Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Which Is The Best Inverter Out There - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Which Is The Best Inverter Out There (32850 Views)

Best Inverter Solution With Peace Of Mind / Best Inverter (deep Cycle) Battery Brand In Nigeria / Best Inverter Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by Magdymagdy: 10:10pm On Sep 29, 2011
I need to get an inverter for my house but I'm a little confused because there's a lot of folks out there who are more interested in making money than selling quality product.

Ive heard of luminous, mean well, genverter, sukam, cyberpower etc. Its pretty confusing!

I'll really appreciate advice from d nairaland community on making the best choice.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by GeorgeD1(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2011
go for cyberpower my brother. you won't regret it.

http://buyright.biz/categorylanding/c134
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 30, 2011
@ OP. All I will say is beware of the Naija made ones. I've had three nasty experiences with so-called inverter engineers who promised heaven and earth, but only ended up messing me up. In fact, two of them I got them from here Nairaland. So if anyone is telling you they build inverters, blah, blah, blah, abeg, check them out well.
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by GeorgeD1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
kiki is right. i almost got my house burnt from a 'locally made' inverter.

after that i promised myself i will never patronize any local inverter maker

again! sad
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by tunde300us(m): 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
U can try mercury,its quite small and works wonder.If u need one u can contact me and i will give u good direction.08034025906
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by gogetter09(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2011
my brother go and get a XANTREX INVERTER; its better and its american product. but its quite expensive but its better than all these indians inverter e.g sukam, mopower, luminious and the rest. its what i use, and install for banks for their atm and power backups

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by GeorgeD1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2011
gogetter,
how much is your 4kw, 48v dc xantrex inverter?
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by gogetter09(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
its about 760,000naira for the 4000watt xantrex inverter, all its gadgets inclusive
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by GeorgeD1(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2011
ok, i see. that's quite a huge chunk of dough.
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by tunde300us(m): 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2011
This inverter is dependent on the type of battery oh, cos with the way ure hyping this inverter now am sure some ppl will think with the inverter its home and dry.
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2012
which deep cycle inverter battery is the best as regards performance and durability? I have been using Ritar for a while with no issues. Any others?
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by GeorgeD1(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2012
dsunmade,
if you really want the best then go for either trojan, hoppecke or sonneschien.

in this part of our world though, zenith is one of the best. ritar is not bad either.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by alstacs(m): 12:18am On Oct 24, 2012
You guys have ended up confusing a brother with all these multiple brands.
Any idea how much luminous or cyberpower 1.5 KVA goes for with 2 good non Indian 200mA batteries?

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by mosesjingo: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2013
have u guys heard of Mesh Inverter? It is proudly made in Nigeria. Wandel,before it started its importation sukam and later luminous, had its IT arm (simber technologies ltd) supported its base stations and its main server in ericmore , surulere with this great product. The indians had it in their homes. Yes, most made in Nigeria inverters are below standard. But, lets not condemn the manufacturers for trying. How the hell will naija move up if its citizens don't try to produce something? Me, I don't know!
Guy, ask around for Mesh Inverter. You will be pleasantly surprised .
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by dozymars(m): 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
gogetter09: my brother go and get a XANTREX INVERTER; its better and its american product. but its quite expensive but its better than all these indians inverter e.g sukam, mopower, luminious and the rest. its what i use, and install for banks for their atm and power backups

Yes Xantrex Inverter is good quite alright. But the problem is that it is relatively expensive and they have no service center in Nigeria. So, if you have a problem with it then you have to export it back to America.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by dozymars(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2013
VISIT the Website below for more insight on the best brands of inverter in Nigeria.

2 years Warranty on the Inverter, 1 year warranty on battery.

www.inverternigeria.com

You can also call to get more details.
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by saleskara: 6:39pm On May 26, 2013
Inverters work well when PHCN fails you. Though you would require to charge you battery with electricity supply or a generator or solar panels

http://www.kara.com.ng/generators/ when they run down. for more on inverters and pricing that we have to offer http://www.kara.com.ng/inverter-system/
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by dozymars(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2013
Check out this website for more information, cost for inverters www.inverternigeria.com
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by saleskara: 9:07am On Oct 06, 2013
Hello All,

if you are interested in knowing the basics of how a Sukam inverter works then please read this http://naijaproductsonline..com/2013/10/sukam-power-inverters-in-nigeria.html
Magdymagdy: I need to get an inverter for my house but I'm a little confused because there's a lot of folks out there who are more interested in making money than selling quality product.

Ive heard of luminous, mean well, genverter, sukam, cyberpower etc. Its pretty confusing!

