Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,544 members, 7,801,516 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians (4080 Views)

Independence Anniversary : Jonathan's 20billion Vs.buhari's 70million / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / Jonathan Lied In Independence Anniversary Broadcast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by mukina2: 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2011
Happy Independence To You all.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by toytoy1: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2011
same to you but where are they( boko haram) planning to bomb next?
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Flodel(f): 12:16am On Oct 01, 2011
mazel tov nigeria
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2011
Yes o! And above all i pray for God's intervention in our land smiley
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by eyesofgold(m): 12:21am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy Independence NIGERIA, We are 51, we will get there,
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Drecares(m): 12:22am On Oct 01, 2011
HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY TO U ALL NIGERIANS !!!

DREAAM GLOBAL ENTERPRISES. REG NO: 2175933 !!!

***MALAYSIA VISA PROCESSING, READY WITHIN 10 DAYS !!!
NO DOWN PAYMENT YOU PAY WHEN YOUR VISA IS READY [100K]
REQUIREMENT: 4 PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH & YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT
CONTACT INFORMATION: MOBILE NUMBER: +2348035506812* LAND LINE: +2347078051356 !!!

***SOUTH AFRICA VISA PROCESSING, READY WITHIN 3 WEEKS !!!
NO DOWN PAYMENT YOU PAY WHEN YOUR VISA IS READY [150K]
CONTACT INFORMATION: MOBILE NUMBER: +2348035506812* LAND LINE: +2347078051356 !!!

***UNITED KINGDOM [UK] VISA PROCESSING, READY WITHIN 1 MONTH !!!
NO DOWN PAYMENT YOU PAY WHEN YOUR VISA IS READY [350K]

Email: info@Dreaamglobal.com

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/DreaamGlobal

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/Dreaamglobal

HAPPY INDEPENDENT DAY TO U ALL NIGERIANS !!!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by OAM4J: 12:25am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy Independence to all Nigerians!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by chima2011: 1:04am On Oct 01, 2011
As Nigeria don turn 51 so, I wan Invite you all to sign up at www.naweown.com(pidgin English social network) make we promote we culture and language
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by r231(m): 1:55am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy birthday naija
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Kizilala: 3:35am On Oct 01, 2011
I still don't understand why this country is existing.It is the most useless country on earth.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by iice(f): 3:55am On Oct 01, 2011
Twinny, we don become honorary Nigerians? tongue

Happy Celebrating Nigeria.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by EfeEkarume(m): 4:29am On Oct 01, 2011
I dedicate today to all bachelors and spinsters because its their day. Happy Independence Day!!! : )
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 01, 2011
A fool at 51 is a fool forever!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Odunnu: 6:06am On Oct 01, 2011
We've been thru hell as a country and back, we've seen ethnic riots, that when other countries experienced just a small measure from what we experienced had to break up, yet we are still together,the era of plane crashes, the era of everyday assasination, the era of high profile killings, we'v had militancy, we thought we would break, some actually pray for breaking, we'v experienced our worst moments yet we stand together, howbeit on wobbly legs. By ths time last year, we experienced kidnapping as never before, and today, safe for pockets of kidnap cases we hear of, its almost history. Boko haram aka terrorisim is a menace yet even in their blasts, we are stil together as a nation.
No matter how it turns, i'm celebrating this unique Nigeria at 51yrs. Hapi independence 9ja.
#proudly Nigerian!ets of kidnap cases we hear of, its almost history. Boko haram aka terrorisim is a menace yet even in their blasts, we are stil together as a nation.
No matter how it turns, i'm celebrating this unique Nigeria at 51yrs. Hapi independence 9ja.
#proudly Nigerian!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by wysenas(m): 6:09am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy independence anniversary to all Nigerians.but its not yet uhuru in this country despite d blessing God has given us.its unfortunate that our problem is Artificial{man made} and not natural.both human and natural resources are in abundance but d batton of leadership are placed in d hand of non-visionary leaders.they cant draw a simple line between a leader and servant.we are waiting on our Moses to take us 2 our Egypt,d promiseland.MAY GOD INTERVENE.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Wislet(f): 7:07am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy Independence everyone!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 01, 2011
Strides:

Yes o! And above all i pray for God's intervention in our land smiley
i love u and ur signature
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2011
Wislet:

Happy Independence everyone!
whatssup?
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 01, 2011
mukina2:

Happy Independence To You all.
op u are not a Nigerian, so mind yah sef before i detonate bomb for u.

