to Anambra. That's how things should be.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 1:59am On Sep 28, 2011
igbo2011:

Us igbos should let some of the locals run the business (if they are competent enough) then we should go back to our homelands and give people jobs there. Factories, Shopping centers, roads, education, healthcare, etc. Then we can be making money twice with our old business and new business. or we can sell our old business and just start a new one.

Agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism is the future in Nigeria. We can get the investments from financial firms in Lagos, Abuja, or PH.

nwannem, you got my point. That's all I was trying to tell these people but their bigotry will not let them see reason.

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I’ve  always believed that you were above the tribal fray which typify many discussions in this section of NL but the fact that you missed my main point which I restate here:  I submit that if only 10% of those Igbo businesses were located in the East, development in the area would have improved significantly and millions of youths would have employment instead of resorting to kidnapping and get-rich-quick rituals. makes me wonder whether I have been wrong about you.

My submission was meant to be constructive criticism and I doubt that you disagree with the bolded text above. I have to admit that you made many valid points which unfortunately have no bearing whatsoever on my initial post.

^^^ You FOOL!!! From the first time i had the misfortune of reading one of your biggoted posts, i knew you were not Igbo. Why can't you stick to your real identity? Or are you ashamed of your own people? Honestly, the subterfuge and cloak-and-dagger tactics idiots like you employ in their 'battle' against Ndigbo shows how truly insecure and pathetic you really are.

As regards the portion of your 'submisssion' in red: you really think criminality is solely found amongst the Igbo? Going by your daft post, can we take it you're saying most(or all) Igbo youth engage in kidnapping and get-rich-quick-rituals?

Ask any neutral observer who the most hardworking set of people in Nigeria are; ask which set of people are known for begging and being a general nuisance; ask which set of people are breeding a class of youth with no ambition in life and who can kill a fellow human being in cold-blood like they're squishing a fly. Ask these questions, and the answers you get will be quite reavealing.

I hope you're beginning to see how your sense or reason is beclouded by your insane hatred of Ndigbo? So much so, that you're starting make Hitler look sane wink.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by EkoIle1: 2:40am On Sep 28, 2011
dem_people:

@ndu_chucks,

Are ndigbo not Nigerians? You never criticised the Arabs and other foreigners invading your area but of course, una hatred for ndigbo would never allow u guys to see sense at all.

Anyways, no mind those ndigbo that are  busy developing your area for you at the expense of a show of gratitude from people like you and your ilks up there.

If only the eldorado of Biafra succeeded.

Stop the dishonesty, general observation advise and criticize are all different things.  A basic advice shouldn't turn into  the usual tribal duel.

You people are so dubiously sensitive, thin skinned. You also lack self confidence and capacity to be rational and accept simple words of advice about what's not really news, this is not news to anybody except maybe people like you.

The need to defend the tribe by any means necessary regardless if the tribe is under fire and crumbling or not is foolish and idiotic.

And ibo people are not doing Yoruba people or Hausa people any favors by developing Hausa or Yoruba land, what ever you do in Hausa or Yoruba land is a reflection of your insatiable need and appetite for money and more money, you do it for the money and all you care about is the money, never based on any good Samaritan interest to help the Hausa or Yoruba people.

If there's a new spot in Nigeria with lots and lots of money to be made that's not Hausa or Yoruba land, your people wont hesitate to dumb Hausa and Yoruba, migrate and pursue that money like hungry wolves.

It's a give and take situation, you make money and pay taxes, the same taxes these states use to provide a safe and conducive environment for you to trade in peace and not look over your shoulder like you do back home because of kidnapping,, roads for you to transport your goods and services, hospitals to seek medical attention, schools to send your kids to and so forth.

Your problem is 2fold, tribalism and lack of basic social/civic understanding about your own people and the Nigerian society, what ever it is, it's sadly dangerous.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 2:41am On Sep 28, 2011
@PROUD-IGBO, all the name calling was unnecessary, just remember that I can respond in kind, olodo

Please read the post of your intellectual superior, igbo2011, above. You'll learn from it.  BTW I probably have more Igbo blood in me than your efulefu self.

@ekoile, spot on.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by Onlytruth(m): 2:44am On Sep 28, 2011
ndu_chucks,

Just when I think you are dumb and clueless, you pull another trick out of your goatskin hat.
Since you understand Igbo very well, here is one of our proverbs:

Igbo si na awo adighi agba oso ehihie na nkiti! (the toad does not jump around in midday for no apparent reasons)  undecided

So, "nwanne m", what is chasing you this time?  

I admit you are spot on that at least "10%" Igbo business should be located in SE.
If I had my way, I would say at least 50% should be located in SE.
But this call coming from you is what Ndigbo term "dum tufuo, dum choo" (help me lose my stuff in the first place, and then turn around to pretend that you are helping me to find it  undecided ).
If I want to be less charitable, I'd say that what you are doing is tantamount to soro ndi mmuo gbuo na abali, ma sokwa ndi mmadu kwaa na ututu (you join evil spirits to kill in the middle of the night, but also join humans in the morning to mourn).

Anyway, enough of proverbs.

