Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) (67287 Views)

Cook-a-thon: Man Offers Chef Damilola Two Weeks Cook Tour In US / Chef Damilola Adeparusi begins 120 hours cook-a-thon to break Guinness records / Oyinbo Baby Relishes Eba & Okro Soup (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Naijalarry: 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaVILDiaykQ

Nigerians in shock, as the the Ekiti-based chef, who is trying to break Chef Hilda Baci's unofficial Guinness World Record, for longest cooking by an individual, turned off her gas to pick beans.

Chef Dammy who cooked for over 20 hours, turned off her cooking gas to pick beans before going offline last night.

In the viral video shared on Saturday morning, social media users slammed the chef for turning her gas off to pick out beans that she wants to cook.

A tweep, Dami Dami, wrote in Pidgin English, “You wan break cooking record you dey off gas for 1hr to pick beans. Who no wise na hin fasting dey stress true true.”

Another tweep, Mr. Dapsyn, wrote, “Una no see another record break again than cooking ni? Anyways, Aunty Dami I hear say you off gas to cook pick beans.”

“Why did you buy all the beans Adefemi questioned.

DAMI, however, wrote, “I heard Bacii never get certified yet If God wanna shame you people make Guinness acknowledge and certified this one before her coz I don’t know why people trying to downplay those guys efforts, picking beans ain’t part of the cooking process?”

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1667483390138806275

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
This one no even dey ready! 🤣

137 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Kharol1234: 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Na still breaking of record ( The beans picking)😂😂😂😂

127 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 1:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'd really like to believe she's not an opportunist, who "just decided" to ride on the shine of another.

If she were in Hilda's shoes, would she be happy if someone else did the same to her, even before being certified? If she wouldn't, then she and her entire crew ought to be ashamed of themselves.

In whatever we want to do, we should always put ourselves in the situation first, to know within our conscience whether what we're about to do is right or wrong.

353 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret

174 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by olasaad(f): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Hilda says she plan for 5 years. And you, you don't even plan for 5 weeks shocked she will soon start begging for money to continue

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Advancedpenis: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
This one no even dey ready! 🤣

Have you ronu today?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by felong(m): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by slawomir: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Yoruba and beans...I know say she must cook beans

Make them go find better work do

baci uptill now never get recognition from Guiness

I can bet my balls most of wetin this girl want cook na amala, ewedu, gbegiri, Ewa agoyin, efo riro, ofada rice with too many pepper 🌶 infact the corn 🌽 she go still fit use pepper rub am
I remember when I dey with one yoruba baby girl that year...everything dey pepper....sex hot and pepper ! Akara na pepper...okro and stew pepper..jollof rice Iresi Eyin na pepper ....I miss that girl sha just that I nor green put my head for ground dey serious for the relationship way she be want form with me
The life of a real niggarrr smoking weed and drinking alcohol....always not responsible as at then

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by MetroLane: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Instead of cooking.

She should have just

created her own record

by picking beans for the entire duration.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by morikee: 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Pick-A-Thon. Tight budget mfers.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
I DON TELL UNA SEY NA VEXATION DIS PEOPLE GO USE DO DIS COOKERTON

12 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by sholay4star: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ehn. This lady is sponsored by a church, a church o. I fear woman/human.

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by phemmyjohnson: 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Low budget Hilda balci .. make amotekun security chief sha go visit her cos no governor or celebrity will do it

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by accordadoga28(f): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Eeyah!! Poor girl!! No sponsor to bankroll her as she no get breast and yansh.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ok
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by elpochas: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
I no Sabi wetin woman do woman oooo,I know why women dy like hate and compete with their fellow women.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by akingangan: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good luck to her

Picking beans is tasking and part of the cooking process

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yoruba Amaka!!!

Ride on Dammy!!!

22 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Padipadi(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bad publicity. The girl is trying. She has the right to compete.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SmartPolician: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
One person has started it, others will continue this cooking trend till the end of the year. Other countries are taking people to the moon, Nigerians are busy cooking!

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Menclothing: 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Is the beans done now I wan chop oooo

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
She has failed already. 🔥 Suppose to dey burn throughout the period

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Mindlog: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
With those dark possibly heavy curtains, I am wondering how ventilated that place is.

8 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by CodeTemplar: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
So funny.
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Was she suppose to turn on the gas while picking beans, or cook the beans without picking .

Those that are talking have no idea about what happens in the kitchen.

Someone who should be commended for saving energy in a world where global warming is becoming a threat!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by yetmao: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
This one no get Hilda baci kind of yash

And she never enter the olosho business

No sponsor and hipping like Hilda baci , dammie go do breast and button surgery first

That’s Hilda secret

Hilda was cooking food for the elders. that's why it's cock-a-thon

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by CivilianJTF(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
cry
Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Flame333: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Madam using ijebu pomo for Guinness world record..

Dey play

But someone said the pastor dey push her.. It's well

6 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by finallybusy: 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
If she fails, at least she attempted.

Nairalanders are truly bingos to believe juggling a ball will aid someone's survival in a jungle over knowing how to cook. Why won't someone believe only JSS 2 boys visit this forum from such reasoning?

4 Likes

Re: Damilola Adeparusi Turns Off Gas To Pick Beans (Video, Photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 5:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kai ! Just imagine ! Who be this Na

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See The Tomatoes And Onions I Bought For 50 Naira In Zaria / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) / How I Survive Every Month As A Bachelor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.