Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB (4330 Views)

Dasuki Lists Ex-governors, PDP Chiefs In $2b Deals / Update On Orubebe Trial: CCB Fails To Produce Witness, Adjourns To November 26 / Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by EkoIle1: 3:42am On Sep 28, 2011
Why some ex-governors won’t face trial, by CCB

By Kamarudeen Ogundele, Abuja 2 hours 40 minutes ago
Font size: Decrease font Enlarge font
CCB Chairman Sam Saba CCB Chairman Sam Saba

THE crisis of confidence in the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB) was laid bare yesterday.

Many former governors accused of breaching the oath of office have been let off the hook, after a plea bargain, the Bureau said yesterday. The revelation raised the question of the propriety of trying former Lagos State Governor Bola Tinubu.

CCB Chairman Sam Saba told reporters in Abuja that some of those governors had made some refunds, hence their exclusion from trial.

He was reacting to questions on the sudden decision to prosecute the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) National Leader – a move that has been roundly condemned as political and selective.

Saba denied that Tinubu was charged before the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT) to persecute him.

“Tinubu has not been singled out for trial; it is an ongoing process. You will also note that some of those governors at that time made some refunds to the Federal Government. Somebody like Saminu Turaki made refunds to the Federal Government and so it is an ongoing exercise,” he said.

The CCB boss, who claimed that he had no personal interest in the case, denied having any disagreement with his Federal Commissioners over the trial of the ACN chieftain.

But The Nation learnt that a board crisis has hit the Bureau. A member was excluded from a meeting the CCB held yesterday. Besides, he was not invited to the news conference.

The member, it was learnt, was against any trial without due process, such as Tinubu’s.

It was learnt that when the member asked why he was left out of the meeting, he was told that he was thought to have been out of the office.

It was gathered that the case of a former Kaduna State governor was discussed at yesterday’s meeting, but details of the discussion were sketchy at press time.

Saba said even if he took “a central position in the activities of the Bureau in the case against Tinubu, it should be understood because he is the chairman of the organisation and its principal spokesman”.

Saba also denied that the plans to charge some former governors, who are estranged members of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), before the CCT is a ruse to deceive the public on the victimisation of Tinubu.

He said: “We (CCB) don’t know if we are preparing names of new governors, but I know that we are working on some investigation and verification. When it is appropriate for us to determine that they have defaulted, they will be taken to the tribunal and the names of those to be taken to tribunal will be given to you. But, we are not going to subject anybody to trial on the pages of newspapers.”

Tinubu is accused of operating foreign accounts more than four years after he left office. The accounts, Tinubu insists, were never run while he was in office. The balances in all the accounts are said to be less than £32,000.

The frontline politician maintains that his trial is a desperate bid by the ruling PDP to punish him for its loss of the Southwest and oil its plan to reclaim the zone
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/21162-why-some-ex-governors-won%E2%80%99t-face-trial,-by-ccb.html

I feel so sad for this country and and the dumb mumu dancing around because these corrupt clowns are prosecuting Tinubu.

These corrupt people don protect and cover their own people through the back door?

Are we ever going to find out who settled with the government?

Are we ever going to find out how much they stole and?

Are we ever going to find out how much they paid back to the federal government to settle their the crimes they committed against their states and the people of Nigeria.

Are we even ever going to find out if they indeed pay 1 kobo to nobody?

Obiously, this is telling Nigerians to look the other way, No PDP public official is facing any trial, these trials are designed for political eneimies like Tinubu, and never to fight or jail corrupt Nigerians for corruptuion.

To all you dumb mumu with amnesia and zero clue about your country and it's history of corruption>>>>

Don't you ever say anything about the PDP prosecuting OGD, Akala, Obasanjo, IBB, Dariye, Anenih, Bankole, Ogbulafor, Atiku, Nnamani, Kalu, Saminu Turaki, Igbinedion , Odili, Gasau and many many more.

