Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. (1227 Views)

Free Money Making Opportunities On Servpoint Network / Is Naijacutee Blocking Business Opportunities On Nairaland? / Make Profit From The Internet - Today! Today! Na Scam Oooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2011
Believe it or not but it's true. Nigerian youth have no reason to be a failure as long as you can read and write. All you need is clear focus and determination. There are more money making opportunities on the internet than ever. No short cuts but hard work and determination will get you there.
If you are looking for overnight riches then just pass and make make no comment.

In Nigeria today, we have had so many successful entrepreneurs who started from nothing. I mean from the scratch. This is not hearsay because i saw some of them blow up just like that but i tell you it is not an easy task. The Journey from Grass to Grace is daunting and not for a man with a faint heart.
On this Thread, we will be exploring various online money making opportunities available on the internet and see how to be successful at it.

First on my List is Affiliate Marketing. This is an area i've been exploring for over 5 years now and i am yet to become a professional in this field. This is because the opportunities that lies there is so Vast and yet not fully tapped world wide.
Re: There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. by obaytoto: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2011
Are you really makeing it via affiliate.
Re: There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Sep 30, 2011
Trust me bro Affiliate marketing is a Goldmine. I will give you a brief summary of what affiliate marketing is.
Affiliate marketing simply means selling products/services for someone who will in turn pay you a percentage of the amount charged.

This means as an affiliate marketer, you don't have to produce anything, neither do you have to buy and sell like a Merchant would. All you have to do is serve as an intermediary between the business owner and the buyers.

Now take this concept and apply it to websites. There are millions of Online based business owners who are ready to pay you sales commission of up to 20%.
That to me is a Goldmine and the potentials is so great and exciting.
Re: There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. by Dainy1(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2011
Pls i want to know more. am interested.
Re: There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. by macphilip: 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2011
you can find free info on how Nigerians make money from affiliate marketing at makemoneyngr
Re: There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2011
Thanks mac for the information you have shared. This thread is opened for for us to discuss various money making potentials on the internet so your valid contribution here will be appreciated.
Re: There Are More money making Opportunities On The Internet Today Than Ever. by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2011
The truth is, i wish i had practically knowledge i now have years ago, I would be so rich by now. It's not too late though now i have my mind made up. cool

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities From The Planned Oil Subsidy Removal / Interswitch Payment Integration / Google Adsense Any Successful User!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.