Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,437 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here (3479 Views)

Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Jonathan Lied In Independence Anniversary Broadcast. / What Are Your Wishes For Nigeria On Her 51st Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by duro: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2011
In the light of Nigeria's 51st independence Anniversary, Make a wish here in the light of the current challenges and the changes you will like to see in the years ahead. Positive contributions please
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by udezue(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2011
I wish it breaks apart sooner than expected so that oppressed people from certain regions gain their freedom for the sake of peace.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2011
There are so many but most importantly i wish corruption will cease and "ANY PUBLIC OFFICIAL, POLITICIAN OR OTHERS" found guilty be jailed and if possible capital punishment applied to save the country and the masses from poverty and suffering!
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by sholasys: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2011
Patriotically, i wish my country peace and unity and I pray for our Leaders to have spirit of God and the WILL to develop our nation economically. socially, technologically and Morally. Nigeria will be great
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by oluagness(m): 3:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
May God help our leaders to break Nigeria like Sudan. Amen
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by phreakabit(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
May God help me to hammer like Dimeji Bankole. So I can buy half of the country like Dangote and Obasanjo.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Andrew3(m): 3:22pm On Oct 01, 2011
U SEE ALL THESE KAIN WISHES HOW NAIJA GO CHANGE? angry angry angry angry
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by freecocoa(f): 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2011
I wish her better leaders in the future,peace and progress.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by omooloye: 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
I wish Nigeria have a true servant leader who will take Nigeria out of this mess we have been for so long.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by ghostofsparta(m): 4:00pm On Oct 01, 2011
udezue:

I wish it breaks apart sooner than expected so that oppressed people from certain regions gain their freedom for the sake of peace.  

I support you bro, this 1914 amalgamation of incompatible tribes called Nigeria is a British neo-colonial experiment gone wrong, I wish Nigeria a peacefull break up, so many nation exist in the world who aren't as many as the whole of the Igbo race or Yoruba, some aren't even up to the whole of Suru-lere or Onitsha and yet they have their own currency, identity, have a seat in UN, commonwealth, they go to olympics on their own, and are sure prosperous but here in this demon-kractic Nigeria, everybody's fate is decided by some military-hegemonic cabal who keep recycling themselves in the guise of true democrat, goons and thugs in power who am sure can't define the meaning of government or grasp the laws of demand and supply. Rogues in power who are shameless to visit the best hospital abroad, boast of sending their children to the most expensive school in abroad, import expensive stuff for their utmost comfortability and shout "buy made in Nigeria product" what can we make? nothing., why? Because there's no stable electricity, horrible roads, poor medical facility, etc, Wetin dem dey celebrate?? i tire o

freecocoa:

I wish her better leaders in the future,peace and progress.

Make una dey try think na, how do you mean better leaders?, even if they are available do you think they're gonna let them get there. Peace? some wants peace, some wants havoc, so don't you think we should dissolve? Progress? Okay, I forgot you were just wishing
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Briz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 01, 2011
I wish ----ola 4 president 2015
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by umechuma: 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2011
I wish Nigeria does not exist again by 2015
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by basadenet: 4:58pm On Oct 01, 2011
Nigeria to break into pieces IJN Amen.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by hassymo5(m): 5:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
i wish that, greedy politicians will reduce their salary to the bearest minimum, knowing fully well that there are pple in dis country who cannot affort a meal in a day!!!
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by MAKABBEY(m): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2011
All u guys are idoit and shameless. Instead to be blessing and praying for better tomorrow, u are rainning curse and bad wishes. I can see dat u are all enemy of progress and peace.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by engrj(m): 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2011
i wish my country peace and unity and I pray for our Leaders to have spirit of God and the WILL to develop our nation economically. socially, technologically and Morally. Nigeria will be great May God Bless U & I In Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Librate(m): 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2011
i wish we will be colonized by federal republic of TOGO
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by ndigbo: 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
My wish for Nigeria is that God should give us selfless leaders whom will take Nigeria and Nigerians to a corrupt (or atleast to bearest minimum) free society, Economic Freedom, Freedom from erratic Power supply, Freedom in Security and also we the followers should take the Project Nigeria Seriously! I pray to see where my brothers from the North, East, South and West begin to see each other as brothers with without alining ourselves to Religious and Tribal sentiments but to push issues that will bring about the empowerment of every Nigerian citizen!
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by femmy2010(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2011
I wish selfless leaders for my darling Country Nigeria.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Fornorth(m): 7:23pm On Oct 01, 2011
i wish that nigerian people will be wise to start a revolution right now couse there is nothing good that will happing in this country while those thieves are in control,i pity nigerians
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Otunbakay(m): 8:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
Fornorth:

i wish that nigerian people will be wise to start a revolution right now couse there is nothing good that will happing in this country while those thieves are in control,i pity nigerians