I'll really appreciate advice from d nairaland community on making the best choice.
Tnx
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by jessicachukwu: 4:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
I would like to recommend you a website http://0700inverters.com they have range of inverters of different companies.
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by buyamnowcom: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
There are chinese inverters and Indian inverters. Chinese inveters are beta at maximizing current u get from the Battery, while indian inverters are beta at charging batteries and also are beta for iron Blade fans and heavy current equipments.
There is also transformer and transformerless inverters, transformerless inverter work well will small power equipments like tvs, radios, decoders laptops, Energy Efficient Fans, ink and ribbon printers.(Note: As long as you are not using heavy equipment you just need a small inverter.
You need to get your Self energy efficient equipment, so u would spend much money on a big inverter because of you energy load.
We have an inverter bundle available on our website. http://buyamnow.com/inverters/inverter-bundle-1000-watts-150amps-battery.html
Magdymagdy:
I need to get an inverter for my house but I'm a little confused because there's a lot of folks out there who are more interested in making money than selling quality product.

Tnx

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by tsmall(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2014
dozymars:

Yes Xantrex Inverter is good quite alright. But the problem is that it is relatively expensive and they have no service center in Nigeria. So, if you have a problem with it then you have to export it back to America.

That's not true my brother..xantrex have many service center in Nigeria that's for a fact...Yes I totally agreed with you about the high price stuff but you will definitely get value for your money...I know this because I have one at home. thanks.
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by Dobxy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think I don't have to buy any inverter anymore cox am confused already!

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by melotech(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
i need contribution from someone using it not seller or marketer end user contribution will be highly appreciated as far as am concern
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by jonddon(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
gogetter09:
my brother go and get a XANTREX INVERTER; its better and its american product. but its quite expensive but its better than all these indians inverter e.g sukam, mopower, luminious and the rest. its what i use, and install for banks for their atm and power backups
That's the best or outback
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by buyamnowcom: 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
the fact is that the inverter you are getting aint really the matter, the matter is the type of battery you are getting and are your equipment energy saving. no matter how good your inverter is you would neva know unless your batteries are good.
Lets say you have a 32inch plasma 150 watts tv on a 40amp battery it should give you 3.2hours(considering the inveter is electronically invisible) and you have a 60watts led tv on same battery it will give you 8hours(considering the inveter is electronically invisible).

Let me give an instance you use a
60watts Led tv,
Gotv 20watts
4 15watts bulbs= 60 watts
2 energy fans 55 watts each
Total wattage.

Breakdown 1tv, 2 lights and fans in the sitting Room and one fan and light bedroom and one light kitchen.

A 200amps battery on this load should give 9hours(considering the inveter is electronically invisible).

Note: the power in watts written on most of this nigeria equipment are lies. most of them consume more than indicated

Lets Consider Some1 with heavier appliances
Plasma Tv 150watts
2 Fan ox 350watts
4 26watts Energy saver Bulbs
Gotv 20watts.

A 200amps battery on this load should give 2hours.

Thanks for Reading.
My name is dapo you can contact me for more info on 08103234587(whatsapps)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by olak3: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2015
I have 2kw /24v Modified Sine Wave
Power Inverter For SALE
The brand name "Demuda"
Technical Details
Model No. DMD-2000W/24V/F/A
Size 275 x 165 x 125mm
Weight 4.5Kg
Certificate CE and ROHS
DC Input
section
DC Input Voltage 24V
DC Operating Voltage 21-29V
DC Low-voltage Protection 18.5-20.5V
DC Low-voltage Alarm 19.5-21V
DC Over-voltage Protection ≥29V
Fuse 35A*3
Quiescent Current ≤1.6A
AC input
Section
AC input voltage 220v
AC inout frequency 50Hz
AC operating voltage 170-250v
AC Low-voltage Protection ≤150v
AC over-voltage Protection ≥250v
Ac input Frequency 50Hz
Working and Protection
Transfer Efficiency ≥90%
Overload Protection 2000W--2400W
Short-circuit Protection Yes
Start soft-start function
Operating Temperature -10°C--+50°C
Temperature Protection +60°C--+70°C
Green LED Indicator Green Light
(Working),Flash(Overload Protection)
Red LED Indicator Red Light(Error Protection)
Other Warranty 2 years
Packing Color box packing or skin packing
BRAND. NEW
If interested call 08153802255 or
wattsap
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by spinola: 2:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Would you take your hard earned cash and burn it with petrol ? This is what many Nigerians are doing day in and day out, spending an average N1000 a day on fuel generators, over N365,000 a year turned to ashes.

You can buy an excellent 2.4KVA inverter for just N26,800 with one year grantee, there is no longer any justifiable reason for living in darkness. STOP! burning your money away, spend it on your kids, spend it on your parents, do anything but stop burning it away.

http:///mercury-2-4kva-inverter-1695372
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by spinola: 2:16am On Sep 09, 2015
PROMO! PROMO!

Email for free delivery to your doorstep. Offer valid in Lagos and Ogun state only.

Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by daniftyone(m): 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
I recommend Xantrex it is what I use
Re: Which Is The Best Inverter Out There by spinola: 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
A small price to pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New 2GB, 320GB, Samsung Mini Laptop With Bluetooth, Webcam / For All Your SanDisk Microsd, Flash drives, OTG and all your HDD/SSD / Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN buy 1gb for #400;2gb for #800 cash - PowerHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.