Everyday we wonder why Mr A and Mr B are yet to be prosecuted, this is the reason why, they've all settled and covered each others a.s.s the usual padi padi and, they designed a loophole to protect themselves,

To you all dumb fools thinking prosecuting Tinubu is the answer to your corrupt country, think again, you've been bamboozled.

lmao
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Relax101(m): 4:34am On Sep 28, 2011
Why are you sad? Tinubu is representing the corrupt/thiefing Governors. Abi no be so. Na him thief pass na so He got to carry the cross for the rest thief men.
All hail Tinubu, The Asiwaju of sophisticated thiefry as a Governor in the history of Black Africa.
E no easy.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by EkoIle1: 4:43am On Sep 28, 2011
Relax101:

Why are you sad? Tinubu is representing the corrupt/thiefing Governors. Abi no be so. Na him thief pass na so He got to carry the cross for the rest thief men.
All hail Tinubu, The Asiwaju of sophisticated thiefry as a Governor in the history of Black Africa.
E no easy.

I always ignore dumb and ignorant trolls, but I'll give you a fair opportunist to tell or shows us what he stole, how and where.

I know you wont do just, that , you are basically either run away, dance around like a dumb and clueless zombie with a sad case of amnesia, or just compound your ignorance with even more ignorance, but it's still and opportunity for you to redeem yourself.

The choice is yours, pick one.

Btw, what's this got to do with the fact that your corrupt leaders who actually stole from you are never going to pay for the crimes they committed against you and your country?
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Relax101(m): 4:49am On Sep 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

I always ignore dumb and ignorant trolls, but I'll give you a fair opportunist to tell or shows us what he stole, how and where.

I know you wont do just, that , you are basically either run away, dance around like a dumb and clueless zombie with a sad case of amnesia, or just compound your ignorance with even more ignorance, but it's still and opportunity for you to redeem yourself.

Btw, what's this got to do with the fact that your corrupt leaders who actually stole from you are never going to pay for the crimes they committed against you and your country?

Was Tinubu held because of his marvelous and wonderful works in Lagos State?

Whenever I see your post, I laugh because i know who the f0rk you are. Stfu and deal with Tinubu absence for now. Ode.
Ma Ronu mo. Peace.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by EkoIle1: 5:03am On Sep 28, 2011
Relax101:

Whenever I see your post, I laugh because i know who the f0rk you are. Stfu and deal with Tinubu absence for now. Ode.
Ma Ronu mo. Peace.

I really was not expecting you to prove me right so quickly with your first comeback.

The question was tell or shows us what he stole, how and where.

When you label people a thief, you should have at least some kind of basic knowledge about what they stole, how much and from where.

Only dumb and ignorant people like you spew rubbish for no reason or any kind of knowledge about what you are insanely talking about.

You are unfortunately the sad specie of idiots we have running around like headless zombies with zero sense of porpose.

Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Beaf: 5:18am On Sep 28, 2011
Who cares how Tinubu is tried, as long as he is tried? He is a criminal that needs to be jailed.
[size=14pt]I challenge Eko Ile to ask for proof that Tinubu was not involved in drugs in America.[/size] grin
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Relax101(m): 5:20am On Sep 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

I really was not expecting you to prove me right so quickly with your first comeback.

The question was tell or shows us what he stole, how and where.

When you label people a thief, you should have at least some kind of basic knowledge about what they stole, how much and from where.

Only dumb and ignorant people like you spew rubbish for no reason or any kind of knowledge about what you are insanely talking about.

You are unfortunately the sad specie of idiots we have running around like headless zombies with zero sense of porpose.

Wo, I am going to bed jare.
We go jam again. Mumu.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by EkoIle1: 5:31am On Sep 28, 2011
Relax101:

Ma Ronu mo. Peace.

Typing just a few words to tell or show us what Tinubu stole and the reason why you called him a thief would have sufficed instead of the predictable foolish Agama dance.

You are here throwing thief and corruption allegations all over the place, but you can't even do the most honest and incorruptible thing by backing your accusations with facts.

So what moral authority do you have to scribe the corrupt label when you yourself is swimming in mental and absurd corruption. We want to take you clowns seriously, but how do we do that if all you do is lie and spew rubbish that your mouth can not cash or support.

Many of you are just a sad and tragic waste,  I hope and pray I don't jamm sad and pathetic people like you.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Beaf: 5:34am On Sep 28, 2011
Again!. . .

