Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,193 members, 7,780,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. (7324 Views)

I Ask God For Cute Chick With Long Legs And Big Ass, See Wat I Got! / Jega In Guiness Book Of Record / Guiness Book Of Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by blkmum700: 9:15am On Sep 06, 2007
by killing 140 million nigeria porpulation by poising the waters we drink and Also be the first black africa guy to kill his self by sucide bomb, will this make my family name be on guiness book of record?because have read Many Stories how people get thier names on that book and i want my family name to be there too so that the world can know my family name.will this make my family name be on there?
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by replenish(f): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2007
you are a psycho, and you are very jobless. why would anybody wake up in the morning and decide to post this kind of stupid thing on the net.
This shows that you are very shallow in your thinking. You better re orientate yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by nana(f): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2007
Omo na mental case. . .
Go back to bed dude!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by blkmum700: 10:37am On Sep 06, 2007
Na watin they worry una na bad thing to get my family name on that book.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by blkmum700: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2007
@replenish
Where do You work and How do you know am jobless,well an sending this from my office.Baby girl keep your eyes open until my Mission is accomplished.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2007
SEUN

where you dey oooooooooooooooooo ??

there is a Rabied Animal on the loose!!!!!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by nana(f): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2007
lol. . .
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by donbomb(m): 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2007
go on and do it. sick animal
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by replenish(f): 11:32am On Sep 07, 2007
ok please dnt just kill your immediaite family, please kill the whole of your clan .
silly boy
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by ssRhino: 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2007
blkmum, you have used your mouth to prophecy what you wanna do and what yu will do, killing yourself, so shall it be my guy, say hey to your mates in hell
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by blkmum700: 10:18pm On Sep 07, 2007
@$$$rhino
You are very stupid,i ill kill you first before killing my self. idiot

so that my name can be there too with orthers
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by attaboy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 08, 2007
now this is some funny posting, this guy is really crazy!!!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by goodbuay(m): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2007
Ur real name is Silas from that movie heroes,ure a serial killer.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by rexfx2: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2007
u sound fooolish though,
but if u can take ur bomb 2 Ota farm i'd ensure 4 people mourn you (ur dada, mama, brov and sis)!
angry angry angry angry
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Tweetie(f): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2007
I just cant help laughing. This is the funniest thread i've ever read!
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by sweeti14(f): 8:15am On Sep 14, 2007
THIS IS AN EMERGENCY.SOMEBODY CALL PSYKOLOMENTAL shocked shocked shocked.Maybe that is not such a good idea i don't think it can handle your degree and type of madness.this is pure,concentrated madness.People are wanting to do good things and have a good name but you want to be known through out the world for bombing your self and killing nigerians .Do you have a wife and family?If you don't i'm not surprised(no woman wants a mad man for a husband)If you do , :osomeone better inform her about this madness and let her know her life and that of her children are in DANGER.Your case is veeeeeerrrryyy pathetic angry angry angry shocked
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by follyg: 9:33am On Sep 14, 2007
@blkmum,
You have shown how shallow minded u are or maybe u are hooked on some cheap drugs.
E be like say u don take head nak for ground before. If you dont have anything meaningful to contribute, have the morals to remain silent forever. Infact by the power confirmed on me, i declare u a persona non grata on this forum and u are banished forthwith to ARO in ABEOKUTA. Never you defile the original purpose of this serious thinking forum.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by follyg: 9:37am On Sep 14, 2007
@blkmum,
E yaa, ur ancestral enemies have finally caught up with u. The madness and the animal in you has finally been unleashed.u need to be delivered.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by sweeti14(f): 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2007
hmnnn,I think yaba left is abetter option undecided
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by oceanblue(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2007
WITH THE THINGS I SEE ON THE INTERNET THESE DAYS, I HAVE A CONVINCTION IN MY HEART THAT IN YEARS TO COME EVERY INDIVIDUAL WILL NEED A (PIN) TO ACCESS THE INTERNET. AND THESE WILL BE ISSUED TO PEOPLE CERTIFIED MENTALLY OK BY THEIR GPs ONLY.