Preach the gospel! Spread the redeemption news.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by beespak7(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2011
I wish that nigeria will divide peacefull, and boko haram will have their own islamic country so that all these bombings here and there will stop. Let every one go his own way and enjoy.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2011
i wish and pray that all those Nigerians criminals aka politicians (both those alive and death) may never see heaven! and their children shall misuse their greedy wealth and die young and useless like their parents made the country  embarassed
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by amurx(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2011
i wish nigeria ''revolutionalised''
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by jennifer22(f): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2011
every body is wishin 4 Nja'some positive ,some negative, but lets be realistic do u really tink Nja will be stable and free frm all dis many problems,it is dis Nja dat gave ghana light and they celeratd no nepa failure,no gud road,even FCT is floaded witth water ,now d new panic now is boko haram,so tell me where we are headin to cos it getting out of hand,if they wants to share d country they shud do just dat, hare d country they shud do just dat,
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by hbrednic: 11:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
tudo de bom para niheria,jajajajajajajajajaja
laughing in spanish and poturguese
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by john6006: 4:41am On Oct 02, 2011
This new face of our government will bring something positive.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Jakumo(m): 5:36am On Oct 02, 2011
To honor Nigeria's 51st independence anniversary, I want to eat more red snapper, and get laid with numerous beautiful patriotic women from the Orient. Amen.

On a related note, now would be a good time to play Jimi Hendrix's classic tune called 51st Anniversary.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by INFO70: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2011
I wish Nigeria to break up so that the Hausas will go back to their Countries- Niger and Chad
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by Sholaf(f): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2011
I wish the hands of the law catches up with OBJ, IBB, Tinubu and Bankole.
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by ak47mann(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2011
Nigeria is not a true nation is a nation with many nations!!!
Re: Make A Wish For Nigeria On Her 51st Independence Anniversary Here by chuzt: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2011
Nigeria should wake up
Nigeria was a great country but now is the list in fact unknown country, knowing as evil country,
we don't have any respect to other country

Nigerian's are not proud to say there are Nigerian's in other country just because of greedy and selfish leader's
they go to other country and see how other country are been develop, even country's that doesn't half of what we have,

let me talk about this for a moment;

WHAT IS GREED?

GREED IS MISMANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES FOR PERSONAL BENEFIT, COUPLED WITH A DISREGARD FOR THE BENEFIT OF OTHERS.

GREED IS WHEN YOU WANT MORE THAN YOU NEED AT THE EXPENSE OF EVERYBODY ELSE.

GREED MEANS I KNOW I NEED ONLY 100,000 NAIRA, BUT I WANT 10,000,000 NAIRA, I NEED ONLY LITTLE PLATEFUL OF FOOD AT A TIME, BUT I WANT THE WHOLE RESTAURANT.

GREEDY PEOPLE DON'T CARE WHO GET HURT.
THEY JUST GO AFTER WHATEVER THEY WANT AND DON'T CONCERN THEMSELVES WITH OTHER PEOPLE THEY SEE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE MORE MONEY,
GREATER STATUS,
OR FURTHER PLEASURES,
AND THEY CHARGE AHEAD IN PURSUIT OF THEIR SELFISH GOALS,
REGARDLESS OF HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY HAVE TO TRAMPLE ON IN THE PROCESS.

GREED WALKS HAND-IN-HAND WITH PARTNERS SUCH AS MALICE,
DECEIT,
THEFT,
ENVY,
EVIL THOUGHT,
LEWDNESS,
ADULTERY,
SLANDER,
ARROGANCE,
MURDER,
AND ALL KINDS OF EVIL THINGS.

Nigerian's wake up and make your country a good place for all nation's in the world,
GOD bless NIGERIA with best resources in the whole wild world.

but the state of Nigeria today is a sham disappointing unbelievable unbearable and heartbreaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde youngest governor Lead Ajimobi With A Wide Margin / Revealed!!!! Lagos Explosion Not Caused By Refrigerator. / 2019: Northern(president) & South East Candidate(vp) Under PDP Will Melt APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.