Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? (1723 Views)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Fiancee Is Barren 2weeks To The D-day / How Do You Know If Your Partner Is “the One” For You? / How Do You Know Your Partner Is The Right One For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2011
Hope everyone is fine smiley
Just to know about your opinion about this tough context, if you are not married yet but you love your partner, will you continue? and if so will you adopt?
Can you be able to leave him/ her because he/she barren? Please be the most honest possible

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by HighChief4(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
Ofcourse, that could be the only viable option

How are you doing Nayah love?
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2011
hey High Chief I'm doing fine brother and you, long time smiley
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by HighChief4(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
Am doing just fine dear, yeah long time.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Goldieluks: 2:27pm On Sep 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin ^^

big bro!

@OP,i think that is the only option.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2011
High CHief lol as I used to say here, I can not drop my email or FB account here, sorry dear
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Goldieluks: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
High chief elder bro,why don't you drop yours instead? lipsrsealed
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by HighChief4(m): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^^

**Pls dont derail the thread**
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
lol Goldielucks
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Goldieluks: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2011
grin grin grin grin embarassed embarassed @ High chief. sorry nayah.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
It's ok my dear wink wink wink
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by freecocoa(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2011
I really don't know what I'll do if I findout such,don't pray for such though.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:00pm On Sep 29, 2011
if it is the woman that is pregnant and the man is kind enough to stay i would say they should get a sorrogate and go for IVF at least the man still has a child and the woman will still be the baby's legal guidian. if you are in the western world if you are in Nigeria just adopt nigerians always long things.

If it is the man that can have kids they can go to a spe,rm bankd and still IVF at least the woman has her kids and if they dont tell anyone no one will know the child is not the man's
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrsChima1(f): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2011
There are millions of children without parents and waiting to be adopted.  I don't see anything wrong with adoption and actually commends those who do adoptions.

Someone has to do it.   cool
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:17pm On Sep 29, 2011
they can adopt as well as have kids of their own i am a parent iand i know people dont feel fulfilled if they dont have kids if one can there is no reason purnishing the other especially when they are willing to stand by their partner
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by tellwisdom: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2011
Abeggyyyyy angry angry make una no dey gve advise wey una no fit take angry angry I knw many of you who would be so quick to giving flemxy excuses, for not sticking to ur barren partner angry # Ninjas
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2011
@tellwisdom but that is not the question.

she said should you adopt presummely the partner has already agreed to stick around
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by tellwisdom: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
@tellwisdom but that is not the question.

she said should you adopt presummely the partner has already agreed to stick around

Adopt wetin angry angry i rather go for my niece or nephew!!
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2011
assuming your niece or nephew dont have parents parentless children too need help.

I am married and have kids and will adopt if i had the opportunity so will my husband but saying that we have our own children i can sympatise with those that want their own
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by tellwisdom: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
assuming your niece or nephew dont have parents parentless children too need help.

I am married and have kids and will adopt if i had the opportunity so will my husband but saying that we have our own children i can sympatise with those that want their own

shocked shocked shocked Dont you get??, I am going for them instead, even if they have or not have parents, shld incase i needed adoption. Was that not your question to me?? where u dey drive go again? sad
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrCork17: 3:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
***However motherhood comes to you, it's a miracle wink ****
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

For once in my life i agree with you
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by pendo89(f): 4:54pm On Sep 29, 2011
I got a friend.She soo pretty, talk of natural physical beauty.
but she's got lupus and has avoided relationships cz she feared she would never be able to have kids.Lupus is life threatening.
This year she met an angel of a man.He loves her and accepted her in her condition and they are going to marry soon and adopt.
They have family support and the man is comfortable he met an angel of a lady.I have not heard her complain of headache since she met the guy.
Love is medicinal and covers many things.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2011
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Hey Mr Cork!!!! wink

pendo89:

but she's got lupus and has avoided relationships cz she feared she would never be able to have kids.Lupus is life threatening.
This year she met an angel of a man.He loves her and accepted her in her condition and they are going to marry soon and adopt.
They have family support and the man is comfortable he met an angel of a lady.I have not heard her complain of headache since she met the guy.

My Pendo what a beautiful story, may God bless them
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^ Did Nayah tame Mr Cork?
Wow dem french girls be something cheesy
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nayah(f): 9:55pm On Sep 29, 2011
lol 2buff no I tame you! grin
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by MrsChima1(f): 10:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
Nayah:

lol 2buff no I tame you! grin

Be careful suga! He likes that!
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Be careful suga!  He likes that! 
What u know bout what I like and don't like?  tongue

Nayah:

lol 2buff no I tame you!  grin
Did you now? cheesy
I'm curious as to how you think you achieved this great feat u cuddle bunny wink
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by kabukabu50(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
You can always try surrogacy, grin, or fertility drugs,I guess grin end up like Octomom with 8 kids at a time.There are lots of options
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nekai(f): 11:42pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

That's a beautiful story!

If I married a man that was sterile I would go for adoption if that's what he wanted.
Re: Your Partner Is Barren, Can You Go For Adoption? by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2011
Nekai:

That's a beautiful story!

If I married a man that was sterile I would go for adoption if that's what he wanted.

I slightly miss you a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Women Really Want From A Man. / Reason 4 Cheating...... / Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.