Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,807 members, 7,806,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26084 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by martina7: 1:28pm On Mar 13, 2013
Hi
I think viewing charge questions and student charge issues should be handled on individual discussions.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
martina7: Hi
I think viewing charge questions and student charge issues should be handled on individual discussions.

Can you explain that because i didn't quite understand your point?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 23, 2013
@ justwise.........plz i implore u,to come over to our thread.....(dv 2014) to enlighten folkz and advice them abt what xperience it is to get a visa.....my fellow memberz there dont realize that visa lottery is a privilegde and not a ryt......preaching,qouting of bible verse and faith....as risen up to desperation.plz kindly advice them.......all can play but not all can win
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Rocktation(f): 12:30am On Mar 25, 2013
Hi Dis guy and justwise. I can't reach you guys via pm. I need you guys to visit my thread, in the section for mods. Please. Thanks.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2013
@ Justwise.....thank's for ur enlightment on the dv2014 thread........its a pity they r heel bent on hearing the truth.....but above all u ve done ur best.....God blezz
time wld tell....its a matter of couple of dayz
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 9:13pm On Mar 25, 2013
JW, plz help us remove a recent post with contact number on US thread. Thanks your prompt response.

https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/8#14928601
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 8:48am On Mar 26, 2013
imperiouxx: JW, plz help us remove a recent post with contact number on US thread. Thanks your prompt response.

https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/8#14928601
Thanks for that, good job.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2013
JW thanks for removing that post but there is still traces of the post where it was quoted by Ojap.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2013
imperiouxx: JW thanks for removing that post but there is still traces of the post where it was quoted by Ojap.

Please give me the link or use the report button.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/11

I think the post only needs editing. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
imperiouxx: https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/11

I think the post only needs editing. Thanks for your understanding.

Sorted. Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2013
@ justwise i sent u a mail...plz give it a consideration#my idea#
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by packaging(m): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2013
@Justwise: pls can you guide me on how to change my username?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:13am On Apr 03, 2013
packaging: @Justwise: pls can you guide me on how to change my username?
You need to contact the admin, Seun or the superMod, click on their profile and email them.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by packaging(m): 10:28am On Apr 03, 2013
justwise: You need to contact the admin, Seun or the superMod, click on their profile and email them.
thanks! I already mailed seun but no reply since I did, a bit worried tho. pls who's and how do I get across to the supermod you referred me to perhaps he might be willing to help. Thanks !!!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2013
justwise: You need to contact the admin, Seun or the superMod, click on their profile and email them.
SEUN#my Oga @ d top is busy#he wld reply asap
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by dridowu: 1:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
@justicewise, y was my post on dv 2014 thread hidden

"God favour and mercy most important thing human need in life.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA"

ds is what i wrote
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
dridowu: @justicewise, y was my post on dv 2014 thread hidden

"God favour and mercy most important thing human need in life.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA"

ds is what i wrote

It appears that everybody that post on that thread are doing the same thing..prayer, quoting bible verses and motivational speeches,nobody talks about the topic of the thread.

I have reminded people many times there to keep to the topic and tone down the prayer,quoting bible verses and motivational speeches but people keep doing it. That was why your post was hidden.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by dridowu: 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
justwise:

It appears that everybody that post on that thread are doing the same thing..prayer, quoting bible verses and motivational speeches,nobody talks about the topic of the thread.

I have reminded people many times there to keep to the topic and tone down the prayer,quoting bible verses and motivational speeches but people keep doing it. That was why your post was hidden.
ok bro, i understand u . 9ce Job
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2013
dridowu: ok bro, i understand u . 9ce Job

Thanks for your understanding
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
Please Mr. Justwise, help us hide this gbemonology1's first post on US thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/30#15284676

Thanks for your prompt response!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 11:43pm On Apr 20, 2013
Hello Mr. JW,

How is your weekend? Help us make some corrections on US thread from page 35 to the recent. It has gone totally astray.

Thanks sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/1229483/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part4/35
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mr. JW, hope you got my PM.

Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
imperiouxx: Mr. JW, hope you got my PM.

Thanks

No,the nairaland email sys acts up sometimes, you can use the report button
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
justwise:

No,the nairaland email sys acts up sometimes, you can use the report button

Ok, It isn't report but I've sent it directly to your email now.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
imperiouxx:

Ok, It isn't report but I've sent it directly to your email now.

Replied.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
justwise:

Replied.

Haven't seen it yet.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mr. Justwise, help needed again on US thread embarassed
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by imperiouxx(m): 7:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thank you very much sir *clapping* The thread is too irritating in the recent time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Shuns Nigeria, Okays Tourist Visas For 49 Countries / Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo. / Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.