Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 AM

Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz (2826 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2011
SEXKILLZ, YOUR FATHER YANSH angry angry angry ---------> ~Mikael~ (m), you felt challenged right?? Freedom fighter wey no fit stand on his own/ IDIOTT cheesy cheesy

Are you fedup of using SEXKILLZ?? I hope SEX no dey kill again aby??  grin grin Gud boi cheesy.

Your papa buy laptop and visa phone connection for you, u come tink sey u can come here and RANT. BORNFOOL angry angry
  (Readers: Dont mind my Lyrics o grin)
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]I'm maniacally bewildered! Who is sexkillz for crying out loud? angry[/size]
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Goldieluks: 9:06am On Sep 30, 2011
Lmao@ tellwisdom, trouble shooting. grin grin
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Cuddlemii: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lmao@ tellwisdom, trouble shooting. grin grin

I knew I will find you here grin grin grin grin

@op
Do you clean for sexkillz household cos you seem to know so much? So his father pays u or sexkillz himself?

@mickael, who r u?
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Goldieluks: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2011
grin grin grin grin ^^
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2011
I'm maniacally bewildered! Who is sexkillz for crying out loud? angry

Thunder fire your albino head there angry angry, My brain is settled than you can think: Here is a proof

-----> sexkillz profile: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=714485  check the email there.--->mikaelocee@gmail.com

Your new user is: ~Mikael~  <---->mikael   ocee@gmail.com.

BORNFOOL angry angry. Aby you think sey na by grammer?? angry
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]Are you saying only one person has irrevocable rights to the name mikael? May i remind you that a lot of people bear the name Michael! I dont understand what you are gadding about! And why are you so obsessed with sexkillz? He ate your money?  Could you be a little more pinpointed ? [/size]
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2011
Ok if my proof isnt enuff for your dead brain, i will serve you another: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=771501.msg9247187#msg9247187

Down there, who uses this word? angry
On a more critical look of this matter from a different perspective, it would be inconceivable for a man to spend on a lady with high unfounded hopes that she'll say yes when he proposes to her! That'll quintessentially be very dumb of such a man! Again, how old is he? Can he truly, and in all conformity say that he is old enough to cater for a lady that he get's married to? Too often, most men confuse, equate and fail to differentiate that expenses made during dating & courting would not be the same when married! When married, it is assumed you have taken on more responsibility, as a man! But if in all ramifications, that the man in this story, is old enough to get married and the lady goaded him on to think she was interested in him, and then waited till the dying minutes to ask this stupefying question, then her case is utterly hopeless! Incontrovertibly discombobulated, to say the least!
  You are finished cry cry I tot ur intelligent enuff sad sad**smh** Plus u rushed and created another email for that new user, thinking i wont detect cheesy. I had a closed and thorough investigation on it. Get that
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Cuddlemii: 10:19am On Sep 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

Ok if my proof isnt enuff for your dead brain, i will serve you another: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=771501.msg9247187#msg9247187

Down there, who uses this word? angry   You are finished cry cry I tot your intelligent enuff sad sad**smh** Plus u rushed and created another email for that new user, thinking i wont detect cheesy. I had a closed  and thorough investigation on it. Get that

Tellwisdom, u are an hypocrite so u sabi english like dis, I dey shame O. Sexkillz vex u so tey u convert to high profile man english, interesting.

May I ask why you want to tarnish the fun image you have here by attacking Mickael & sexkillz? Is it worth it and what is the motive behind things like this?
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Goldieluks: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2011
Tellwisdom you are right and it is sooo obvious,but what it do?

You know some people after tarnishing their image with one ID,they tend to create a new ID,
feeling like they are new creatures,and old things have passed away,but fortunately that fake
character they portray with the new ID,doesn't last,their old self would still emerge in a matter of time.
so stop stressing your fingers dude.
wink wink
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 10:33am On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]@tellwisdom!
To say i am incontrovertibly disappointed at your lackluster show of investigation you are putting up, would be a classical understatement! Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? Did you dream of sexkillz chasing you in your dream? Discombobulated is an English word! And can be used by anyone! Did sexkillz invent discombobulated? Are you telling me you dont own a dictionary too? How u link me to sexkillz because of an English word "discombobulated", beggars belief! shocked
Pls look at the day i joined Nairaland! Does that look like yesterday to you? Is the email on my profile the same as sexkillz email address? Why are you showcasing your technological ignorance to the whole world? I am vociferously quagmired at the incontrovertible inadvertence, you are currently displaying! Pls act according to your username!  cool[/size]
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
cuddlemi and goldieluks, Ok i don hear. Make i free the idiott angry angry
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2011
Dude, i swear with everything in this world, you cant win a debate, not even 3/20 points with too many Vocabs your importing here!!, It doesnt change anything, its not needed, we dont need it, we are not intimidated, we are not interested for crying out loud sad sad Simple and understandable English does it.^ #Speaking from a firing line of experience . I rest my case cool cool
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Cuddlemii: 12:34pm On Sep 30, 2011
@tellwisdom,

now i am disappointed. He didn't reply u, yet you confronted him again, is there more to it, why does it bother u so much who is who. Is your real name tell wisdom? U r dulling O!
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