Your advice is taken. . . . but with a huge pinch of salt.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by aljharem3: 2:47am On Sep 28, 2011
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^ You FOOL!!! From the first time i had the misfortune of reading one of your biggoted posts, i knew you were not Igbo. Why can't you stick to your real identity? Or are you ashamed of your own people? Honestly, the subterfuge and cloak-and-dagger tactics idiots like you employ in their 'battle' against Ndigbo shows how truly insecure and pathetic you really are.

As regards the portion of your 'submisssion' in red: you really think criminality is solely found amongst the Igbo? Going by your daft post, can we take it you're saying most(or all) Igbo youth engage in kidnapping and get-rich-quick-rituals?

Ask any neutral observer who the most hardworking set of people in Nigeria are; ask which set of people are known for begging and being a general nuisance; ask which set of people are breeding a class of youth with no ambition in life and who can kill a fellow human being in cold-blood like they're squishing a fly. Ask these questions, and the answers you get will be quite reavealing.

I hope you're beginning to see how your sense or reason is beclouded by your insane hatred of Ndigbo? So much so, that you're starting make Hitler look sane wink.

Ah nwannem my brother ndu-chuks is not tribal

I think we should be look at it as A nigerian thing and not tribal. Do not think he is taking a "jab" on igbos. He does not do that, that one is for people like ME grin although i have stopped

My brother if u took it the wrong way, I apologise on his behalf.
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by aljharem3: 2:54am On Sep 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

As I drive through the streets of Kaduna, like Ahmadu Bello Way, or visit the commercial areas of Abuja, I  quickly realize that, these areas will not be bubbling with as much commercial activities without Igbo traders and investors.  Hotels, Shops,  factories,  not to talk of underground gun running companies, Restaurants, and yes necessary Ashawo trading,  Private primary/secondary schools, ati be be lo, could not be thriving as they do, without Ndigbo. I went to a small shop for quick stop during a trip for a drink of chilled Pito, in a small village called Ungwan Shinkata, and  to my greatest surprise, an Igbo man owned the place and was making the traditional drink!!

I submit that if only 10% of those Igbo businesses were located in the East, development in the area would have improved significantly and millions of youths would have employment instead of resorting to kidnapping and get-rich-quick rituals.

To make it worse, you read every now and then how Igbos are killed like animals in places other than the East- they are  first and ready target of any crisis be it religious or terrorist acts such as  Mend or Boko haram bombings.

Its time for Ndigbo to return to the East and develop that place, Araiara market for example should have been transformed into one of the biggest trading malls in Africa by now, instead, the same Igbo investors abandoned the place only to go and build huge shopping Malls from Abuja, to Kano, to Sokoto.

My question is Why Instead of writing Yoruba ronu, I’ll simply write Ndigbo Ronu (Ndigbo think)!!! Our people talk say: Okuko si na ihe ya ji-ele anya n'enu ma ya na añu mmiri bu na ihe na-egbu si n'igwe abia meaning (The chicken says it looks up when drinking water because what kills it comes from the sky).  Are my people so thirsty that they refuse to look up like the said proverbial chicken?  SMH

Ndu my taking on the matter is this

I think if we are One Nigeria, anyone should be free to go any where they want without the fear of being killed or losing investment in their home region.

Although if you invest outside your home region, you are not doing anyone any favour but yourself since you want to make money.

Today if I get posted to benue state and I invest or start up a business there, then it is to feed me and my family; I don't really care about my people at that point.

A lot of Northerners have investments in SE states and a lot of Yorubas have investments in SS states. Igbos have a lot in the SW and yorubas have a lot in the North.

It is kind of an intermixing thing.

The only problem is that is noticeable for igbos because they speak their language, they also tend to make in obvious about how they are investing in this place but really, who cares. You invest to provide food for your family wink .
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by nduchucks: 2:56am On Sep 28, 2011
@Alh-harem, many of our people have been programmed to see national issue only through tribal lenses and I feel sorry for them because they've been victimized. This is why I do not respond to them with abuses or curses. The fact that they know that what I've written is truthful is good enough for me.

@Onlytruth, This statement from you "I admit you are spot on that at least "10%" Igbo business should be located in SE.
If I had my way, I would say at least 50% should be located in SE"
is good enough for me. The rest of your post is noise. For the said noise I say the following to you:  Okwute Palestinians piafuka gi blokos. olodo
Re: Ndigbo, It Is Time To Return Home And Develop East by SouthEast1: 3:07am On Sep 28, 2011
Ndu Chuks,

Northerners invested at least 80% of their investments in the North. But pray, tell, how developed is the North compared to Igboland?
I agree with you and more on this topic. In fact, Igbos should invest in Igboland first before elsewhere. If, for e.g.,  the best hotels, resorts (like Igbos have built elsewhere in Nigeria) etc, are in Igboland, chances are that people will come to lodge in those hotels from anywhere in Nigeria.

As for me and mine, no Ten kobo investment of mine will be found outside Igboland, or at most Cross Rivers and Akwa Ibom (because of family ties). I cannot even invest in Rivers State or non-Igbo parts of Delta state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote Wisely, Your Vote Your Right. / NNPC Missing $20 Billion Traced To Zenith Bank PLC / Imo State Apc Congress A Bloody Disaster, Rochas Okorocha Firmly Defeated By Sen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.