[size=33pt]I challenge Eko Ile to ask for proof that Tinubu was not involved in drugs in America!!![/size] grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by EkoIle1: 5:42am On Sep 28, 2011
Beaf:

Who cares how Tinubu is tried, as long as he is tried? He is a criminal that needs to be jailed.
[size=14pt]I challenge Eko Ile to ask for proof that Tinubu was not involved in drugs in America.[/size] grin

Though your shityy and worthless swamp rat is on my ignore list, but I'll make an exception and attend to your stupidity for a minute.

1. This is about Tinubu and his case against the federal government of Nigeria, not the moronic rubbish you ma-stu-bate yourself to everyday at night while thinking about Tinubu sleeping next to you.

2. Feel free to help the other clown to show us what Tinubu stole including how and from where.

Like I said, your are free to jackoff to the other rubbish and redundant juvenile nonsense you flood NL with, but this is about Tinubu and Nigeria. That's if you are not too dumb and incompetent to read and comprehend the topic.

Btw, no need to pop your childish veins just to get my attention with the same idiotic question.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Beaf: 7:38am On Sep 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

Though your shityy and worthless swamp rat is on my ignore list, but I'll make an exception and attend to your stupidity for a minute.

1. This is about Tinubu and his case against the federal government of Nigeria, not the moronic rubbish you ma-stu-bate yourself to everyday at night while thinking about Tinubu sleeping next to you.

2. Feel free to help the other clown to show us what Tinubu stole including how and from where.

Like I said, your are free to jackoff to the other rubbish and redundant juvenile nonsense you flood NL with, but this is about Tinubu and Nigeria. That's if you are not too dumb and incompetent to read and comprehend the topic.

Btw, no need to pop your childish veins just to get my attention with the same idiotic question.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/139268_BolaTinubuHeroinforfeiture_jpgb084d334c74cec7150ee9588a3aed2fc

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 28, 2011
No wonder Gbenga daniel has not been picked by CCB,ICPC or EFCC for trial despite over 60 billion naira debt he left for Amosu .this just confirms that Tinubu trial isnothing but political.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by RickyRoss1(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2011
FACT: Tinubu is a big time criminal and should die in jail.
Even though tinubu is not the only thieving governor in Nigeria, but we know he is a criminal and its impossible to arrest all them criminals at the same time. For now tinubu cup don full so make him face d musik.
If e dey pain u say dem arrest tinubu simply go hug a phorking transformer
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2011
Ricky_Ross:

FACT: Tinubu is a big time criminal and should die in jail.
Even though tinubu is not the only thieving governor in Nigeria, but we know he is a criminal and its impossible to arrest all them criminals at the same time. For now tinubu cup don full so make him face d musik.
If e dey pain u say dem arrest tinubu simply go hug a phorking transformer
CCB once told us that 15 ex-governors were fraudulent,why is Tinubu singled out for attack and the remaining 14 that are pdp members are free men ? Why selective persecution ?
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by stormm: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

CCB once told us that 15 ex-governors were fraudulent,why is Tinubu singled out for attack and the remaining 14 that are pdp members are free men ? Why selective persecution ?

Including GEJ as Bayelsa State gov
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by faceless1: 9:33am On Sep 28, 2011
Tinubu has not been singled out for trial; it is an ongoing process. You will also note that some of those governors at that time made some refunds to the Federal Government. Somebody like Saminu Turaki made refunds to the Federal Government and so it is an ongoing exercise,” he said.

What kind of rubbish we are made to go thru in this country of "ours". Imagine, is there a provision in the nigerian constitution or laws that allows for freedom from prosecution after admission of guilt? This has always been flaunted in our faces and here again it is being admitted to. Why should a criminal be let off the hook just because he confesses or refunds his loot. Its only in this "GREAT" 51 years old country that we have it happening every time.

