Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26093 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2012
suxes2006:

Since last year, when i was posting celebrity news
and sending em to ma news website, www.
Even the site does not show up at my signature again

SHALOM

Unfortunately i don't have the privilege to ban or unban anybody, you need to post this in general complain section OR celebrity section where your ID was banned.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by suxes2006(m): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thanks Justwise,
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2012
Please justwise, don't delete posts in US thread. It good we make people at home know it is easy and cheap sometimes to school in US not as many portray it to be, many Africans are enjoying schooling here. I just got to know this. Plzzzzzzzzzzz.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 9:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
Thanks JW for not deleting those posts, I'm getting comments that there are informative.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 1:19am On Feb 07, 2012
Help check US thread now.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by kollinsfbi: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2012
[size=14pt]@Justwise & Dis Guy[/size]

Pls unblock Collinsfbi from anti-bot prison and pls let the posts that led to his imprisonment show for Ausdy and benefit of others

Gbammm over and out
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2012
kollinsfbi:

[size=14pt]@Justwise & Dis Guy[/size]

Pls unblock Collinsfbi from anti-bot prison and pls let the posts that led to his imprisonment show for Ausdy and benefit of others

Gbammm over and out

Complain forwarded.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by kollinsfbi: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2012
@JW

Thanks man

Gbamm over and out
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by suxes2006(m): 12:14pm On Mar 01, 2012
Justwise and Disguy

Please unban suxes2005!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by tollu: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hi Moderators,

One of you moved this thread www.nairaland.com/894895/touring-africa#10422958 to the travel-ads sub section and I'd like to request for it to be moved back to the main travel section. The thread is not to advertise anything at least not by me.

I set up the thread to meet one of my new year resolutions, which is to see more of Africa and I need to find people of like minds because I'm not interested in travelling alone. So please and please move it back so this can be achieved. Ese o
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by enniegal23: 5:39am On May 03, 2012
Hello Moderator, I need help, I once applied for a uk visa in 2007 and got denied, I used a fake name...Now I am in USA studying with my real name, and been offered a visa to UK on school stuffs, but I am scared of going to uk cos I already been denied with a fake name and thumbprint in Nigeria...Will I be affected since I got my visa from the US.Please someone who has a great deal of knowledge to help me here...Thank you
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:19am On May 03, 2012
enniegal23: Hello Moderator, I need help, I once applied for a uk visa in 2007 and got denied, I used a fake name...Now I am in USA studying with my real name, and been offered a visa to UK on school stuffs, but I am scared of going to uk cos I already been denied with a fake name and thumbprint in Nigeria...Will I be affected since I got my visa from the US.Please someone who has a great deal of knowledge to help me here...Thank you

Please ask you question here https://www.nairaland.com/823855/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part2,it deals with UK visa enquiries.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by JeSoul(f): 4:11pm On May 03, 2012
JayDubya,
I salute you sir and bring an offering of kolanut and schnapps for you. Your dear friend denzel visit my hut for religion say make we beg you for mercy say im no be scammer. I tell am say I trust your skills and I go take small style beg you ... unless the guy be true true scammer in which case I go join your ban on top self. I salute sir. Pls keep up the great job keeping this section spicspan.

ps. hope everything else is going on well for you smiley.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 5:47pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul: JayDubya,
I salute you sir and bring an offering of kolanut and schnapps for you. Your dear friend denzel visit my hut for religion say make we beg you for mercy say im no be scammer. I tell am say I trust your skills and I go take small style beg you ... unless the guy be true true scammer in which case I go join your ban on top self. I salute sir. Pls keep up the great job keeping this section spicspan.

ps. hope everything else is going on well for you smiley.

grin grin are you referring to denzel2009?

If its the same person then he is not as innocent as he wants you to believe, this is the post in question: https://www.nairaland.com/927190/dv-2013-winners-meet-here/6, i modified it and removed his bank account number, his phone number and his name.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by JeSoul(f): 6:36pm On May 03, 2012
Lol. Tank you very mush sir. Hope you enjoyed the kolanut & schnapps smiley.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:44pm On May 03, 2012
JeSoul: Lol. Tank you very mush sir. Hope you enjoyed the kolanut & schnapps smiley.

grin grin grin i don't like kolanut and i don't drink alcohol grin but thanks for the offer
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 20, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 7:59pm On May 20, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Scammer https://www.nairaland.com/942515/dual-citizen-selling-us-passport#10874682

Thanks for that, binned the thread already.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Tonyobi96(m): 10:49am On May 24, 2012
I applied for visa on the 20th march and yet i have not heard a news concerning my passport or the visa it suppose to be 6 to 21 working days before the visa could b finaliesd. What is really going on.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 5:29am On May 26, 2012
Tonyobi96: I applied for visa on the 20th march and yet i have not heard a news concerning my passport or the visa it suppose to be 6 to 21 working days before the visa could b finaliesd. What is really going on.

Can you read the title of this thread?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2012
@justwise, please, help out hid some of those ads on the new US student visa thread. Thanks.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2012
imperiouxx: @justwise, please, help out hid some of those ads on the new US student visa thread. Thanks.

Done.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by yacha77: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
Can the moderators tell me why my post on a trend was hidden. User name wilson007.. If there is a reason should be banned I should be informed. I gave some one cool advice that I have all the experience in first hand so what could be ur reason for that. I don't post much and do wen I'm so sure of what I'm saying. I need explanations.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2012
yacha77: Can the moderators tell me why my post on a trend was hidden. User name wilson007.. If there is a reason should be banned I should be informed. I gave some one cool advice that I have all the experience in first hand so what could be ur reason for that. I don't post much and do wen I'm so sure of what I'm saying. I need explanations.

I did not hide the post on that ID, the system did, i was not even online at that time.

That is sorted now though.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by wilson007: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2012
Sorry about bein rude. I posted this before seeing the complain topic.. Accept my apology.... Thought u did that urself noni. Sorry once again
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
Justwise, please check the USA student visa thread (page 33). Help us with those talking about oluwole document and contact. Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
imperiouxx: Justwise, please check the USA student visa thread (page 33). Help us with those talking about oluwole document and contact. Thanks

Removed some, check if there are others i missed. Thanks anyway.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
justwise:

Removed some, check if there are others i missed. Thanks anyway.

Thank you so much.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2012
Hello justwise. Like to have your dummy email to PM you. Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
imperiouxx: Hello justwise. Like to have your dummy email to PM you. Thanks

The nairaland email system works perfectly, if you sent it i will receive it in my mailbox
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
justwise:

The nairaland email system works perfectly, if you sent it i will receive it in my mailbox

Lemme try and see.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 07, 2012
My last reply has been hidden by spambot and ileke-idi has banned.

www.nairaland.com/1011153/welcome-ondo-state-land-sunshine

If here's anyway to resolve those two issues, please do. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air / Villagers Push Vehicles Across A River In Taraba Due To Bad Transport System