Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose (2325 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by mekaboy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
[b] GIRLS OF THESE DAYS, I TIRE OO- A GIRLS SAID SHE HAS 5 SUITORS SHE IS CONFUSED ABOUT WHO TO SETTLE WITH. AND I WONDER, HOW DID THEY GET TO 5.

IF I AM RIGHT, BEFORE A GUY WILL ASK TO MARRY YOU YOU SHOULD BE IN SOME KIND OF RELATIONSHIP ABI? AND IN TODAY'S WORLD GUYS TEST BEFORE THEY MARRY ABI ? I THOUGHT A GIRL WILL BE DATING ONE GUY AND AS TIME GOES ON THEY ENGAGE AND MARRY.

WELL I HEARD IT DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY ANYMORE- YOU DONT PUT ALL UR EGGS IN ONE BASKET, THEY NOW CALL IT OPEN RELATIONSHIP grin grin grin grin

SO U CAN BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL, WHILE SHE IS IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU.

NOW- GUY1 =BANKER IN ANOTHER STATE

GUY 2= DOCTOR ANOTHER STATE

GUY 3-5 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES.

SO SHE IS IN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH 5 GUYS, IF ONE GUY GET HIV AND PASS IT HER, 4 GUYS ARE SURE OF HIV. GOD DELIVER US FROM TODAYS WOMEN .

AND SOMETIMES I SEE SOME GIRLS STATUS ON FACEBOOK- SAYING "JANE IS IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH BOLAJI" I WONDER WHICH KIN YEYE THING BE THAT, AND THE GUY WILL ALLOW THE GIRL TO ADD HIS NAME TO THAT STATUS. NOW THE GIRL WILL HAVE UR NAME AND PIC AS THE ONE SHE IS IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP WITH, WHILE THE OTHER GUYS THAT SLEEP WITH HER SEE U AS MUMU.

ANY GIRL WEY GO PUT MY NAME FOR THAT OPEN RELATIONSHIP RUBBISH GO HEAR NWIII grin grin grin

GUYS BE WARE OF OPEN RELATIONSHIP OOO[/b]
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by MrCork17: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
Magaga boy. Bro so u hav 5 boy friends and u don’t no which one to chooose? And? undecided
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by Mikael4(m): 4:24pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]I've never supported that open relationship Nonsense!. . .[/size]
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by mekaboy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2011
GUYS WHO BELIEVE THEY ARE LUCKY TO HAVE THE GIRL AND WONT FIND ANOTHER LIKE HER WILL STAY IN AN OPEN RELATIONSHIP THAN LOOSE HER , SMH sad
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by Mikael4(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^Only guys with extreme low self-esteem, raised to the speed of light! Shameless Audacity![/size]
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by mekaboy(m): 4:44pm On Sep 30, 2011
SOMETIMES A YOUNG GUY IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL AND SHE IS MOUNTING MARRIAGE PRESSURE ON HIM, WHEN HE IS NOT READY, SHE WILL NOW GIVE HIM OPEN RELATIONSHIP STATUS. LOL SOME GUYS DON SUFFER grin grin
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by born2boink(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2011
Wetin conson me conson relasonsip, girls of nowadays are nonshesh
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by Mikael4(m): 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2011
mekaboy:

SOMETIMES A YOUNG GUY IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL AND SHE IS MOUNTING MARRIAGE PRESSURE ON HIM, WHEN HE IS NOT READY, SHE WILL NOW GIVE HIM OPEN RELATIONSHIP STATUS. LOL SOME GUYS DON SUFFER grin grin
[size=14pt]If i'm not ready, and you give me such conditions, BOUNCE! No rigmaroles! Pity those guys though! They are the types that come here and castigate girls, not knowing they allow too much room for such nonsensical behavior! O ma se o!. . .[/size]
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by tellwisdom: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2011
[size=28pt]ASHEWO simple angry angry[/size]
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by horny4u(f): 11:13pm On Sep 30, 2011
There is a yoruba adage that says a woman may have 1000 boyfriends but only one is her husband.

No one is advocating sleeping around with men but most single girls are clingy becos they have found their one and only without the certificate to prove it and they begin to "its complicated " around facebook and begin to race from in a relationship to now single status on FB.

Arrant bull crap if you want a woman to yourself get a certificate from the GOVT. undecided
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by freecocoa(f): 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2011
I wonder why any guy with his senses intact will agree to the open university I mean open relationship thingy,OP I want to say that its possible for a lady to have more than one suitor without being in a relationship with either of them,I know this cause I've had people I don't know from eve coming to ask for my hand in marriage,some even say they came in respect of someone else, so a lady does not have to be in an open relationship as you call it before she gets more than one suitor.
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by mekaboy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2011
FREE WHY DIDNT YOU GIVE THEM YOUR HAND grin grin grin IN MOST CASES IN NAIJA YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME KIND OF RELATIONSHIP, THOSE ONES THAT ARE OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY IF ONE OF THEM COMES BACK SHE WILL HAVE TO GO SPEND SOME TIME WITH HIM AS A SUITOR , grin grin
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by freecocoa(f): 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2011
I didn't give in to any cause I'm not ready for marriage and didn't want them.
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by claremont(m): 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2011
There is nothing inherently wrong with having an "Open Relationship" with someone, BUT an ideal "Open Relationship" can only be meaningful if both parties agree to it i.e. if both parties are equally involved in dating other people. If only one party has multiple partners at the expense of the other party, it no longer meets the basic tenets of an open relationship, it becomes cheating!
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by Godmother(f): 9:09am On Oct 02, 2011
I have never really believed in this open relationship thing. For me, its either I'm in or out.
Re: I Have 5 Suitors Dont Know Which To Choose by Tosinville(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2011
^^

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Reconcile With Your Lover? / 7 Things You Can Never Change In A Guy! / Is It Really Awkward For A Lady To Be The Moneybag Of A Relationship ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.