Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? (4438 Views)

When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends? / GtBank & First Bank Dividends In 2013 / How To Reclaim My Shares, Bonuses And Dividends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by Dsage1: 10:32am On Sep 30, 2011
Pls pple,i bought GTB shares in 2008&ve been given d share bonus&dividen in d year 2009&2010 respectively.but dis year,i've never rcef any cul from my broker&my frnd whom i use his box is not in Nigeria now to help me check it.I jst wnt kno weda dey hav/not.Tanxs.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by 8bolz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hello and gudday,my name is onuoha stephen ,a stockbroker for tfs securities ,gtb have paid dividend and bonus.the dividend is 85kobo and bonus is 1 for 4,if you need more information i say you contact me on 08132859108.
have you done the e-dividend mandate?

do you stay in port Harcourt?
have a wonderful time and god bless, tfs securities and investment coy.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by Dsage1: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks so much,mr.Onuoha Stephen.I rly appr8 d info provide,dey declared d same bonus @ratio 1:4 in may2010.I stay in Lagos but my stockbroker was in Ibadan&ders no tim 4 me to travel except weeknd wch i was not sure dey open office.Actually,i receive both letters&check/money dat was sent to me tru my frnd box in 2009&10 but not sure weda it'd been aumatically added into my E-bonus account or not.once again tanxs u&God bless sir.Thanks so much,mr.Onuoha Stephen.I rly appr8 d info provide,dey declared d same bonus @ratio 1:4 in may2010.I stay in Lagos but my stockbroker was in Ibadan&ders no tim 4 me to travel except weeknd wch i was not sure dey open office.Actually,i receive both letters&check/money dat was sent to me tru my frnd box in 2009&10 but not sure weda it'd been aumatically added into my E-bonus account or not.once again tanxs u&God bless sir.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by 8bolz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
did you register for e-bonus and e-dividend?if you did then it is been credited to your cscs acc,so then theres no need to worry about it,which stockbroking firm do you use and do u have a cscs acc?have a nice day and happy independence
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by Dsage1: 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2011
I've a cscs acct,i sent my frnd who stay in ibadan to s.brocker yestde in orda to help me got der num cos i've recently lost it,dey assure me dat my acct has already been credited accordingly.I rly appr8 ur rply.Tanx sir.I've a cscs acct,i sent my frnd who stay in ibadan to s.brocker yestde in orda to help me got der num cos i've recently lost it,dey assure me dat my acct has already been credited accordingly.I rly appr8 ur rply.Tanx sir.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by deenee: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2011
The cash bonus and dividend declared is an interim one(an interim dividend payout is usually paid before a company's AGM, at which the financial statements are made public) Thus,what you have received is an interim dividend. The final dividend will be paid in the first quarter of 2012, when the results of the 2011 financial year have been prepared and made public.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by jahofa: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2011
Nice to be on Nairaland cuz you tend to meet interesting people. actualy wanted to know if first bank has paid Divedend & if any bonus was declared.
2, am yet to have a csc account? thank you.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by deenee: 10:42am On Oct 05, 2011
jahofa:

Nice to be on Nairaland cuz you tend to meet interesting people. actualy wanted to know if first bank has paid Divedend & if any bonus was declared.
2, am yet to have a csc account? thank you.

If you don't have a CSCS, then your investment will still be held in form of share certificates which I presume is already in your custody.

I will recommend that you look for a good stock broker, open an trading and CSCS account and have all your certificates verified so that the bonuses paid can be credited directly into your account.

Am not sure if FBN has declared any dividend or cash bonus for this year.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by jahofa: 10:59am On Oct 05, 2011
Thanx you very much, yes i still have them in Certificate form. please Can you help me with an ideal list of some good stock broker. i'l be grateful.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by doyin2011(m): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2011
@ Mr Stephen, am Gbenga by name, a young undergraduate who has zeal and has intrest in the stock/share business coz I see it has a way of saving and investing and got much intrested afta reading a book "my life of stocks".thanks 4 your litte write up on dis forum, buh I dnt knw much about d transaction & is it adviseable 4 me coz am 18?
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by deenee: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2011
I am afraid I cannot provide you with an idea list of stockbrokers at the moment because,I am not in Nigeria currently but I do a lot of transactions with ARM Securities, the securities and trading subsidiary of ARM.

I have also dealt with Zenith Securities and Cashcraft Asset Management in the past. So far so good their services and response rates to the timely execution of my trades have been average. More so, with each stockbroking firm, I have access to an online trading account where I cannot monitor my account and execute trades without stress.

This of course is convenient for me because of the factor mentioned above

What I would suggest you do is try to do some background research on your own and draw a list of forms and see which will suit your investment aims. The internet is a good place to start your scan.

Cheers!
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by kpolli(m): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2011
Yes they have
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by Lizzyye(f): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2012
Pls i wld lyk to knw d payment date for gtb dividends, when is the dividend going to b payed into our accts, for those of us using e-mandate. Secondly i don't hav a cscs acct, how do i go abt having one and how much is needed to open a cscs acct. Thanks
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by feelamong(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2012
Lizzyye: Pls i wld lyk to knw d payment date for gtb dividends, when is the dividend going to b payed into our accts, for those of us using e-mandate. Secondly i don't hav a cscs acct, how do i go abt having one and how much is needed to open a cscs acct. Thanks

Corporate Action
Final Dividend: 85kobo per share (Interim of 25k paid earlier)
Closure Date: 29th March 2012
AGM: 19th April 2012
Payment date: 5th April 2012

To open a CSCS account, just go to any stockbroker of ur choice and open the CSCS account.
Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by Lizzyye(f): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2012
smiley[color=#000099][/color] Thanks so much, i do Appreciate ur response.

(1) (Reply)

Recommend me a Business ( Offline ) To Invest N1m / How Can I Get A Satoshi Accumulator / Let Me Show You How I Make Extra 30k Or More Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.