Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love (48075 Views)

24yr Old Virgin Reveals Why She Keeps Turning Down Suitors / This 35 Year Old Virgin Is My Role Model (photo) / A Female HIV Positive Patient Seeks Love/partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:54am On May 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xq_-zlFYElM

An elderly woman, Theresa Nyirakajumba, appealed to people on social media to assist her in finding a male companion.

In a video shared via YouTube, the old woman revealed that she has never been in a relationship with any man since she was born.

Speaking to Afrimax English, she recounted how she turned down suitors because she was waiting for the perfect man whom she would feel a connection with.

Sadly, that never happened and now, at 123, she is pleading for help in getting a man for herself.

She said in the video:

"I never had a husband in my entire life. Yes of course I am a virgin. I would think of it during my era but I won't take myself to any husband.

"My name is Theresa Nyirakajumba. I have never seen the unclothedness of a man. For 123 years, I live with an unfulfilled desire, a deviant hope and a courageous spirit of waiting that one day a man will emerge and embrace my soul."

"At the moment, you can help me and bring me a man. When I was young I didn't want to associate with men and that prevented me from any potential relationship. I never developed love for any man."

Social media reactions

@Ir-of4zn said:

"She does not realize the wrong man will tear her down. She is healthy and mobile. I hope she will find a good companion because that is what she wants."
@chesterphiri7523 wrote:

"If “Purity” is a person then this Mama is one. Longevity alone is even more than the happiness she could have gotten from a man. Glory be to God."
@francine8905 commented:

"She has lived this long without a heartache how lucky. The reason she has 123 years it's because she has loved herself for herself. She just needs a good place to live really and maybe she hasn't got feelings for men."
@charmainerussell522 reacted:

"She really doesn't need one again, she just needs to get closer to her Maker, I wish I was like her."
@gillianwalcott1857 added:

"123 years old and want a man. She still got that kind of feeling for a man. She better go and serve the lord."
Watch the video below:

Nigerian man calls lady for a date
Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously reported that a young Nigerian man, @realflowerboy1, who makes prank videos employed the service of a man who can mimic the voice of Nigerian celebrities.

The prankster got a number of a lady who had been longing to meet Davido and called her. While she was on the call, he told her that Davido was looking for six ladies for his new music video. The man even put the fake singer on speaker, and the voice imitation was perfect.

When the lady heard the Davido-like voice, she was thrilled. She said she was available immediately. They gave the lady a location to meet up with them, and she had no problem with it.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1536540-i-waiting-perfect-man-123-year-woman-slept-a-man-video-trends/
Source: Legit.ng

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:54am On May 28, 2023
Alright.

Mama, you should look up to where you are going dear.

There's more to life than sex.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by PerfectStranger(m): 11:57am On May 28, 2023
I pray this shouldn't be the fate of these fake feminist.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Jashub: 12:01pm On May 28, 2023
This is the fate of all feminists . The only missing things here are the cats and educational certificates

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Sunnyshinylight(f): 12:03pm On May 28, 2023
PerfectStranger:
I pray this shouldn't be the fate of these fake feminist.

Alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by illicit(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2023
She will soon meet Jesus anyway

He is the only perfect man

shocked

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 28, 2023
123 years old virgin, and some of our 23 year old ladies here, have over 123 body counts. Interesting times

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by ThankUUJesus: 12:20pm On May 28, 2023
virgin ladies that wants to get married should learn to speak up and let people know they are virgins. You can say it indirectly if u are scared of saying it plainly. A virgin lady is not supposed to be looking for husband...na husband suppose to de look for them because they are virgins and special. Just let people know u are a virgin then select the man u prefer from those that will be coming to marry u.

As a virgin, don't let any man have sex with you in the name of promising to marry u. Don't ever try that so you wont be disappointed. Any man that really wants to marry you as a virgin should be able to wait until after marriage before having sex

77 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Sonnobax15(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2023
grin
Great grand ambassador of evening newspaper grin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Veenbanks(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2023
This story is related to one of my mom's aunt. She clocked 70 years of age last month, and no kids, no man to call her own, very beautiful in her prime. Only her can tell if she is indeed happy or unhappy considering the situation she found herself.

In a nutshell, ladies be wise like the serpent, and make hay while the sun shines.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Sunnyshinylight(f): 1:09pm On May 28, 2023
Certainly
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by PerfectStranger(m): 1:13pm On May 28, 2023
Sunnyshinylight:

Alright
Hope you're different from them? Be a good lady ok?

1 Like

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Illegal1(m): 1:17pm On May 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Great grand ambassador of evening newspaper grin.

omoh.......oniovo,abeg reduce the volume small nah,b4 nairaland feminist go begin their madness on top ur head..

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by virginprincess(f): 1:30pm On May 28, 2023
embarassed embarassed
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Sonnobax15(m): 1:31pm On May 28, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh.......oniovo,abeg reduce the volume small nah,b4 nairaland feminist go begin their madness on top ur head..
. grin grin
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by 9182736455O1999(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2023
Siofra & Goodlady role model. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Jodha(f): 2:50pm On May 28, 2023
Eweeehhh
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Goodlady(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2023
9182736455O1999:
Siofra & Goodlady role model.
cheesy
If motor no jam you this week. Okada ll jam you. If okada no jam you, you no go escape keke or at worst make you hit person wey dey sell eggs make you break them. Something must do you this week for mentioning me anyhow!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by 9182736455O1999(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:

If motor no jam you this week. Okada ll.jam you. If okada no jam you, you no go escape keke or at worst make you hit person wey dey sell eggs make you break them. Something must do you this week for mentioning me anyhow!
Lol. You and bad mouth with empty threats. cheesy
Yes, something good must happen to me. Don't worry, i'll come and testify to you. grin grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Itisallright: 6:39pm On May 28, 2023
Eyah mama, its never too late not in this case, it's now very late.... odi aye atunwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by SultanOfAbia: 6:39pm On May 28, 2023
Ok
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2023
Is this a joke?!!

Y'all better stop playing!

123 year old what?!! Still searching for what now?!! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by FalseProphet1(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2023
I see her finding a Nigerian suitor from Nairaland, I see the suitor giving himself hope on social media that marrying a virgin of over 100 years old is better than marrying a Nigerian girl with high body count, I see the woman joining her ancestors two days after her wedding.

This I have seen.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2023
D
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by BluntCrazeMan: 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
Habbaaaaa
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by ceejay80s(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
He's a Saint
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
This kind story dey give person brain convulsion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Elev82014: 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
Does she NOT think it's too little too late at this time?

1 Like

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
Chukwudi, you too have waited for too long! Here's a God-given chance for you to quit bachelorhood. And you'll have an overseas travel experience too, flying to Kenya! Abroad is abroad, whether London, New York or Nairobi, don't you think? At least, no be Danfo dem de take travel go Kenya, New York and London.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by Skillsnigeria: 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
Hmmm
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by 9jaBloke: 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
cry

1 2 3
Re: "I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love by IVORY2009(m): 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
Illegal1:

Ovoko, akpoghene, oyokorbykor rapo cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) / When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.