Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

In Love With Two Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With Two Men (1054 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / Can Two Men Share The Same Bed? / I Am In Love With A Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Two Men by neduzi: 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
In love with two men

This issue really got me thinking when I came across it. though I have always known stuffs like this exist.

I was opportune to read a very long SMS sent by a lady to a relationship expert. It goes thus:

"I'm a young lady of 27 and I think I've found myself in a dilemma. I am madly in love with two different men. I miss them both so dearly that I stay awake most nights with thoughts of them in my head. Most times I feel I'm really going insane but for sure the love I have for them seems to grow by the hour. I am really confused and need your assistance. Pls help me!!! - Yetunde."

I have researched via internet and books to know more about this situation. I saw so mush info on this. You can read it here or here or here

Please, please, please is this really possible and what do you make of it?Your contributions.

http://neduzi..com/2011/09/in-love-with-two-men.html

Re: In Love With Two Men by dsurrogat: 4:32pm On Sep 30, 2011
h
Re: In Love With Two Men by dsurrogat: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
That is why u have twO JUGZZZZZZZZ

(1) (Reply)

Does She Deserve This ? Warning : Pix Some May Consider Offensive / If A Lady U Are Not In Good Terms With Do Appear To U In Dream For Romance. / Big Brother Star Game And The Gender Issue In Africa: A Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.