Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind (1600 Views)

Help! My Hands Keep Trembling / Deadly Disease Hits Irele In Ondo, Victims Wake Up Blind, At Least 25 Dead / Woman Goes Blind After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 29, 2011
Opticians in the house, For the past couple of years i use to have this eye situation whereby my eye's would be shaking or vibrating, When i asked people around, they told me that i needed to DE-worm, Have done dat a couple of times but it still keeps coming. It use to come and go probably at 2-3weeks interval, But for the last couple of weeks now its been consistent and am getting really scared now. I need to see an optician, but there is virtually no time. Plus i don't even know of any1 around. Most of the one's i see are those fake one's who are only interested in making frames and glasses for use.
Re: Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind by Odunnu: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2011
seeing an optician according to you is time wasting huh? May God help you not to go blind. Dont you have a teaching hospital in your state of residence?
Re: Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2011
Am no longer scared, Just read an article, and my situation is called eye twitching, And it is mostly caused by strains in the muscular nerves of the eye's, Mostly due to straining of the eye, stress, lack of adequate nutrition, alcohol/caffeine, and genetic factors.

Am sure mine is due to stress because for the past 3weeks av been waking up as early as 4am and sleep as late as 12:30am, Minus the stress i face at work,
I guess am kinda safe den. I only need rest

1 Like

Re: Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind by femidasilva: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Am feeling same. How did you finally resolve your eyes twitching . Will appreciate your response
Re: Shaking/trembling Eye's Pls Ohhhh I Don't Wanna Go Blind by NAJALYN: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
STC30 will solve your eyes problem. Please read the Post here and Watch the Videos.

STC30 is a New Technology in the world of Stem Cell Therapy. The Product works from the body’s cellular level to reactivate dead cells, tissues and organs, repair dead cells, and rejuvenate the body’s cells for optimum health.
It is estimated that in the next 10 years, 80% of developed Countries will embrace Stem Cell Wellness Technologies.
STC30 Prevents as well as Treats over 134 diseases, including Stoke, heart attack, diabetes, hypertension, cancer, fibroid, ovarian cyst, leukemia, infertility, impotency, stomach ulcer, sickle cell, it’s anti-aging, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, Crohn’s disease, autism, liver cirrhosis, cardiomyopathy, cerebral palsy, lung diseases, vitiligo, paraplegia, renal failure, buerger’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, rheumatism, brain trauma, spinal cord injury/paralysis, congestive heart failure, orthopedic injuries, deafness, blindness, glaucoma, bone marrow transplant, kidney stones and failure, prostate enlargement, prostate cancer, wound healing, liver diseases, pancreative dysfunction, cardiovascular diseases, skin repair, mudcukoskeletal problems, stress, muscle pull, dental problem, gastrointestinal disease, skin infection, hemorrhoids, headache, improve blood flow, cardiovascular disease, traumatic brain injury, learning defects, missing teeth, amyotrophic lateral-sclerosis, myocardial infarction, muscular dystrophy, multiple sites cancers, etc.
Please Watch Videos of Testimonies on the potency of STC30. See more on STC30 here
https://lynsnaturalhealth.info/2019/04/18/superlife-total-care-stc30-stem-cell-treatment-a-must-use/ Mrs. E. Oforofuo (08097890448)

(1) (Reply)

Need To Buy A Stethoscope & Glucometer / Help!!! My Heart Is Beating Faster Since Morning / Men See How To Know If A Lady Have Hiv (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.