Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna (2060 Views)

Abdul Haruna Slumps & Dies During Match / Haruna Lukman Deserves Eagles Call Up / Lukman Haruna Vs Mikel Obi, Who Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna by tosinadeda: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2007
Considering todays match i wld rather haruna in my team cos he holds the ball and gives passes when needed,unlike rabiu
Re: Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna by Jackal(m): 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2007
@ Tosin,

I will smack u.
How can u compare Haruna to anyone in that Nigerian team.
He is the bread, the life, the heart and the soul.
Haruna makes them tick . . . . .
Re: Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna by tosinadeda: 4:04pm On Sep 06, 2007
Imagine if he is given the role of rabiu
Re: Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna by 9ja4eva: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2007
Haruna

He is the heart of the team
Re: Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna by damoche07(m): 6:16pm On Sep 10, 2007
Haruna is a bundle of talent but with a terrible attitude.imagine him chewing gum lazily wen we were still loosing to colombia.its an attitude that must be converted for positive use. he never seems fazed.he dictates the pace of the game. we missed him in the semis and the final.watch out for him if he gets a good tutor in his career.

Another player i like is Sherrif Isa.Versatile,energetic,techinically gifted and strong.Hope to see him grow into a big player.
Re: Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna by tosinadeda: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2007
we really missed him in the finals o
Re: Rahiu Ibrahim Or Lukman Haruna by Honurable(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2007
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]Both Haruna and Rabiu are very good, but the probelm now is to see them in the nearest feature in dream team and super eagle, if u listen to the commentators any time Rabiu is holding ball they use to compare him with Jay Jay.

I hope to see him in Okocha's shoe, In all, they all tried from goalkeep to the striker more grace to there elbow, sky is not there limit Heaven is there limit.

(1) (Reply)

NEYMAR Vs OSCAR ; Who Is A More Creative Player? / Bet9ja Virtual Winning Strategy / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Huddersfield Vs Tottenham 0-4 Highlights & Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.