Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) (26097 Views)

*~Temmytanny Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / *~ Vicjustice Voted Travel Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Travel Section Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
worry 359: Mr knowitall.
I think that you are really woman because you want last word and do not know when to be silent!

Are you girl?

You have to be one of the strangest person on this forum...when two adults are having a discourse little children needs to stay out.....dude, you are weird man!!!!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2013
@ justwise

justwise:

What exactly do you mean by people in this section can't stand others going abroad?

Why do you behave like this? you asked me a question and i answered you....so why personal insults? why must you display your unprofessionalism, lack of education, and hyper sensitivity every chance you get? I did not insult you...i merely stated what I observed..and you began your drug induced rant.....if you cant handle being a fair, unbiased, and professional moderator....then why dont you just go and hug a transformer?

Always polite
Mr knowitall.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 6:14am On Jun 05, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
@ justwise

Why do you behave like this? you asked me a question and i answered you....so why personal insults? why must you display your unprofessionalism, lack of education, and hyper sensitivity every chance you get? I did not insult you...i merely stated what I observed..and you began your drug induced rant.....if you cant handle being a fair, unbiased, and professional moderator....then why dont you just go and hug a transformer?

Always polite
Mr knowitall.

I will reply your garbage when i got absolutely nothing important to do
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 05, 2013
justwise:

I will reply your garbage when i got absolutely nothing important to do

That doesnt make any sense...you replied me then said youll reply when you have nothing to do...how does that work? I guess this is the result of the Nigerian Education system....ill leave you alone how of pity.....but you need to stop your personal attacks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Emacool(m): 8:51am On Jun 06, 2013
Pls I need help on traveling out I am a novist on traveling. Pls help me out I have been try to do this for sometimes now but the worrg agent pls
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2013
Emacool: Pls I need help on traveling out I am a novist on traveling. Pls help me out I have been try to do this for sometimes now but the worrg agent pls

you want to travel to which country as what? A student, tourist or for business?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Emacool(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2013
I just got true with my NCE, I am 31 years of age I don't know what do or where to go that will pay me pls help me out. I will be gratefull,thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 11:17am On Jun 06, 2013
Emacool: I just got true with my NCE, I am 31 years of age I don't know what do or where to go that will pay me pls help me out. I will be gratefull,thanks

I don't know anywhere you will travel to legitimately without you having enough money and the right visa that will permit you to live in that country legally.

My advice to you is not to be in a hurry to give your money to any travel agent because it will be money wasted.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Emacool(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2013
Pls help me fine out for any country where I can make a living, it can be on business or working. Help you just have to help me out
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emacool: Pls help me fine out for any country where I can make a living, it can be on business or working. Help you just have to help me out

How much is your total budget for the trip? Getting a visa, ticket etc?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Emacool(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2013
Like I said I have no idea on it if you can name the amount I need for it and which country is it. Thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 1:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
Emacool: Like I said I have no idea on it if you can name the amount I need for it and which country is it. Thanks

Sorry...this is your decision, since you have access to the internet then do some research online. I'm not a travel agent or into any sort of travel business.

Its a life changing decision which only you can make
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
@ justwise why exactly did you close this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/1304985/u.s-visa---how-increase-chances-getting
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
@ justwise why exactly did you close this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/1304985/u.s-visa---how-increase-chances-getting

There is a thread here dealing with similar issue (provided the link in that thread), there is no need duplicating threads.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 07, 2013
justwise:

There is a thread here dealing with similar issue (provided the link in that thread), there is no need duplicating threads.

OK
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 07, 2013
@justwise...i av tried locating "d cotonou thread" bt cnt jst see it here again...please help wit a very gud link..i wl appreciat
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
omoteamac: @justwise...i av tried locating "d cotonou thread" bt cnt jst see it here again...please help wit a very gud link..i wl appreciat

https://www.nairaland.com/839536/need-traveling-advice-cotonou
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
@justwise..tanx man..
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
omoteamac: @justwise..tanx man..

No worries.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2013
hey justwise...do you know any good graphic designer...or logo designer based in Nigeria? i need one like yesterday
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
hey justwise...do you know any good graphic designer...or logo designer based in Nigeria? i need one like yesterday

Post the question here https://www.nairaland.com/graphics-video as i don't know any graphic designer
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 30, 2013
justwise:

Post the question here https://www.nairaland.com/graphics-video as i don't know any graphic designer

i did this thread..https://www.nairaland.com/1341723/good-doing-good-logos-please

and this..https://www.nairaland.com/1341726/need-someone-draw-design-unique

still nothing.....so connect me with one..thanks
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by henrimoto(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
Emacool: Pls help me fine out for any country where I can make a living, it can be on business or working. Help you just have to help me out
@justwise. plsss. can i reply dis guy(emmacool) on dis section. pls, it very urgent! lol...
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
henrimoto: @justwise. plsss. can i reply dis guy(emmacool) on dis section. pls, it very urgent! lol...

