Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,594 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26074 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:08am On Aug 07, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
My last reply has been hidden by spambot and ileke-idi has banned.

www.nairaland.com/1011153/welcome-ondo-state-land-sunshine

If here's anyway to resolve those two issues, please do. Thanks.

Sorted.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Aug 07, 2012
justwise:

Sorted.

Thanks, but Another picture int he ondo thread got hidden. sad
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:21am On Aug 08, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Thanks, but Another picture int he ondo thread got hidden. sad

Also sorted.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 08, 2012
thanks.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by SirP1: 3:24pm On Aug 09, 2012
@justwise pls help us hide a scam post in the travelling to canada thread
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Aug 09, 2012
Sir P!:
@justwise pls help us hide a scam post in the travelling to canada thread

Done, thanks for reporting that.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by wurajone(f): 8:21pm On Aug 09, 2012
Justwise,pls kindly open the netherlands thread considering other students that may need advice.I already asked the babe in question to ask whatever question she may need to ask me on the thread.was about posting that when I saw that the thread is locked.so sorry.thanks bro!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Cuddler: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2012
Justwise, this is so unfair. I had stopped the argument long before you made the warning. I also asked him to let it go so why was I banned? If you had enforced the subject matter of the thread in the first place this won't have transpired. You all were busy derailing by discussing night clubs & bars. How do u think the op would feel seeing his post going in another direction? Please view the thread again for confirmation(my last post & when you typed the warning).
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddler: Justwise, this is so unfair. I had stopped the argument long before you made the warning. I also asked him to let it go so why was I banned? If you had enforced the subject matter of the thread in the first place this won't have transpired. You all were busy derailing by discussing night clubs & bars. How do u think the op would feel seeing his post going in another direction? Please view the thread again for confirmation(my last post & when you typed the warning).

I pleaded with everybody to stop derailing the thread, the argument about Indian club stopped and i hide some posts then the discussion moved on, you came back to here https://www.nairaland.com/1012026/nigerians-good-jobs-uk-enough/5#11779165 to start the argument again.

Would you tolerate this in your section? Even after several warnings you and others refused to give you.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Cuddler: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2012
justwise:

I pleaded with everybody to stop derailing the thread, the argument about Indian club stopped and i hide some posts then the discussion moved on, you came back to here https://www.nairaland.com/1012026/nigerians-good-jobs-uk-enough/5#11779165 to start the argument again.

Would you tolerate this in your section? Even after several warnings you and others refused to give you.

Alright! But in the nearest future, stick to a topic with all seriousness, that way members would follow suit. Derailing is derailing! smiley
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:01pm On Aug 12, 2012
Cuddler:

Alright! But in the nearest future, stick to a topic with all seriousness, that way members would follow suit. Derailing is derailing! smiley

Please don't even go there, discussion on Indian club is related to jobs people do in the UK, working as a bouncer or security job was part of it, the personal attack you and other engaged in was the issue.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Cuddlemii: 1:33am On Aug 13, 2012
justwise:

Please don't even go there, discussion on Indian club is related to jobs people do in the UK, working as a bouncer or security job was part of it, the personal attack you and other engaged in was the issue.

Whatever!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by esere826: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2012
Justwise!!!
why u remove my thread on newbies nigerians succeeding academically to the job section <https://www.nairaland.com/1011992/how-make-1st-class-uk>

I think it would help those coming from 9ja to the UK for their masters degrees by October this year.
Yeah, u might say, 'but its an education category'. Yep, and so are the posts on jobs in the UK -career posts

I just think the info would help folks cope sha (maybe with a change in the title)
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2012
esere826: Justwise!!!
why u remove my thread on newbies nigerians succeeding academically to the job section <https://www.nairaland.com/1011992/how-make-1st-class-uk>

I think it would help those coming from 9ja to the UK for their masters degrees by October this year.
Yeah, u might say, 'but its an education category'. Yep, and so are the posts on jobs in the UK -career posts

I just think the info would help folks cope sha (maybe with a change in the title)

Your thread is more education related hence the move to education section. The thread on job was primarily emphasing that Nigerians abroad do have good jobs that its not just bad news.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2012
dahonestboss: can these thread be deleted pls?

https://www.nairaland.com/736523/get-guaranteed-visa-work-permit

Done. Thanks for that.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by LaParisienne(f): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
No pun intended, but what are the Mods here smoking

Wanted to comment on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1037148/available-info-south-korea, only to find out that it's locked.

And there's a link to a completely different thread about South Africa grin grin grin
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
Corrected.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hello justwise, please check US student thread now.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 4:18pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Hardeycholah: 12:44pm On Sep 20, 2012
my post about india to belarus has been removed pls can you bring it back for me
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 1:12pm On Sep 20, 2012
Hardeycholah: my post about india to belarus has been removed pls can you bring it back for me

I think i have told you many times here to stop starting such thread, you don't stand a chance of making a football career in the way.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Hardeycholah: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2012
Bros pardon me and release my post i promise such will not happen again........thanks for the correction.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 22, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2012
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2012
imperiouxx: Justwise, help with this post please.

https://www.nairaland.com/994108/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part3/106#12714405
Thanks a lot.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2012
Please Justwise can you re-open this thread, opened by Joice and maybe you should edit the topic.
https://www.nairaland.com/1096479/calling-naija-students-germany

The other thread you refered her to is meant for visa and admission application. But this was opened to share their survival tips and life experience there generally. Would be grateful if you could re-open it or open related topic urself.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2012
Demaejy: Please Justwise can you re-open this thread, opened by Joice and maybe you should edit the topic.
https://www.nairaland.com/1096479/calling-naija-students-germany

The other thread you refered her to is meant for visa and admission application. But this was opened to share their survival tips and life experience there generally. Would be grateful if you could re-open it or open related topic urself.

The thread i referred her to could be used for sharing visa info and other related issues, Germany travel related issues does not get a lot of hits like US,UK and Canada hence the reason to dedicate one thread for Germany travel related issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Canada Cautions Nigerians Against Rumoured Visa Lottery / Driver Veers Off A Highway And Lands In A Ditch In Horrific Motor Accident. PICS / Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.