Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,832 members, 7,798,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) (11446 Views)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Nnenna1(f): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2011
My question is why she didn't send photos of this caliber to the Miss World website:

She's photographing better, I see.
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by OgidiBoy(m): 12:37am On Sep 28, 2011
That is one fine Igbo babe wow!!!

Igbo girls are trying these days ohhh shocked shocked
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Nobody: 2:29am On Sep 28, 2011
Nnenna1:
My question is why she didn't send photos of this caliber to the Miss World website. She's photographing better, I see.

Help me ask her o!!!!!!!!
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by HighChief4(m): 2:33am On Sep 28, 2011
What a beautiful Igbo gal

Ogugua you should apply for the next one, trust me you gonna win
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by OgidiBoy(m): 5:01am On Sep 28, 2011
High_Chief:

You have good eyes ohhh shocked

Ogugua and the Nduka gal look like sisters
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 28, 2011

Looks like NL's Missy B, to be honest.

Missy B should try running, the chick is too fine. No homo grin
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by slap1(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2011
The lady is wow! Those legs, those eyes, that shape, that colour, those. . .hmmm! God is good o!
Very soon a greedy footballer will take her down the aisle.
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by frederal(m): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2011
We should be mindful of wot u say in public cheesy
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Nayah(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2011
She has changed since the pageant, she's really fine now a real African beauty smiley
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Poundstan: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2011
Who said Oriental Girls are not beautiful should take a closer look at this pretty pics. Ibo kwenu!
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Boyoorisha: 9:09am On Sep 28, 2011
Most of you guys are dumb! It's not only by beauty
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by ollyndjeda(m): 9:31am On Sep 28, 2011
Tight
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by splitnaija(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2011
So, where are the pictures or is the case of Alli and his "invisible" angels way back in primary school?
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Sagamite(m): 11:25am On Sep 28, 2011
She is quite fine but I still don't think she is one of the finest in Nigeria.

I have seen finer Naija girls.
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by ifyalways(f): 11:30am On Sep 28, 2011
splitnaija:

So, where are the pictures or is the case of Alli and his "invisible" angels way back in primary school?
They are right here?

You browsing with a Chinko phone?
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by splitnaija(m): 11:33am On Sep 28, 2011
ifyalways:

They are right here?

You browsing with a Chinko phone?

grin grin grin Well, my Chinko PC still can't display them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by nannyo(f): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2011
this is called photoshop lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Texther(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2011
splitnaija:

grin grin grin Well, my Chinko PC still can't display them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
sorry ooo
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Maycher(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
She aint looking bad @ all
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by saraj(f): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2011
Poundstan:

Who said Oriental Girls are not beautiful should take a closer look at this pretty pics. Ibo kwenu!

What have Oriental Girls got to do with the girl in the picture
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by koolJ1(f): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2011
Nufin beats d im-loving-dis-life attitude she displayed in deze pics,quite unlike d rather pasty ones in previous pics wer layers of make-up are caked up on ha smileless face
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by dozai: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2011
Sagamite:

She is quite fine but I still don't think she is one of the finest in Nigeria.

I have seen finer Naija girls.

finer with yam legs tho grin
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by 9jablog: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy see babe
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by velo10: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2011
She fine but she no pass my Agbani grin grin grin
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2011
High_Chief:

Lol grin grin grin

OgidiBoy:
You have good eyes ohhh shocked

Ogugua and the Nduka gal look like sisters

Lol, I don't see any similarities besides we both being Anambrans tongue

kool J:
Nufin beats d im-loving-dis-life attitude she displayed in deze pics,quite unlike d rather pasty ones in previous pics wer layers of make-up are caked up on ha smileless face

Chai, she was scaring me with those other pics. As if she was trying to look ugly on purpose. She did well if that was the case lol.
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by asagal(f): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2011
wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked igbo gals hv alwaiz bn no1 kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss success sista!
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Kunbee: 12:22am On Sep 29, 2011
Everyone is gorgeous in black and white

Big deal

She try wink
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by OgidiBoy(m): 12:29am On Sep 29, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol grin grin grin

Lol, I don't see any similarities besides we both being Anambrans tongue
Chai, she was scaring me with those other pics. As if she was trying to look ugly on purpose. She did well if that was the case lol.

What are you not talking about, shocked shocked if you had on the kind of outfit, makeup, and camera Sylvia used, you'll beat her hands down.

Anyways I trust my Anambra sisters, you'll make it sooooo hard for a guy to be faithful to one girl cry cry
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by PhysicsQED(m): 3:35am On Sep 29, 2011

^^^^

And people really think she could win Miss World for Nigeria? Seriously?

Look at her face again. undecided

She wasn't even the most beautiful girl in that competition (MBGN). There are definitely prettier Nigerian girls.
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Nobody: 4:08am On Sep 29, 2011
^^^ She's actually very pretty.

Could she win Miss World? Potentially yes. It's not just the face, grace is also a factor.

The only problem I have with her so far is her communication skills. She sucks at answering LOGICAL questions. Check her interviews.
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by tushbobo(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2011
Alright but it seems the really beautiful ones don't come out for beauty pageants anymore.Love her shape though.Dunno about her brains
Re: New Pictures Of MGBN Sylvia Nduka (Take 2) by Nayah(f): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ileke, my dear I'm not with you on that, she's cute but not for MISS WORLD, too "ordinary" for this type of competition

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Partners Queen Of Aso World On Operation Ember Month Campaign (photos) / Tiwa Savage In Iro & Buba At ELOY Awards / Miss Joyce From Abuja Needs A Sugar Boy – Sugar Mummy Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.