I really don't understand your question
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by henrimoto(m): 4:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Emacool: Like I said I have no idea on it if you can name the amount I need for it and which country is it. Thanks
@justwise. ok. dis is what i mean. @ emacool. pls, i dont want 2 sound offensive 2 u, but how can u say u desire 2 travel out of nigeria, u dont ve a clue of where u wish 2 go! u dont even ve a clue of how travelling process works or cost! you said u ve NCE..? no inquiries 4rm friends and neigbours around u.., no research on ur part before coming 2 trouble justwise.. guy! sorry oo.. no vex, i am nt sure u live in a city..or what part of nigeria do u stay? * bros, i no wan laught, make e no b like say i no serious.., noo..! d case wan sound abi na look funny ! * ok.. now, dat aside. our good friend 'google' is there 4 u 2 chat.. u didnt do dat. now, u came 2 a forum like dis, instead of visiting most of d threads 2 get one or two clues... u did nt do dat.. u wan 2 turn our justwise into a compulsory travel agent! imagine people!
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by joxiri: 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
To whom it may concern,
I recently had my thread closed just like that with an opportunity for responses, I understand the need for limiting threads however, before I posted that threads I had a look and didn't find anything similar to what I enquired about.
Justwise put a link for a thread to a general uk visa enquiries thread, these threads are like 50 pages long for crying out loud does he expect me to read it page by page, I haven't got that time I come on nairaland because its pretty straightforward and it should be free and fair, I dnt appreciate my thread being closed just like that, I honestly don't think its harming any1 having a thread opened, it was a legitimate ? I asked am not a scammer or anything so why on earth was my thread just closed like that and the link doesn't even provide the specific answers I required hence why I created the thread in the 1st place
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by joxiri: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
I have noticed there are 2 threads on the travel homepage about wakanow and I dnt see one of them being closed so I still dnt understand why my thread was closed, I dnt see the users complaining abt multiple threads
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by joxiri: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
I have noticed there are 2 threads on the travel homepage about wakanow and I dnt see one of them being closed so I still dnt understand why my thread was closed, I dnt see the users complaining abt multiple threads.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2013
joxiri: I have noticed there are 2 threads on the travel homepage about wakanow and I dnt see one of them being closed so I still dnt understand why my thread was closed, I dnt see the users complaining abt multiple threads.

What is the point of creating multiple threads of the same topic? What is wrong with having one that everybody will contribute on?
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by joxiri: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Like I have said my topic was specific and required specific answer hence why I created it and u closed it, might I add this is the 2nd time you are closing my thread, so I don't understand if this is personal, cos there are 2 wakanow threads with titles having wakanow and u didn't close them or aren't they multiple and specific to wakanow,

As far as I am aware this forum is free and fair so please don't just close my thread everyone should be treated fairly I had been posting threads on here in the past before you became a moderator and they were not closed do u know how annoying it was I came on here seeking answers and u just closed my thread like that

Please please I will kindly appreciate it if you can open the thread as I have not got the answer I was seeking nor have I been given the opportunity to even get those answers
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by justwise(m): 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
joxiri: Like I have said my topic was specific and required specific answer hence why I created it and u closed it, might I add this is the 2nd time you are closing my thread, so I don't understand if this is personal, cos there are 2 wakanow threads with titles having wakanow and u didn't close them or aren't they multiple and specific to wakanow,

As far as I am aware this forum is free and fair so please don't just close my thread everyone should be treated fairly I had been posting threads on here in the past before you became a moderator and they were not closed do u know how annoying it was I came on here seeking answers and u just closed my thread like that

Please please I will kindly appreciate it if you can open the thread as I have not got the answer I was seeking nor have I been given the opportunity to even get those answers

Rule 14 stated: Please search the forum before creating a new thread on Nairaland

We have UK visa general inquiry thread but you refused to make your inquiry there rather started a new thread about the same dam thing.

We have US visitor's visa thread, again you refused to post your inquiry there and decided to start another thread about the same thing.

There is nothing specific about your post, it can easily be answered in the UK general visa inquiry, its annoy when people do this and at the same time calming to be right.

Why do we need to have 20 threads in travel section while 10 of them are duplicates of the remaining 10? That is madness.

You are just being difficult.
Re: Travel Section Complaints Thread: Report To Moderators (SOS) by joxiri: 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
Justwise
I am not being difficult, cos I am asking in the interst of fairness, what you fail to understand is I want to catch every1s attention by posting a new thread that's the whole essense a new thread is at the top of the homepage so every1 who comes on the travel homepage can see an respond, by putting it in another thread then it cnt get the attention of every1 cos unless that thread is opened then it wnt be read.
Its not like I am opening plenty threads, I come here post my 1st thread in months and it gets closed, am sorry that's unfair and I reiterate if there's two wakanow threads surely my thread deserves to be open.

All I am asking for is to be treated fairly and equal as the othe two wakanow thread posters whom unlike me didn't have their threads closed.

Besides I post in other sections like cars and autos and I don't have them closed so why should the travel section be different.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Pictures Of Travellers "Fighting" To Board Arik Air / Villagers Push Vehicles Across A River In Taraba Due To Bad Transport System / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.