Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me (833 Views)

Plz Help...this Sound Like A Scam! Canada Work Permit... / UK Previous Visa Application Records/refusal - Plz Help! Experts Please Respond! / Plz, Help Me Choose Among These Countries! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by osram(m): 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2011
Gud day evri1,i won the d 2012 dv lottery,am 20years old and i graduated last year from secondary skul with 6bs,1A1 and 2C.My interview is coming up next month.plz i want to know my chances of getting the visa.Ur advice wuld b kindly appreciated, tnx and God bless u al
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by aroy1: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2011
osram

How old are you?

Since you have very good results in your Olevel, the consular officer might want to verify that you can defend your results. If you wrote the exam yourself, then you have nothing to fear: you will get your visa.

I would advise that you do a thorough revision on all those subjects, especially those that you have A & B grades.

Goodluck!
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by osram(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2011
Tanx and God bless,@aroy sum1 tld me dat they disqualify pple on age grounds z dt true?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by WAVixen: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2011
It will be of tremendous help that you filled your forms in proper English, so the Consular officers understand!!!
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by osram(m): 5:10pm On Oct 01, 2011
Wat du u mean@wav
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by neweltrave: 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2011
go and pray if u no how to pray or ask some body to pray for u,best avices
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by aroy1: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2011
osram

Again, how old are you?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by osram(m): 10:26pm On Oct 01, 2011
@aroy1 am 20years old
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by aroy1: 12:31am On Oct 02, 2011
osram

The consular will be most happy to issue your immigrant visa. Follow my advice above and make sure that there are no mistakes/mismatch in your name, date of birth, and place of birth in all your documents.

Welcome to the United States!

Goodluck!
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by osram(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2011
@aroy,i heard they require original waec result,bt i onli hav statement of result.plz wat shud i du?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by aroy1: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2011
osram

They can understand that your certificate can not yet be ready. Go to your interview with a color print-out of your result and a WAEC scratch card. At the same time, you might want to do a confirmation of results. You do this by going to the WAEC head office in Yaba, Lagos, and paying some certain amount-about 10k. WAEC will then send an official statement of your results directly to the embassy.

What are you presently doing in terms of academic? Are you sure all your details match in all your documents? Have you done your medicals?

Goodluck!
Re: Advice Needed Urgently: Plz Help Me by aroy1: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2011
osram

By the way, you say a 'thank you' when someone helps you out before asking for another help. Appreciation is good.

(1) (Reply)

Contradicting Choices. / Backpackers / Experience On Arik Refunds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.