BTW someone told me in 1996 that when ever it rains on Nigeria's independence day, its a sign of good things to come. its been raining since around 4am
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by emmke(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2011
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE NIGERIA. God bless Nigeria and all Nigerians. Good people, great great nation.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Otunbakay(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy 51 year of independence annivesary 2 nigerians of good will. And may the next 51 years bring us @ par with d most developed nations of the world. Cheerio.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by tellwisdom: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy buffdae, OLD FOOL angry angry
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Misterpaul(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2011
We love Nigeria, 9ja forever!

Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by clerkent(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2011
the same to uuuuu alllll cool cool cool smiley wink
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by 1025: 9:17am On Oct 01, 2011
maybe because of hunger and hardship, we have all lost our senses of reasoning. we are surposed to be mourning and not celebrating. we are in one of the worst situations of a country.
what are we celebrating? one party system of govt when the whole world is calling for total democracy? boko haram? bad roads, armed robbers on our high ways and govt houses? poor electricity or what?
proverbs 29:2 and i quote "when the righteous is in authority(power/govt) the people rejoice but when the wicked are in authority, the people mourn"
we mourn our dead brothers and sisters on daily bases. if not from bomb, it will be from road accidents or hunger. we mourn ourselves with the sounds of chinese generators all over the place. we mourn our votes with those we vote into power stealing our public funds without fear? we mourn our rulers who use different laws for different citizens. we mourn those who hide their criminal family members only to chase criminals outside. we mourn those who award the same contract to different companies at different fees and different times. we mourn a judiciary system that can never deliever judgement without the consent of the president. we mourn a country hijacked by legalized cultists.
we are a shame of a nation.october 1 must be made a mourning day for this nation. it must be made a day of sorrow/ a day of regrets.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by ugosly(m): 9:39am On Oct 01, 2011
Boko Haram is gradually becoming a stale news,
Oga Johnny,Happy Birthday to us ooo!! We celebrate the many lost lives ,the many destroyed property and of course we celebrate 51 years of English grammar that has exchanged mouth.
I wonder how much longer our Patience can endure,lookin forward to Goodluck.
We will continue praying,anyway,praying dat a miracle will drop from heaven when we keep doing the same things that has crippled thus far.
Happy Byday 2 all Naija pips.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by gbenga007(m): 9:43am On Oct 01, 2011
HBD Nigeria. I admit u're not a perfect country, but you'll always be a part of me. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by shollyboy2: 10:11am On Oct 01, 2011
I still cant figure out why we are celebrating 51th independence day in this country, come on peeps, 9ja na failed nation.Imagine china is also 51th today too, but where is china today and where is Nigeria today?,,,abeg make our presido go sit down for somewhere joo, just dey pity this country.
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by auwal87(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2011
I mourn those innocents killed on 1st October 2010, may their soul rest in peace.

For Nigeria, I say "Hard Luck" because you are sick!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by eghost247(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2011
happy independence day naija
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Natasha2(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2011
Happy buff day Nigeria kiss I We love you even with all your imperfections,
As we celebrate you may our dreams of a better tomorrow be fulfilled. AMEN!!!!
Re: Happy 51st Independence Anniversary To All Nigerians by Kellymann: 11:21am On Oct 01, 2011
I'm Nigerian & I'm proud. Happy Independence Celebration Nigeria! God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Ngozi Okonjo-iweala's Exit Paralyze Jonathan? / Presidency Discards Confab Report, To Hold National Conference On North-east / To Buhari: Don't Force Us To Take Law Into Our Hands. Nigerian Army Cries Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.