WEATHER OR NOT IT WILL HAPPEN, SHOULD JOBLESS, FAME SEEKING, DULL HEADS be allowed to continually FEED OUR MINDS WITH JUNKS ON A DAILY BASIS?

ON A SERIOUS NOTE, Y WOULD SOMEONE IN HIS RIGHT SENSES THINK OF EXTERMINATING A GROUP OF PEOPLE?

TERRORISM ! (if u really mean this, u deserve a jail term. if not, think of topics that will reflect a bit of intelligence)

1 Like

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by mellow(m): 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2007
There are many classes of madness and this is one of the

most serious. I think the census poeple need to rethink

on the our population. We just lost a citizen. But I wonder

if the guy was alife in the first place?
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by sweeti14(f): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2007
Dis nah real kolomental case.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by tomitom: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2007
I wish you the best in your endeavour to be listed in the Guinness book of records.i pray and hope some of your family members will die too in your quest to murder innocent people get to get your name on the book of records.please what is so important about the book when millions of people can not even afford or read the Guinness book of records.i do not envy you for anything in the world.I envy people like bill Gates who uses the right side of his brains to think and make the world a better place for us all.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by sweeti14(f): 10:54am On Sep 16, 2007
lol grin grin ;Dabi oh
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Sobola75(f): 4:10pm On Sep 16, 2007
Sonofabicth,

You must be out of your sences.

Well, the easiest way to acheive your aim and bag your Guiness World Record is to pack all your family member in a bus and drive them to lagos lagoon. I think you have mental disorder and you need to go back to your village for spiritual help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by surugede(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2007
what are you still waiting for. I am right at your back. do it and let you name go right into the That BOOK and the earlier you do it the better cos as it is now you ve already sold the idea out so if u hastitate some guy may do it before u and take the glory

My advise:
start from ur family then ur kinsmen; thank God Nigerian population is more than 140 million so i am sure I and my hosehold will be saved
I am also sure that if u have a good paying job u wont be considering that. life is good u know
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by sakin4life(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2007
@poster,
U're such a pathetic-idiotic madness-stricken stupid fool. when people like Albert Einsten, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates etc has written their names in gold, not only in the guiness books of records but on peoples lives. u want to get ur name there by doing something so pathetic as this.
I'm sorry for the womb that held u for nine months.

ode buruku, apaniyan (weapon of mass destruction).

Advice: GET A LIFE.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Bblak(f): 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2007
@poster
Omo na mental case for real.Get a life dude.
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by HUMPHERY(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
IDLE AND SATANIC MIND!MY COMPANY IS EMPLOYING CONTRACT WORKERS,APPLY I WILL HELP YOU GET IT! sad[i][/i]
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by druggie233(m): 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2007
ROTFL cheesy cheesy :DThis was one of the funniest thread on Nairaland have ever came across cheesy cheesy

Laughing my fine ass off, i can't stop laughing sef cheesy grin grin grin grin, falling of the chair

the replies are so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy especially mellow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, y are you people cussing at the guy, he was just joking!!!!!!!!!gosh people take things too serious, na wa ooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 18, 2007
@druggie223
maybe because that's not the best way to joke, that's just madness angry angry angry

@ poster
What kind of idiot would post something like this? someone please call the mental institute, a psychopath is on the loose
Re: I Want My Family Name Be On Guiness Book Of Record,guess Wat I Want To Do. by druggie233(m): 4:34am On Sep 18, 2007
toyinrayo:

@druggie223
maybe because that's not the best way to joke, that's just madness angry angry angry

it isn't madness it just funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ poster
What kind of idiot would post something like this? someone please call the mental institute, a psychopath is on the loose
Why are you so freaking harsh angry angry angry, why bother making a comment sef undecided undecided gosh the starter was just having fun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What If Your Boss Did This To You? / Funny Medical+pics / This Is What Happen When You Ping Sexkillz At Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.