I TELL YOU FELLOW NIGERIAN YOUTHS, ONLY WE CAN STOP ALL THIS RUBBISH FROM CONTINUING AND TAKING US DOWN. WE HAVE TO TAKE A CUE FORM THE ARAB WORLD AND ENFORCE OUR WILL NOW. LET US MARCH ON THEM AND ROLL OVER THEM SOON. THE OPPORTUNITY TO ACT IS NOW, NIGER DELTA YOUTHS AND BOKO HARAM (LIKE IT OR NOT) HAVE PROVIDED THE ENABLING ENVIRONMENT. THE FUSE IS LIT, AND THE KEGS WILL SOON EXPLODE.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by fxtopedia(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2011
Eko Ile claims that Ngozi was corrupt in his post without a single proof,
I wonder why this scumbag,cretin and mumu always ask for proof when
it comes to Tinubu, 

Well, we all know the kind of job eko-ile is doing, smh!
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by stormm: 10:09am On Sep 28, 2011
The JTF concluded that:
• Some public officers had declared assets far above what they owned as their declaration could not be substantiated - a case of anticipatory declaration;
• Some public officers did not declare some of the properties they acquired while in office; and; the issue of ownership of foreign accounts and late declaration had been treated with levity.

As a result of these three conclusions, the JTF found that 15 State Governors, including Tinubu and Bayelsa State’s Goodluck Jonathan, who later the same year became the vice-presidential candidate of the People’s Democratic Party, had individually contravened some of the provisions of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, especially on the issue of false declaration of Assets and or acquisition of properties outside legitimate means.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/corruption-code-conduct-bureau-serves-summons-acn-chieftain-bola-tinubu
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Greenslim: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2011
God sees all
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by udokpuenyi(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2011
fxtopedia:

Eko Ile claims that Ngozi was corrupt in his post without a single proof,
I wonder why this scumbag,cretin and mumu always ask for proof when
it comes to Tinubu,  

Well, we all know the kind of job eko-ile is doing, smh!

The  baby dey for fast line: ahia ntu -runs

with some big time political gerrymanderers that why it pains her so much and she is asking for proof that is already in her shokoto
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by agitator: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
Eko Ile can you also provide evidence against the governors you mentioned. Show what they stole, how, where and when?
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by bossinie: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2011
Eko Ile:

I really cannot understand why some of you guys boys cannot deal directly with post issues without the temptation of deviating into unnecessary bickerings & wanton tirades which comes with selfish undertones most times.
NOTE:It is not compulsory you respond to a thread if you cannot contribute meaningfully to it,so that the realistic posture and expected constructive contributions to the thread by progressive minds will not be lost in your meaningless taunts and jabs at one another. 
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Rafelo01: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dear Ebele Jonathan,
Politically victimaize opposition leaders the way you want subsequent government to victimize you.If you set up CCB now to jail tinubu,same would be done to you when you leave office in a dishonest manner as you are doing now.Power corrupts,absolute power corrupts absolutely.leave Tinubu alone else Federal Republic of Southern Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by agitator: 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2011
Rafelo, remember Obj did same to Alams. Yoriba man jailed ijawman, now ijawman want to jail yoriba man. equation balanced grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by agitator: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
[size=20pt]EKO ILE, TELL AND SHOW US WHAT THE OTHER GOVERNORS YOU MENTIONED STOLE, WHERE AND WHEN, THEN OTHERS WILL ALSO ANSWER YOU.

LIKE SANUSI SAID THIS YORIBA PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.

THEY SUPPORTED THE ALMAJIRIS THINKING THEY ARE EQUAL WITH THE ALMAJIRIS BUT THE ALMAJIRIS DON'T SEE THEM AS THEIR EQUALS. THEY ARE ALSO BOMBING THE YORIBA PEOPLE.

NOW ALL YORIBA PEOPLE CANNOT TALK TO THEIR ALMAJIRI FRIENDS BUT BLAME GEJ. angry angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Wallie(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2011
I pray for the day Nigeria will have an independent judiciary and someone like Ribadu at the helms of EFCC!!!

There's nothing wrong in seeking restitution from thieving political officers but it needs to be made public and there should be punitive damages assessed.

