Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) (51299 Views)

I Will Appreciate It If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Daniel Bwala / 2023: I Will Consult My Constituency Before I Resign – Ngige On Buhari’s Order / Bola Tinubu Cut His 67th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Others - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by MrNotAgain: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7bbAFh9W7I

The immediate past governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has said he would make consultations with his wife and friends to determine whether or not to take up any appointment offer from President Bola Tinubu.

Wike, in an interview with BBC Pidgin, insisted that his wife and friends are the set of people he would first reach out to.

The Peoples Democratic Party chieftain who clarified that the President had yet to broach any such issue with him, however declared that he is not too big to serve the country.

However, Wike said he would want to rest for now, after serving as a governor for eight years.

According to him, “I’m going to rest; I have worked for eight years, so I’m going to rest.

“Tinubu has not informed me about getting an appointment; I’m not too big to serve my country, but he has never told me that he would give me an appointment.

“If he asks me, the first thing I will do is ask my wife and friends what they think about it.

“I will also assess myself if I’m prepared. I will never do what I’m not ready for,”
he remarked.

Wike had ruled out plans to defect to the All Progressives Congress, even after meeting with President Bola Tinubu on Friday.

He said he only visited the president to offer him support four days after his inauguration.
Source- https://punchng.com/i-will-consult-my-wife-others-if-tinubu-offers-me-appointment-wike/

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wike dness....

.....another very shameful politician!

317 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Acekidc4(m): 5:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
If Mr President offers you Ministerial Appointment, you will do good to Accept it. Wike the most baddest Wicked Man in history, Slayer of the Children of Hate and Perdition.

123 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
Oga, rest! Nobody is offering you, a man without integrity, any appointment.
Not even Tinubu is that stupid.

We've had enough of your drama to last us a lifetime.
A man that can easily get power drunk should never be trusted with power.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Jennie002: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
He said "If"
🚶‍♀️

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by FeelGoodAlways(m): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Just say you'd glad accept it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Ihateheadslamer: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wike played a vital role to ensure that Tinubu is selected as president of federal republic of Nigeria tongue
mariahAngel:
Oga, rest! Nobody is offering you, a man without integrity, any appointments.
We've had enough of your drama to last us a lifetime.
A man that can easily get power drunk should never be trusted with power.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by HacheNoire: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Brilliant one!

If you find a man at the top, a woman led him there.

I hope His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) will put into consideration, and appoint him to a position where his competence can be explored in full capacity.

I personally will propose Minister of Defense cos Wike is ruthless, brave, dogged, rigid and bold.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Wike contributed hugely for the selecting of president tinubu

He didn't do that out of allegiance, and Tinubu knows that.

19 Likes

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by DataCrab: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
I have nothing to say, just..... grin

130 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Nayturalistic: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wike deserves any good thing that comes his way. Don’t blame him for not queuing behind a loser to say the least.

If Wike na my family member, I go forever appreciate hun courage. Cuz e no easy. Simple.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by simfrost90210: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin
.., be deceiving yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Creamypie(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Political prostitute

14 Likes

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by News30: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Moment President Tinubu Storms National Security Adviser Office in Abuja

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bAWMJrskQw
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Raskimonojendor: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wike should just join APC already. PDP showed him shege.

117 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by HEBEI: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Cimar: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin of course they will reward you back for the dirt job well done

9 Likes

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by LordErrk: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't support tinubu, but I don't think anyone is that stxpid to work with a pathological betrayer

13 Likes

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by oka4ugoo: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Reality has now dawn on him.

He has not even stayed up to a month out of office he is already desperate, running kitikiti katakata for possible political appointment.

Tinubu should look the way of Magnus Abe, he is more trustworthy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by BESTScientist1: 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
lol....These people can actually be dealt with, they're really not what they portray themselves to be. Joker

4 Likes

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by babamadiba(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Strong man wike. Come and contribute your quota to the development of the nation. You have done well at the state level. We love you.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrNotAgain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7bbAFh9W7I

Source- https://punchng.com/i-will-consult-my-wife-others-if-tinubu-offers-me-appointment-wike/
Something big is coming

mariahAngel:

He didn't do that out of allegiance, and Tinubu knows that.
leave story
Even Judas was compensated.
Calming down is not recommended

5 Likes

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by 9jatriot(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
How Amaechi manage to prepare food finish and leave the table when time for eating reach is something to really wonder about.

How can you lose to Wike multiple times? It was Wike in conjunction with Patience Jonathan that displaced him from PDP.

A party you helped to build, rather than play politics of common sense, you started by running round a stadium just to spite your opponent, arming the opposition with weapons to use against him. Even after that, an olive branch was extended to you, all he needed to do was play it cool. Politics is a marathon, there is always something to benefit.

The few successes that Buhari can lay claims to are mostly because of Amaechi but somehow he just did not play his politics right and here is Wike meeting Tinubu at least twice in Aso Rock whereas a whole Amaechi is now a musician??

I say all of these from a position of pain, because I like Amaechi a lot from his developmental stride in Rivers State when he was governor.

47 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
What a Shame

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by ppogba: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Rather, i am not too full to eat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
9jatriot:
How Amaechi manage to prepare food finish and leave the table when time for eating reach is something to really wonder about
Over calculations , greed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by Throwback: 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wike was beloved as a minister by the very people who hate him now.

Yet Wike never changed from being the wicked fellow they loved then, just that they are now at the receiving end of his wickedness.

They always taunted Amaechi that instead of a lion, he was the lizard of Ubima.

Those very same people who now feel pity for Amaechi because they have themselves received the full measure of the wickedness they implored Wike to unleash on Amaechi.

Humans are by nature, hypocrites.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by ozo13(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Wike dness....

.....another very shameful politician!
😂.wetin Wike do you

5 Likes

Re: I Will Consult My Wife, Others If Tinubu Offers Me Appointment – Wike (Video) by FOOTSOLDIER1: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
😂😂😂

Consult your wife kee you there. Hope those NL 30k paid agents will see this and rejoice. Nothing for you footsoldiers except your 30k monthly stipend which might even be delayed for months

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki And Lovely Wife Toyin In Cheerful Mood (photos) / Names Of Presidential Panel Members Probing Magu / Buratai Hands Over To Attahiru As Chief Of Army Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.