Dude, i swear with everything in this world, you cant win a debate, not even 3/20 points with too many Vocabs your importing here!!, It doesnt change anything, its not needed, we dont need it, we are not intimidated, we are not interested for crying out loud sad sad Simple and understandable English does it.^ #Speaking from a firing line of experience . I rest my case cool cool
[size=14pt]I'm not on Nairaland for you, sexkillz, or whosoever! I'm who i am. If you cant comprehend my articulation, that is blatantly not a fault of mine! Instead, it's in all totality, a constructive negligence on your part, for showing a lackadaisical, lackluster and completely whimsical attitude, towards English language! The JOKE is on you, for vociferously showcasing your incomprehensibleness! Whenever you see my posts, and feel that my confabulation is too incontrovertible for you to decipher, you can just skip it, or if you feel you must read my comments, then i suggest you get yourself a dictionary, or better still, use Google! They dont bite! Quit your gallivanting and un-necessitated vituperation about me! I believe there are better things for you to do than trying to make your self look incoherent and explicitly in-knowledgeable of things i rant about! I rest my case! cool[/size]
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
ok im sory ma grin #make we dey look

Bro,(mikael) its ok, its ok.^^Lets play together ok?? cheesy cheesy No harm intended. But bro, are you a grammarian? undecided undecided
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

Bro,(mikael) its ok, its ok.^^Lets play together ok?? cheesy cheesy No harm intended. But bro, are you a grammarian? undecided undecided
[size=14pt]My being a grammarian or whatever, is inconsequential and ofcourse, not a business of yours, or whosoever!  smiley[/size]
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 1:50pm On Sep 30, 2011
Come down to my level cheesy cheesy, you knw im from a local village here in nigeria and we dont speak in TONGUES here undecided undecided
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Cuddlemii: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2011
^^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin Now that's my guy lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

Come down to my level cheesy cheesy,
[size=14pt]I wish i could! But that would be tantamount to regression on my intellect, and could invariably lead to a coagulation of my brain! Why not upgrade to my level? This is 2011![/size] cheesy
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by tellwisdom: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2011
Ok, Good day, sir lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Cuddlemii: 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
@mikael
That is my bestie's carbon copy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Cuddlemii: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
tellwisdom:

Ok, Good day, sir lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That is one out of my triplets cool cool cool
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by r231(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]My being a grammarian or whatever, is inconsequential and ofcourse, not a business of yours, or whosoever!  smiley[/size]

So how come you are female on FB undecided undecided

Kev Taylorqq

Basic Information
Sex Female
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
[size=14pt]I'm NOT on facebook! Try Again! smiley[/size]
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by r231(m): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2011
^^^^^very smart guy

you switched the email add on your profile
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mikael4(m): 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
[size=14pt]It would be inconsequential for me to do so! Since i have nothing to hide! The JOKE is on you, for copying a wrong email addy! I'm not perturbed anyway! it's to be expected! People must SNOOP! And oh, you can ask the other commenters what my email addy was, before you gallivanted onto this thread, to make a crass statement! Cheerz! smiley[/size]
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by r231(m): 9:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
Thank you sir
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Mobinga: 1:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
LMAO. Its obvious that guy is sexkillz

mikaelocee@gmail.com

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-787718.0.html#msg9400893
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by DaDoctor: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2011
SEX SKILLS IS A CONFIRMED THIEF. TRYING TO LURE UNSUSPECTING LADIES. HE HAS MUTIPLE IDS ON NL.

MUMU SMALL BOY. ALBINO!!!!! cool cool

I NO FIT LAFF AT YOUR EXPOSURE. EVEN YOUR FONT NO CHANGE. U BE REEAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
~Mikael~:

Only a catastrophic congenital psychotic dimwit doesnt know that Mikael is the very personification of Sexkillz!. . .

Now when i called you pathetic cowardly lot, fools,  i meant Fools in High Definition!. . . (HD)

With this kind of shameful apologetic ignorance, i only hope you schmucks dont die in it. . . It looks Fatal!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=800723.msg9526996#msg9526996
Need i say more? cheesy I'm really enjoying making an arse out of you FOOLS!. . . DUMB FCCKS! wink
Re: Who Is This? ~mikael~ (m)<---sexkillz by DaDoctor: 12:21pm On Dec 13, 2011
sexkillz:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=800723.msg9526996#msg9526996
Need i say more? cheesy I'm really enjoying making an arse out of you FOOLS!. . . DUMB FCCKS! wink

lol. so u have been monitoring this expository post. BUT PLEASE WHY THE MUTIPLE USER ID? U CONFESSED U HAD ONE FEW YEARS AGO But why didnt u tell us you now had more than 9 Differnt IDS?
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Julius Berger Vs CCECC / Accident At Otto Bus Stop In Oyingbo / Strength Of The Heart (part 1) - New Nollywood Nigerian Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.