Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Compact Disc Mass Production - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Compact Disc Mass Production (1504 Views)

Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story / Enugu Commences Mass Production Of Rice And Pepper / Mass Production Of Plastic ID cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compact Disc Mass Production by mygladness: 10:54am On Sep 29, 2011
Hello all,

Can anyone in the house help to provide information on where one can do mass production of written work on CD?

Thank you.
Re: Compact Disc Mass Production by tolagbemi: 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2011
Where are you?
Call 08034481477 Or 08151006677
I have a record production at the shortest possible time.
Re: Compact Disc Mass Production by mygladness: 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
@ tolagbemi, thanks for your response.

Based in Lagos. How much does it cost per one and what is the minimum quantity?
Re: Compact Disc Mass Production by page9(m): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2011
Transerve Disc is ur best bet. They are located very close to Ijesha B\stop by amuwo odofin bypass. You will get all d info you require there. Most celebrities(artiste) come around there regularly. I work nearby there ofiz so I don't know jack about d biz so don't bother to ask me for details. The problem is most Nigerians are lazy about finding info themselves, they want someone to do it for them. If that's ur thinking, you may end up with a consultant who would have charged you directly or indirectly.
Therefore, I urge you to go find out d details for urself
Best of lucks

(1) (Reply)

Where To Invest? / What Are The Various Ways To Make Money Online? / Importation Business Training Live In LAGOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.