Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . (5471 Views)

Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / This Is What My Friend's Ex Sent To Him / My Pregnant Ex Sent Me This Test. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by bingbagbo(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2011
"I am so sorry i was calling my cousin called Ray, how r u? long time no see. where r you now?"
wat is she implying?
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by callme2: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2011
she does not want you. don't begin to think otherwise
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by mashnino(m): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2011
u dis guy
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by freecocoa(f): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2011
She is implying that it was a mistake calling you so believe it is till she gives a reason not to,cause right now with that text it seems like nothing.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 01, 2011
She know's your brain is overly coagulated, she's just tryna add to your discombobulation! undecided

If she said it was a mistake, take it as it is and stop reading meanings to every mosquito that flys by, dammit! cool
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Omolola1(f): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2011
it waz just a mistake dammit
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by DisGuy: 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
Is your name RAY? or does it have any RAYish alphabets in it? why did she have to tell you exactly who she was calling?

Just don't reply or else you will start the usual 'recharge card, Brazilian hair, transport fare routine' grin

though shall not fall maga
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by bingbagbo(m): 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dis Guy:

Is your name RAY? or does it have any RAYish alphabets in it? why did she have to tell you exactly who she was calling?

Just don't reply or else you will start the usual 'recharge card, Brazilian hair, transport fare routine' grin

though shall not fall maga
i am not Ray, besides she still calls my phone. smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Natasha2(f): 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
all she wanted to say was happy independence day undecided
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by iice(f): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dropped on the head
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Dsage1: 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2011
Op,i doubt, she mistakly cul ur num,though ders noting bad in sayng helo to som1 Ex-bf/gf but d masag dat folo it is quite suspicions.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2011
Op, How are you, where are you now undecided undecided
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by DisGuy: 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
did you tell her you were getting a new job? or travelling

she wanted to bill you depending on your current status grin

thou shall not fall mugu
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by ShyOne(f): 4:46pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dis Guy:

did you tell her you were getting a new job? or travelling

she wanted to bill you depending on your current status grin

thou shall not fall mugu

grin grin grin grin

You are something else.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Ebeeluv: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2011
She probably wnts u 2 know dt she has nothing against you. Or she is trying to prove 2 herself dt she can be casual wit you.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by BodyKiss(m): 12:47am On Oct 02, 2011
My ex once sent me text about her grand-pa's death, she called me few minutes later to tell me it was a mistake that the message was meant for her cousin.

Long story short, business took me to a state closer to the state she resides, I invited her and we had some great fu.[b]c[/b]k.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Beaf: 12:54am On Oct 02, 2011
bin gbagbo:

"I am so sorry i was calling my cousin called Ray, how r u? long time no see. where r you now?"
wat is she implying?

Babes no de make mistake wit dat kain tin. cool
Ol' boy, if ya eye still de dat side ask her to come over so you can "see" where you are now and get what you had rebooted. lol
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by tpia5: 1:15am On Oct 02, 2011
Is nl the ex?

How is anyone supposed to know what she's implying and why cant you ask her directly.

Geez.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by emiye(m): 2:37am On Oct 02, 2011
After the breakup , she had saved your name on her phone as "Rascal", so while tring to dial Ray, she mistakenly dialed Rascal , lol
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Ranoscky(m): 3:00am On Oct 02, 2011
She wants you to stil have her in mind she incase you hit mega money!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Tosinville(m): 4:29am On Oct 02, 2011
If you and ur ex aint dating again doesn't mean she can't say hi, but i think she send dat message to a wrong number.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Scash(f): 6:11am On Oct 02, 2011
Wt i tink. . .
While u were on fone wt her, anoda guy was callin ha fone.

afta u guys hung up she wanted dguy to knw why d call was on 'waitin' and fabulated, bt obvously, d msg got in d wrong hands. Simple.

. . . Brb
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by bingbagbo(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2011
why then would she call me consistently sometimes late in the night?
i once said i would cal her which i didnt but. . .
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by bingbagbo(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2011
she later called me and said " why didnt u cal me as u promised ?"
she then asked if i was on facebook, n i said no!
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by bingbagbo(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2011
she sent this text after the other one, "i am so sorry i didnt invite you for my wedding "
n later said she was pregnat
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Woke4all(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2011
emiye:

After the breakup , she had saved your name on her phone as "Rascal", so while tring to dial Ray, she mistakenly dialed Rascal , lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA grin
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Wislet(f): 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
bin gbagbo:

she sent this text after the other one, "i am so sorry i didnt invite you for my wedding "
If she isnt married, this smells of desperation. If she is, keep off. U dont want to get in-between a 'married' couple. Avoid her and her calls.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by yusuf2(m): 4:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
bin gbagbo:

it seems u still ve some feelings for her, else u wld'nt be reading any slight meaning to her txts, jst ignore them, move on, if u don't reply any, she wld eventually give-up!
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by enomakos(m): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2011
she just want u to scratch the thing
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Ranoscky(m): 12:25am On Oct 03, 2011
^^ I think so, too!

Maybe she deosen't need u back for a continueos r/ship, but she just want u to. . . .If u know what I mean
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Nyme(f): 11:28am On Oct 03, 2011
She still needs you otherwise what's ur number still doing in her phone? All dat story abt calling her cousin "RAY" is pretense. Wait n see if she won't call again.
Re: My Ex Sent Me This Text After Calling My Phone. . . by Ranoscky(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2011
Nyme:

She still needs you otherwise what's your number still doing in her phone? All dat story abt calling her cousin "RAY" is pretense. Wait n see if she won't call again.
Failed r/ship doesnt mean both are now enemies. They can stil be casual friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

past / Benefits Of Dating A Broke But Ambitious Guy / My Aunty Anna Rose (s*x Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.