Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class (42723 Views)

Let's Draw! A Hand (Lessons on how to draw) / Learn modern graphic design- Photoshop And CS3 ( fireworks ) / How To Use Flash And Corel R.A.V.E? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Ganiyu11: 6:53pm On Nov 26, 2011
Thanks for the offer, I want it and what's the # to text you? my number is 08026116387
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2011
08037835714 is my number, its in my status message
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2011
I have prepared ur own copy of the DVD. Buzz me after service, service starts 8am and ends 10:30am
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2011
Ugo i appreciate what u're doing here. Kudos
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2011
Thanks man. Much appreciated. Will uplpad new episodes next week
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Niiade(m): 1:18am On Nov 27, 2011
I would love to have the tutorials too, I am new to this and I love the creativity it shows. Thanks email add niiadenii@gmail.com
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by calebrita(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2011
pls Ugo I want to be part of this class but I don,t have adobe Photoshop application. Can any body send it to my mail box. mikovo2002@yahoo.com
[/quote]

Photoshop is a HUGE software and cannot be mailed, you can go but a copy from computer village or a software store near you. If you are serious I can get the software for you plus 22 hours of professional photoshop tutorials teaching the rudiments all the way to the advanced stuff, all for a reasonable fee. you can email me if you want it.
moshoodn:

Ugo2u, pls how can i get a good advanced corel tutorial from you. . . I'm good in basic corel.
Moshoodene@yahoo.ca
[quote]

PLEASE I WI;LL NEED THE STUFF I MEAN TUTORIALS TOO PLEASE MY E-MAIL IS
calebrita@yahoo.com
i dont have any pre-knowledge of it
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by calebrita(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2011
calebrita:

pls Ugo I want to be part of this class but I don,t have adobe Photoshop application. Can any body send it to my mail box. mikovo2002@yahoo.com
Ugo2u, pls how can i get a good advanced corel tutorial from you. . . I'm good in basic corel.
Moshoodene@yahoo.ca

PLEASE I WI;LL NEED THE STUFF I MEAN TUTORIALS TOO PLEASE MY E-MAIL IS
calebrita@yahoo.com
i dont have any pre-knowledge of it
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Koolking(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2011
ugo_2u:

Well, my day job doesn't afford me the opportunity to tutor one on one but it may change in the near future. But to support you guys I am going to church tomorrow I will go along with 10 photoshop essentials dvd. If u want one txt me and I will bring one for you. The church address is no11/13 Jumat odukoya street ogudu lagos. Just let me know you are coming and u will get it totally FREE!

Oh dear! I got this info late. I will get in touch next sunday mr ugo. I hope I ve not missed all the trains? The thread has been quite enlightening. My eternal appreciation. God bless you
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2011
No u r not late, next sunday is still on.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by Aseye(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
nice Ugo, thanks,
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
Am thinkin of working on a drop shadow tutorial next. Showcasin the various types of drop shadows
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ekpriobong(m): 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2011
Keep it up!
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by OKX(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2011
hi ugo, i know wot i have to say may nt go down well wit some of ur fans, but, its got to be said.

Piracy hurts us all, no xceptions.
Unless its ur original work or bought legitimately from proper sources, duplicating and distributing other peoples resources is wrong!
U can continue posting links to free stuff available online, but tread d line between wanting to help and aiding piracy carefully, its a small world.

Good job on some of ur threads.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dude who is pirating here?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by OKX(m): 10:09pm On Nov 28, 2011
well im reading about u offering various resources for a fee, and d photoshop essentials thingy.

Pls disregard if its not applicable, and reread my post carefully. I said 'unless d resources r original, '

for those of us in d creative arena, its a big deal.
Its my personal crusade, no offense intended.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ok crusader I hear u loud and clear. Pls find out the content of the DVD first before slammin ur original content on my face ok?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
Ok crusader I hear u loud and clear. Pls find out the content of the DVD first before slammin ur original content on my face ok?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2011
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
I understand piracy and if u follow my posts I've never pirated any of my work or linked to any pirated thing online, if u had a word why not pm me and we talk it out like gentlemen, I admire ur crusade and wish u the best.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by OKX(m): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2011
bro, it doesnt have to get petty or messy
I said pls disregard if it doesnt apply.

U can simply say, its original work n forget it

If u check d post, i ddnt actually say u were pirating.
At worst, it was cautionary.

I can comment any way i choose tho, its a public forum. U can respond or ignore as u wish.
Dat said, we r on d same side tho.

I dont own a bb, and tho addressed to u, d post applies to a larger audience
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Hmmm, Can I ask u a favor, the reason I started this video class was to cut down on the need to go to Ikeja seekin pirated vids, now can u lend me a helping hand with it. By that I mean make vids of photoshop or other software tutorial of ur choosing, what do u say?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by OKX(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2011
my schedule is pretty tight most times, but if u can set up d studio i can kill a few hours whenever im in ur vicinity.

I cant guarantee doing it from my end.

Its beta tho to help artists inculcate the habit of paying for quality tutorials.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 11:57pm On Nov 28, 2011
How are they going to but them without credit cards? Before I get my own I sweated bullets.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by OKX(m): 2:10am On Nov 29, 2011
well, lets not derail d topic of dis particular thread completely. We have already digressed a bit.

U cld open another thread on d subject and throw it open to a wider audience.
I would share my thots and opinions more fully there.

cheers
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by desperatem(m): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
How can i create a cool 3d text unlike adobe illustrator's which create sick 3d text. what software can give me a nice and awesome 3d text effect. please help
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 4:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
ulead 3d, maya, 3ds max. cool 3D, DDTitle, Font Twister, Xara 3D, 3D Text Factory etc
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by realisticm: 6:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
ugo_2u:

ulead 3d, maya, 3ds max. cool 3D, DDTitle, Font Twister, Xara 3D, 3D Text Factory etc

Ugo you are always there to help, more grease to your elbow and God will always help you too. I use maya, 3ds max and i have cool 3D on my system although i cant use it angry but each time i use maya to create a text and apply bliin, or phong e it will not be as shiny as i like. there are some matures 3Dtext out there which i fall in love with each time i see them and kept asking my self what software was used to create such text.
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
Send me a link to one of the 3D texts and I will try and show u how its done
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by desperatem(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Ugo, Thanks for the help. the onlye software i can use is adobe photshop, corel draw and adobe illustrator. can it be done using maya? i thought maya is for animation and visual effect? please be specific about the outlined softwares, which of them is great for 3D text?
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
All can be used to create 3D txt, just need to render a single frame to export as JPEG or PNG or TIFF to import to photoshop
Re: Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class by ugo2u(m): 8:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Charlzi:

get awesome photoshop edits of urself, call 08188871177
Charlzi:

get super realistic 3d in photoshop implementation
@Charlzi pls I beg of you, kindly open a new thread for your post for the sake of orderliness ok? as you can see this is a tutorials class and I really appreciate it if no adverts are posted here ok. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cars & Helicopters Designed By Nigerian Man Using Wooden Materials (Photos) / Beautiful Sky In Oyan Kingdom / Strange Picture That Will Give You An Illusion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.