If you're caught stealing and you plead guilty, you should be made to pay back the amount X10 and be barred, along with your nuclear family, for life from taking part in any political office or gathering. If you’re caught taking part in politics, your probation gets revoked and it is an automatic 20 years in jail with no possibility of parole.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Rafelo01: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2011
Agitator,the issue of balancing equation does not arise at all.Alam actually committed offence for which he was jailed for.But in this case,GEJ was actualy tailored by some scrupulous element in PDP to nail Tinubu by force.let watch and see what will come out of CCB.Have you heard the latest name given to GEJ now,JONASATAN!i think he is becoming satanic on per second basis.And that will not be good for him.I am afraid,he may be the last president we would have in this country.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by nduchucks: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2011
@Beaf, you are either ignorant, illiterate, foolish, olodo, or a combination of all of the above. To be honest, I will jubiliate at the demise of any of these thieving governors and ex-governors, but the charage of the current Tinubu's trial is truly a joke. You along with the corrupt political elite of our country provide the fuel that power the said corruption.

You come here and post a motion filed by the a US attorney, for the forfeiture of funds in an account sowned by Tinubu, and then you use this motion as a basis of claiming that he was involved in drugs. Mallam Beaf, please confirm my suspicion and provide us with the final adjudication of the case you referenced. Was the motion grated or thrown out and dismissed? I dey wait.

You people need to do better than this, get real evidence and let's throw these people in jail already!
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by EkoIle1: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2011
Must you ask such a re,tarded question? The corrupt people just told you that your looters settled under the table. Why did the settled and paid fines. Shouldn't you be asking yourself what they settled for and why?

Unfortunately for you and mumu nigerians, you just hot punked right in your face, you'll never know how much they stole, from where, what they settled for and why, everything is taken care of, you don't even know if thes looters are still allowed in politics to hold more and more public offices.

Is this kind of justic you want for your own kids wher the let criminals go free?

They just insulted you and made a shameful mockry of you and your judicial system. Looters are allowe to go free and spend your money and then even return to steal more from you and your people and on top of that screw you and your judicial system, and your dumb a's's is here losing sleep over some bank account with no stolen money.

Like I said, you clowns are even more corrupt than your corrupt leaders.  

agitator:

[size=20pt]EKO ILE, TELL AND SHOW US WHAT THE OTHER GOVERNORS YOU MENTIONED STOLE, WHERE AND WHEN, THEN OTHERS WILL ALSO ANSWER YOU.

LIKE SANUSI SAID THIS YORIBA PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA.

THEY SUPPORTED THE ALMAJIRIS THINKING THEY ARE EQUAL WITH THE ALMAJIRIS BUT THE ALMAJIRIS DON'T SEE THEM AS THEIR EQUALS. THEY ARE ALSO BOMBING THE YORIBA PEOPLE.

NOW ALL YORIBA PEOPLE CANNOT TALK TO THEIR ALMAJIRI FRIENDS BUT BLAME GEJ.  angry angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Sagamite(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2011
~Bluetooth:

I don't give a flying shyt about selective prosecution.

Is he innocent of the offenses he is accused of?

Stop defending people that are destroying your lives and your kids future.

No electricity!

Failed education system!

GDP per capita is not in top 10 in Africa!

Bad roads!

High child mortality!

Poor health infrastructure!

No jobs!

An economy dependent and at the mercy of oil for decades!

No security of assets and lives!

Your child is at risk of kidnapping!

There are sections of the country that are still savages and kill at will without any consequence!

80% of 156m people living on less than $2 per day!

Only 10% of the population is in gainful and regularly paid employment!

Go and compare Nigeria to Botswana, Mauritius, Malaysia, Singapore, Morocco, Venezuela, Mexico etc and see how you are a FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIFTH WORLD!

THEY ARE DESTROYING YOUR LIVES! They send their own kids abroad and go and chill there themselves or get medical service. If ANY, I repeat, ANY, of them is caught doing wrong and dealt with, be joyful! Stop defending them.
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by akacoded: 11:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
can i ask a question?, Is Bola Ahmed Tinubu a 'Saint'? is he a true nationalist?why do people defend an unjust man?
Re: Reasons Some Ex-governors Won’t Face Trial - CCB by Orikinla(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2011
I have read. The CCB mentioned President Goodluck Jonathan among the governors indicted in 2006. So, how did he escape from prosecution? He was lucky? Nigeria is a black comedy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Did Azikiwe Reject Awolowo's Offer Of Prime Ministership In 1960? / Release Kanu Today Or Face War From Tomorrow: Biafra Leaders To 'Zoo' President / BREAKING News: abubakar Audu , Apc's Governorship Candidate Confirmed ALIVE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.